Why Trump is rallying in deep-blue Bronx where thousands are expected to show support: He’s ‘not afraid to show up’

Yes, we have however seen elections where the peasants even though bitching and moaning keep voting in the same type of people who have caused these problems.
They’re stupid, ignorant, brainwashed - or all three.

And neglecting the needed increases in power generation and transmission needed, because those things require actual work, not just mandating something and hoping for the best
Funny though, the rest of the world seems to be handling the change pretty well. If the US makes cars no one outside the US wants that whole industry will die.

.Meanwhile crime is up,
No it isn't. Making up facts or got a link?

commercial and retail occupancies are down. and the productive people are leaving the areas.
There was a pandemic you may have read about and people began working remotely.

But keep trying to sell lowering the standards of living of the middle class and lower classes while the elites continue to jet around the country, it works SO well for you snobs.
Did your standard change? Mine didn't. Not under Trump and not under Biden.

Funny though, the rest of the world seems to be handling the change pretty well. If the US makes cars no one outside the US wants that whole industry will die.

No it isn't. Making up facts or got a link?

There was a pandemic you may have read about and people began working remotely.

Did your standard change? Mine didn't. Not under Trump and not under Biden.

No, they aren't. You just like to ignore it.

When you stop prosecuting and arresting people, it doesn't make crime go away, it makes the statistics go away.

And all those $$ the local governments depended on in taxes, and all those commuters the local businesses depended on (who also paid taxes) are going poof!

No Gas Stoves. No ICE vehicles, bring your own bags to shop, stop using air conditioning, eat bugs. don't travel too much. Destroy the suburbs and single family homes.

Should I go on?

They need less violent crime, fewer repeat offenders released on the street, and fewer illegals streaming in and taking their resources.
I was under the impression that crime was down and immigrants were a net benefit. Do you have sources that prove different?

Why Trump is rallying in deep-blue Bronx where thousands are expected to show support: He’s ‘not afraid to show up’

22 May 2024 ~~ By Diana Glebova

Former President Donald Trump is set to hold a campaign rally in the South Bronx on Thursday, an audacious statement of intent in a borough that hasn’t backed a Republican for the White House in 100 years.
Not since Calvin Coolidge won every Empire State county in 1920 and 1924 has a GOP candidate won the Bronx and Trump is unlikely to break that trend — having failed to reach 10% support in 2016 and barely reaching 15% four years ago.
However, the Trump campaign insists Thursday evening’s event in Crotona Park for a crowd of up to 3,500 people is in keeping with how the 77-year-old’s team has been “utilizing” New York City throughout the “hush money” trial that has kept Trump cooped up in a Manhattan courtroom for weeks — and is part of a larger strategy for the 45th president to reach out to traditionally Democrat voters.
~Snip~
At Crotona Park, Trump will likely focus on the same issues as at his other rallies: the economy, illegal immigration and the criminal case against him.
“The Empire State, a place near to President Trump’s heart, has been decimated by Biden. President Trump will ease the financial pressures placed on households and re-establish law and order in New York!” the Trump campaign said in announcing the rally.
“We can Make America Great Again by tackling lawlessness head-on, ceasing the endless flow of illegal immigrants across our southern border, and reversing the detrimental effects of inflation by restoring people’s wealth.”

Commentary:
New York City alone, has 8 million + people, not to mention neighboring states and towns. Why would the author assume that only people from the Bronx will be attending?
Please note that Crotona Park is 127 acres and can possibly hold a large number of people.
After this rally in the Bronx, perhaps DJT will use the Flushing Meadows Park, the old Worlds Fair Grounds in Queens for his next rally.
I'm quite sure that will also rattle DNC, Biden and the Democrat machine in Albany and NYC.
We already hear AOC whining about his coming appearance at Crotona Park.
It will be interesting to see the truthful results of this. I wonder if Trump picks Sefanik as his VP, if that would put New York anywhere near in play?

Former President Donald Trump is set to hold a campaign rally in the South Bronx on Thursday, an audacious statement of intent in a borough that hasn’t backed a Republican for the White House in 100 years.
Not since Calvin Coolidge won every Empire State county in 1920 and 1924 has a GOP candidate won the Bronx and Trump is unlikely to break that trend — having failed to reach 10% support in 2016 and barely reaching 15% four years ago.
However, the Trump campaign insists Thursday evening’s event in Crotona Park for a crowd of up to 3,500 people is in keeping with how the 77-year-old’s team has been “utilizing” New York City throughout the “hush money” trial that has kept Trump cooped up in a Manhattan courtroom for weeks — and is part of a larger strategy for the 45th president to reach out to traditionally Democrat voters.
~Snip~
At Crotona Park, Trump will likely focus on the same issues as at his other rallies: the economy, illegal immigration and the criminal case against him.
“The Empire State, a place near to President Trump’s heart, has been decimated by Biden. President Trump will ease the financial pressures placed on households and re-establish law and order in New York!” the Trump campaign said in announcing the rally.
“We can Make America Great Again by tackling lawlessness head-on, ceasing the endless flow of illegal immigrants across our southern border, and reversing the detrimental effects of inflation by restoring people’s wealth.”

Commentary:
New York City alone, has 8 million + people, not to mention neighboring states and towns. Why would the author assume that only people from the Bronx will be attending?
Please note that Crotona Park is 127 acres and can possibly hold a large number of people.
After this rally in the Bronx, perhaps DJT will use the Flushing Meadows Park, the old Worlds Fair Grounds in Queens for his next rally.
I'm quite sure that will also rattle DNC, Biden and the Democrat machine in Albany and NYC.

The entire point of Trump's visit is to gain the support of the people who were stuffing the ballots for democrats.

No sane person believes that more than 1.1MM additional, legitimate voters turned up for Biden over Hillary's count.

NY has at a pool of at least 3MM fake votes available in normal times, they went into overdrive in 2020

No, this is a shot across the bow of Tammany Hall: why support a Party that is proactively replacing you with Illegals Aliens?

I was under the impression that crime was down and immigrants were a net benefit. Do you have sources that prove different?
Crime is up.

And I’m not talking about immigrants, as you well know. I am talking about the illegals streaming in, making demands of American taxpayers, and taking needed resources from honest citizens.

~Snip~

Commentary:
Residents in the South Bronx, where Trump’s rally is taking place, are mainly Hispanic (64%) and Black (31%)

The facts vs spin/myth/sleight-of-hand
The bullshit:

Trump has insisted that he has a shot this fall at winning New York, which a Republican presidential nominee has not carried since 1984. The Bronx is a Democratic stronghold, which Trump lost by about 68 points to Joe Biden in 2020. That margin, however, was down from four years earlier, when Hillary Clinton carried the county by 79 points. Residents in the South Bronx, where Trump’s rally is taking place, are mainly Hispanic (64%) and Black (31%), according to the US Census Bureau.

Several House Republicans from New York said they could no longer make it to Trump’s event due to changes in the chamber’s voting schedule Thursday.

You can’t compare the results in 2020 or 2016 to what could happen this time.

That‘s because, back then, Biden had not been president. Now, after 3.5 years, working class New Yorkers are struggling to buy groceries, see needed resources diverted to illegals, endure skyrocketing street crime, and witness in disbelief the transgenderism, sexualization of children in elementary school, and men winning 1st place on girls’ sports teams.

NY is in play - especially in working class neighborhoods. The Bronx is a perfect place for his rally.
What year did inflation start?

Crime is up.

And I’m not talking about immigrants, as you well know. I am talking about the illegals streaming in, making demands of American taxpayers, and taking needed resources from honest citizens.
So you know more about the crime rate than the FBI.

FBI's report shows remarkable declines in murder (down 13.2 percent), violent crime (down 5.7 percent), and property crime (down 4.3 percent).Apr 30, 2024

So you know more about the crime rate than the FBI.

FBI's report shows remarkable declines in murder (down 13.2 percent), violent crime (down 5.7 percent), and property crime (down 4.3 percent).Apr 30, 2024
The FBI is going by the crime reported in local jurisdictions, and the Dems are underreporting. Haven’t you learned yet that Dems are deceitful, malicious liars?

Crime is up.
Crime is down. Your turn.

I suspect you have it backwards. Illegals pay into SS but will never see a dime. They are more worried about being deported than getting a handout.

The FBI is going by the crime reported in local jurisdictions, and the Dems are underreporting. Haven’t you learned yet that Dems are deceitful, malicious liars?
Funny how you believe the same folks when they give you the numbers on Trump, but then when your Orange God isn't in office anymore now all of a sudden, the numbers are skewed.

Forum List

Back