Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

so murder of an unconscious person is OK and should be legal??????????????
No. Murder of an unconscious person who has met the live birth requirement on earth is homicide and the murderer disobeyed not only gods commandments, but the laws of most states and nations.

I answered your question in 08281 with a point about fetal brain development at 24 weeks. My conscience says women including my mother resting in peace with the universal good should have choice up to then

I have my conscience and common law in the constitution of the United States in line with my argument. You have your conscience and the Catholic Church, and maybe some other religious beliefs that are in line with your argument. Why do you get to decide that your argument must prevail in the United States of America or freedom of conscious the last time I checked is still one of our rights.
you have stated your OPINION quite well several times, But it is your OPINION only and not biological fact. Others have different opinions and beliefs, so why not put it to a vote of the people? either a national referendum or state by state? Why do you libs fear the will of the people?

Women also have the choice of not becoming pregnant. It is called personal responsibility.
Then, if they are to be equals with women, have a responsibility to make sure that they do not have sex with a woman who does not want to get pregnant. Why do you put it entirely on the the women?

Why do you libs fear the will of the people?
I do not fear the will of the people. Let me remind you of Kansas and Michigan, and Wisconsin on the will of the people to put a pro-choice state judge on their Supreme Court.

Liberals in general believe women should be equal to men including having reproductive rights and autonomy over their own body.

And if you read my posts, you would notice that I cite science, much more precisely than abortion foes on team Trump/Jesus

Cnstttn 00326 #326 “When René Descartes was a young fetus inside his momma’s belly he was quoted as saying “I don’t think therefore I am not” ••••

View attachment 760300 230225^ab •••• I said from zero to twenty weeks which is that period of fetal development whereas Descartes was not capable of thought because his thalamocortical connections from the sense organs to his brain were not yet established. ••••£ “Assuming that consciousness is mainly localized in the cortex, consciousness cannot emerge before 24 gestational weeks when the thalamocortical connections from the sense organs are established. The emergence of consciousness: Science and ethics - PubMed. 230225^aaa<

Then, if they are to be equals with women, have a responsibility to make sure that they do not have sex with a woman who does not want to get pregnant. Why do you put it entirely on the the women?
Why not? A few posts ago you expected men to handle it. Also they are the ones who conceive.

" Collectivist Dictator Fools Of Populism Principles For Democracy As Tyranny By Majority "

* Traitorous Ascetics Violate Basics Of Us Republic Stipulations For Individualism *

I love living in my abortion free state, and will continue to pray that more and more states follow in our footsteps, NotfooledbyW.
By maligning the literal terms of of those statements , the perspective of this sew fist is that the literal state being referenced is limited to the state of your own individual self .

From a motto for a credo of e pluribus unum , individuals in us republic are entitled to equal protection of negative liberties , where individual autonomy and collective authority are limited to safety and security , first to its citizens first and then to other individuals .

A state is comprised of citizens on whose behalf a state interests lay , a citizen and its constitutional protections are instantiated with a live birth requirement , where by equitable doctrine a live birth is required for equal protection with a citizen that would include a wright to life .

As a live birth is required for equal protection with a citizen , a state is prohibited from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement to receive equal protection with a citizen .

As states are prohibited from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement to receive it , from us 14th amendment and equitable doctrine , the dobbs decision extolling states privilege in us 10th amendment is sedition and dumbfounded and supported by traitors to us core foundations of us republic .

" Collectivist Dictator Fools Of Populism Principles For Democracy As Tyranny By Majority "

* Traitorous Ascetics Violate Basics Of Us Republic Stipulations For Individualism *

By maligning the literal terms of of those statements , the perspective of this sew fist is that the literal state being referenced is limited to the state of your own individual self .

From a motto for a credo of e pluribus unum , individuals in us republic are entitled to equal protection of negative liberties , where individual autonomy and collective authority are limited to safety and security , first to its citizens first and then to other individuals .

A state is comprised of citizens on whose behalf a state interests lay , a citizen and its constitutional protections are instantiated with a live birth requirement , where by equitable doctrine a live birth is required for equal protection with a citizen that would include a wright to life .

As a live birth is required for equal protection with a citizen , a state is prohibited from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement to receive equal protection with a citizen .

As states are prohibited from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement to receive it , from us 14th amendment and equitable doctrine , the dobbs decision extolling states privilege in us 10th amendment is sedition and dumbfounded and supported by traitors to us core foundations of us republic .

OOOOOOOOOOO-kay. If you say so.

So let's take a guess, folks. Too much LSD?

" Silly Puritanical Ascetics Dumb Founded Consideration Of The Obvious "

* Fee Press Incompetence For Informed Consent *

Women also have the choice of not becoming pregnant. It is called personal responsibility.
Such morose concerns for personal responsibility are comical as the liberal versus conservative paradigm is entirely based on ad hominem caricature assassination determined by gregarious sexual villainy .

Historically , between 0% and 200% of the poverty line have 75% of elective abortions , and more than 50% those having elective abortions have at least 1 child .

The " without cause " abortions occur without expectation for a justification by cause .

The " with cause " abortions occur with expectation for a justification by cause for developmental anomalies .

The developmental anomalies leading to " with cause " abortion are often diagnosed through ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy .

The fee press keeps scuttle butt bleating about violence of rape and retardation from incest but it ignores the most obvious and compelling justification and cause for second and third trimester abortions .

A live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , or natural viability in lieu of a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , are rhetorical arguments as the natural behavior of women is not to seek " without cause ' abortion at developmental stages when " with cause " abortion is valid .

About 3% of all conceptions are associated with major congenital malformations, many of them are lethal developmental defect and genetic in origin or teratogenic (adverse effects of the envi- ronment during gametogenesis or early embryogenesis).

The vast majority of abortions occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In 2020, 93% of abortions occurred during the first trimester – that is, at or before 13 weeks of gestation, according to the CDC. An additional 6% occurred between 14 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, and 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation. These CDC figures include data from 40 states and New York City (but not the rest of New York).

Last edited:
NFBW230414-#8,301 to: -3 “Murder of an unconscious person who has met the live birth requirement on earth is homicide

Redfish230414-#8,303 to: -2 you said that an unborn unconscious person could be killed (aborted).

NFBW: ONLY IF THAT IS THE DECISION OF THE MOTHER.

(1) That is because a fetus has not met the live birth requirement on earth
(2) That is because a fetus does not become unconscious following the observable and state recorded successful live birth. (2a) Jewish religious has consciousness arriving at first breath or considered moment of viability. (3) A fetus for the first 24 weeks does not have a physical brain that can sustain its life and separation from the mother and the mother’s brain. (4) Only the mother has autonomy to disconnect her brain from the fetus causing it to die NEVER experiencing consciousness.

If you have further questions ¥ Redfish ¥ please do not hesitate to ask.

END2304141628

Last edited:
" Silly Puritanical Ascetics Dumb Founded Consideration Of The Obvious "

* Fee Press Incompetence For Informed Consent *

Such morose concerns for personal responsibility are comical as the liberal versus conservative paradigm is entirely based on ad hominem caricature assassination determined by gregarious sexual villainy .

Historically , between 0% and 200% of the poverty line have 75% of elective abortions , and more than 50% those having elective abortions have at least 1 child .

The " without cause " abortions occur without expectation for a justification by cause .

The " with cause " abortions occur with expectation for a justification by cause for developmental anomalies .

The developmental anomalies leading to " with cause " abortion are often diagnosed through ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy .

The fee press keeps scuttle butt bleating about violence of rape and retardation from incest but it ignores the most obvious and compelling justification and cause for second and third trimester abortions .

A live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , or natural viability in lieu of a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , are rhetorical arguments as the natural behavior of women is not to seek " without cause ' abortion at developmental stages when " with cause " abortion is valid .

About 3% of all conceptions are associated with major congenital malformations, many of them are lethal developmental defect and genetic in origin or teratogenic (adverse effects of the envi- ronment during gametogenesis or early embryogenesis).

The vast majority of abortions occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In 2020, 93% of abortions occurred during the first trimester – that is, at or before 13 weeks of gestation, according to the CDC. An additional 6% occurred between 14 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, and 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation. These CDC figures include data from 40 states and New York City (but not the rest of New York).

"caricature assassination"?

Blew yourself out of the water of intelligent discourse with your first paragraph.

Vasectomy is the highest form of contraception a man can take. I did it . I do not need want or have an abortion for birth control industry. You are a liar. Abortion prior to 24 weeks does not kill a person “with a brain” because there is only one brain inside a pregnant woman’s body sustaining “LIFE”..

THAT MEANS SAFE ABORTION MUST be LEGAL PRIVATE AND AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE. No freakin’ white Christian nationalist politician involved - verbatim.

If male white Christian’s and anyone on Team Trump/Jesus along the bs lines of atheist ¥ CarsomyrPlusSix ¥ and religious “nones” like ¥ Lastamender ¥ wants to BRING birth control abortion down to zero by diverting anti-abortion PAC propaganda money to educational programs with free contraception for all . . . I’m sure most Dems on Team Biden/Jesus will be on board with that.

Can you ever stop lying about my position ¥ beagle9 ¥ on abortion and have an honest open human Christ-like civilized discussion on the conflict of rights that comes with human nature and pregnancy?

But then you’d have to give up shaming and insulting humans you hate and answer our questions free of hyper-partisan bullshit.

Or CHOOSE THIS! Republicans barreling toward 'unmitigated political disaster': Politico 230414^a

END2304140741
Can you ever quit wanting abortion (supporting it), otherwise in which is definitely ending a prescious potential human life cycle that has begun developing within a womb ???? Now if the life is left alone by it's new mom in order to develope within her womb, (just as her design was designed to do), then after the miracle process is done a beautiful little child emerges unharmed by it's mother, and begins life with it's mother just as it should be.

Can you ever quit wanting abortion (supporting it),
NFBW {to -1} I do not want abortion or support it. I’ve made it clear. The woman in my life has never needed an abortion. What other women do before 24 weeks is none of my business because there is only one brain in her body up to that point. One brain equals one person. That person is the woman. Stay out of her business and civilization will be fine. If you want to value life at conception don’t get an abortion. It is your choice. No one is forcing you to support abortion or have one.

END2304142020

Last edited:
“Last night, after the legislature there passed the bill, he {Desantis} signed the Heartbeat Protection Act,” said Jonathan Falwell, a pastor at Liberty University and the son of Jerry Falwell, the university’s founder. Falwell introduced DeSantis at the university on Friday morning following a performance by a Christian rock band in a giant indoor arena.​
“[The law] will protect all unborn babies because he recognizes and knows that life is a gift from God
NFBW: The only argument that unborn life has equal value to its mother starting at conception is that life is a gift from God.

Six out of ten Americans will be on Team Biden/Jesus in 2024. Team DeSantis/Jesus does not have a prayer to be President after signing a six week abortion ban in Florida.

END2304142225

08299 NFBW #8,299 to: -18 “I answered your question in 08281 with a point about fetal brain development at 24 weeks.”

08302 Redfish #8,302 to: -3 “You have stated your OPINION quite well several times, But it is your OPINION only and not biological fact.”

NFBW; Congrats Redfish you have halfway crossed the only reasonable bridge connecting Team Trump/Jesus to Team Biden/Jesus in #8,302 .

I am duly impressed. My opinion being discussed however is based on one established and objective scientific biological, fact presented in many posts

••••£ “Assuming that consciousness is mainly localized in the cortex, consciousness cannot emerge before 24 gestational weeks when the thalamocortical connections from the sense organs are established. The emergence of consciousness: Science and ethics - PubMed. 230225^aaa<

jglt 00007 Mar 8, 2021 JGalt #7 to: -6 “You'll never be able to move on from Trump. His memory burned into your cortex .
It's no wonder. At 22 weeks, the brain has just barely formed the cortex—the part that confers higher thought—and the brain cells are only beginning to form the first of the 100 trillion connections they would normally make while still safe and comfortable in a quiet, dark womb.

NFBW: The mere mention of “thalamocortical connections” to any Team Trump/Jesus member, then all one may hear is the chirping of crickets.

END2404150711

08299 NFBW #8,299 to: -18 “I answered your question in 08281 with a point about fetal brain development at 24 weeks.”

08302 Redfish #8,302 to: -3 “You have stated your OPINION quite well several times, But it is your OPINION only and not biological fact.”

NFBW; Congrats Redfish you have halfway crossed the only reasonable bridge connecting Team Trump/Jesus to Team Biden/Jesus in #8,302 .

I am duly impressed. My opinion being discussed however is based on one established and objective scientific biological, fact presented in many posts

••••£ “Assuming that consciousness is mainly localized in the cortex, consciousness cannot emerge before 24 gestational weeks when the thalamocortical connections from the sense organs are established. The emergence of consciousness: Science and ethics - PubMed. 230225^aaa<

jglt 00007 Mar 8, 2021 JGalt #7 to: -6 “You'll never be able to move on from Trump. His memory burned into your cortex .

NFBW: The mere mention of “thalamocortical connections” to any Team Trump/Jesus member, then all one may hear is the chirping of crickets.

END2404150711
adding opinions of so-called "experts" does not make your case. you are posting their OPINIONS, and as we all know, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

I do not fear the will of the people. Let me remind you of Kansas and Michigan, and Wisconsin on the will of the people to put a pro-choice state judge on their Supreme Court.

Liberals in general believe women should be equal to men including having reproductive rights and autonomy over their own body.

And if you read my posts, you would notice that I cite science, much more precisely than abortion foes on team Trump/Jesus

Cnstttn 00326 #326 “When René Descartes was a young fetus inside his momma’s belly he was quoted as saying “I don’t think therefore I am not” ••••

View attachment 760300 230225^ab •••• I said from zero to twenty weeks which is that period of fetal development whereas Descartes was not capable of thought because his thalamocortical connections from the sense organs to his brain were not yet established. ••••£ “Assuming that consciousness is mainly localized in the cortex, consciousness cannot emerge before 24 gestational weeks when the thalamocortical connections from the sense organs are established. The emergence of consciousness: Science and ethics - PubMed. 230225^aaa<
then lets vote and go with the majority opinion. Why not?

NFBW {to -1} I do not want abortion or support it. I’ve made it clear. The woman in my life has never needed an abortion. What other women do before 24 weeks is none of my business because there is only one brain in her body up to that point. One brain equals one person. That person is the woman. Stay out of her business and civilization will be fine. If you want to value life at conception don’t get an abortion. It is your choice. No one is forcing you to support abortion or have one.

END2304142020
She won't let anyone stay out of her business you knucklehead. Do you know what the stats are on babies being aborted in the United States by these so called I feel that my life is being threatened from within types of mother's, otherwise who decide that they are just going to get pregnant, and then rely on the state to take care of their little problem's for them afterwards ? You aren't in favor of slowing that down, and getting it back under control ? Maybe you have some sort of interest in the industry money wise ? Hmmmmm .

Forum List

Back