Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Trump in 2016 was the ultimate gauge on how skewed the Democrat polls were.
Trump and his cult of personality in 2016 was a dishonestly resulted anomaly because his cult may have deliberate skewed his poll numbers by lying to pollsters.

Anyway the Kansas and Wisconsin special elections corroborated all current polling on reproductive women’s right to a legal abortion is the consensus of the people . We the people want it 2 to 1.

The *2 is Team BidenJesus / / The *1 is Team TrumpJesus

Team TJ loses every time because Trump only has loyalty from about a third of the public. Mostly white aggrieved Christians outside of Big Cities

Last edited:
The results of polls do not prove manipulation.

The methodology does.

And we have 50 years worth of polling data on abortion which cannot be compared to a single election's worth of polling data.

So what was different about the polls on abortion 50 years ago compared to today and how do you prove the polls have been manipulated?
By the aftermath in the results that prove the polls were extremely wrong.

Yes the manipulation is also found in the targeting and questioning of specific target audience's and this is in order to get the skew, and then those results are broadcast for influencing an outcome in hopes of by the polling tactic.

By the aftermath in the results that prove the polls were extremely wrong.

Yes the manipulation is also found in the targeting and questioning of specific target audience's and this is in order to get the skew, and then those results are broadcast for influencing an outcome in hopes of by the polling tactic.

What has been the "aftermath" of the polls on abortion?

How have the questions changed in polls on abortion over the past 50 years that supports your claim of manipulation?

Must you continue to take a pass on that question ¥ beagle9 ¥ ?
How many times has that question got to be answered by me and other's here before you get it through that thick head ? I guess you'll keep asking hoping for an answer that suits you, but that ain't going to happen because no one can get into that kind of screwed up mindset that you all got.

What has been the "aftermath" of the polls on abortion?

How have the questions changed in polls on abortion over the past 50 years that supports your claim of manipulation?
Didn't say abortion specifically, but the issue is added or lumped into the pole questioning, otherwise just like pork is added into a bill. Slick.

08236 NFBW: Why do you ¥ beagle9 ¥ want a say or vote in the decision a pregnant woman makes while she is having an unwanted (a) brainless developing human being, and (b) a human being who is not here yet ” {Inside her body}

Please Direct me to a post where you think you answered that specific question in post 08236 or just answer it again if you remember what your answer was.

08236 NFBW: Why do you ¥ beagle9 ¥ want a say or vote in the decision a pregnant woman makes while she is having an unwanted (a) brainless developing human being, and (b) a human being who is not here yet

Please Direct me to a post where you think you answered that specific question in post 08236 or just answer it again if you remember what your answer was.
Fat chance if you think any of us are going to keep playing your games, so if you want something, then go get it yourself or maybe start pay attention more.

Fat chance if you think any of us are going to keep playing your games, so if you want something, then go get it yourself or maybe start pay attention
Your response to that question when first asked by Blues Man it was because a woman has another person inside her body and she cannot murder a person.

But facts and reality are that there is only one brain inside a pregnant woman’s body during the first 22 weeks of pregnancy. So if that is your answer, why are you entitled to interfere in her private life? Your answer thus far is based on a falsehood, a fallacy / basically a lie by the religious right team TrumpJesus.

That is no answer.

Many people do not share your religious convictions that a human being is created at conception, worthy of personhood. It is there for a matter of individual conscience. So what you are telling me with that answer is that you have a right to impose your conscience on everybody else, even when they are causing absolutely no harm to “others”.

Last edited:
start pay attention more.
I pay attention to what really matters. Facts and reality matter. There are not two brains inside a woman’s body when she is pregnant for less than 23 weeks. There is no person in there no matter how many ways you try to rephrase it.

YOU have much bigger problems as a white political, religious conservative than trying to convince anyone abortion is not legal prior to 23 weeks, if you’re still hanging with Trump because he enabled roe versus wade to be overturned.

While GOP lawmakers are rallying to the former president's side despite a whopping 34 felony counts related to his alleged payment of hush money to an adult film star and a Playboy model, independent voters and some two-time Trump voters are saying they have had enough and are moving on.​

According to the Journal's John McCormick, "While the indictment may embolden Mr. Trump’s core supporters, it is unlikely to help him reach more of the centrist voters he would need to reclaim the White House. A poll released by CNN last week showed 62% of independents approve of the indictment, while Democrats were nearly universal in their approval of it and Republicans largely disapproved of it.​

Didn't say abortion specifically, but the issue is added or lumped into the pole questioning, otherwise just like pork is added into a bill. Slick.
So you can't show me how polls on abortion have been manipulated over the last 50 years or so.

Got it.

08146 SAMO-#8,146 to: -1 “As far as forcing my ideas on others, no. I am against an outright ban on all abortions.”

08151 SAMO-#8,151 to: -2 “The heartbeat limit seems reasonable.”

NFBW: Heartbeat bills are forced pregnancy bills. They are health care ban bills. The heartbeat limit is an effective outright ban on all abortions because most women have no means to know they are pregnant until after six weeks.

SIx weeks’ gestation is just shortly after most pregnant women miss their first period. Many women don’t know they are pregnant at or until after six weeks of gestation have already passed.

Your 08146 must be updated to your official belief that you believe it is reasonable to effectively ban all abortions and you will vote for forced pregnancy bills that ban all abortions after six weeks gestation.

When you are forcing pregnancy on women against their will for the liberty of a brainless zygote ¥ Samofvt ¥ you cannot come here saying you are “against an outright ban on all abortions.” because 08151 has made 08146 to be not true.

END2304100853

Last edited:
" Per Son Hood Argument Is A Cloak For Dumb Fuckery With Out Pure Reason "

* Arrogant Collectivism Authoritarian Dictatorial Business Of Minding Reproductive Choice Of Progeny By Individuals *

In addition...

I will have to submit that those things you use as examples are all invasive treatments.

- tonsil-ectomy involves surgically removing an organ of the body
- vasectomy involves surgically removing the ability of an organ to function
- elective surgery involves...surgery
First trimester abortions are understood as " without cause " abortion , without expectation that justification be provided are termed medical abortions that are resolve with medication as medical conditions of misfortune .

Second and third trimester abortions are understood as " with cause " for developmental anomalies , whether maternal or fraternal , which are often determined through ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks , and those abortions are more likely surgical via dilation and curettage ( d & c ) .

By maternal nature , women do not to seek " without cause " abortions during developmental stages when " with cause " abortions are valid ; and , consequently , a live birth requirement , or natural viability in lieu of a live birth requirement are rhetorical , though necessary criteria to limit legitimate interests of a state , to curtail populism for democracy as tyranny by majority over the principles of individuals upon which a credo of e pluribus unum rests .

The per son argument began being waged years before 2002 , and the per son premise has persisted as debase usurp of pure political science reason and as a usurp of us constitution by traitors to us republic motto for a credo of e pluribus unum .

Mifepristone is one of two drugs used for medication abortion in the United States, along with misoprostol, which is also used to treat other medical conditions.

About 3% of all conceptions are associated with major congenital malformations, many of them are lethal developmental defect and genetic in origin or teratogenic (adverse effects of the envi- ronment during gametogenesis or early embryogenesis).

The vast majority of abortions occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In 2020, 93% of abortions occurred during the first trimester – that is, at or before 13 weeks of gestation, according to the CDC. An additional 6% occurred between 14 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, and 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation. These CDC figures include data from 40 states and New York City (but not the rest of New York).

* Ninth Amendment Equal Protection Of Negative Liberties Clause And Principles Of Individualism *
All of these treatments involve one person: either the person is an adult and can make their own decisions, or the person is not an adult, and their adult parents (<-PLURAL) decide.
A state of a republic is comprised of individual citizens , in whom a state interests lay .

By equitable doctrine , a citizen and its constitutional protections are instantiated with a live birth requirement and therefore equal protection with a citizen includes a live birth requirement , which would include a wright to life .

The dobbs decision invoking us 10th amendment purposing to redirect legislative authority to us states is dumbfounded and sedition , as equitable doctrine from us 14th amendment and title 1 section 8 of us code were ignored .

The definition of a per son in title 1 section 8 of us code is simply a clarification of us 14th amendment .

1 U.S.C. 8 - "Person", "human being", "child", and "individual" as including born-alive infant

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

* Safety And Security Limits On Collective Authority *

I will remind you that the act of insemination is, for lack of a better word, invasive surgery. Most men and women coupling to produce a living embryo implicitly agree to the use of their organs for that invasive surgery. Pleasure is the incentive, often. Rape is another topic.
Should anyone be allowed to vote and decide for you that you MUST undergo these treatments? NO
Should anyone be allowed to vote and decide for you that you CAN or CAN NOT undergo these treatments? NO
The dispense of mifepristone without a witness of location for the medication would seem to be a concern where the drug could be used to commit violence against the maternal individual .

How has it determined whether mifepristone has been consumed and which are consequences of consumption during developmental stages , should a miscarriage not occur ?

* Tyrants For More All Is Them Anthropocentric Egoism Turpitude *
Abortion involves multiple individuals (<-PLURAL), PLUS an additional person not able to express their wishes (n my belief system, life begins at conception, not at birth)
The etymology of the term person is per son , which relates countable by census and male , and since us is a republic then daughters of wives not being sons are also not formal citizens , and otherwise see us 19th amendment .

A state is not interested in whether a life exists , rather a state interest is in whether a wright to life exists .

As a member of republicans for abortion choice , this moniker is also a member of republicans for capital punishment choice , where both are based on equitable doctrine and whether a wright to life exists .

The catholic church public policy is that abortion is taking a life and that capital punishment is taking a life , whereas national abortion anti-choice groups public policy is for life from conception to natural death , where apparently capital punishment is natural death .

* No Exceptions For The Inchoate On A Universal Scale Of Exploitation And Legal Victim An Absurdity *
Americanism has a long history of WE THE PEOPLE intervening on behalf of those who do not have a voice. Our culture is brimming with the glory of those who sacrifice themselves for the benefit of those less fortunate. However, this must be tempered with the understanding that there are circumstances that do not fall into any describable or known category. Those circumstances must be left to decide by those closest to the situation: parents, family, and God (if the shoe fits...I will not force my beliefs in that regard on anyone, it's best found through self-discovery).

In short, your arguments about "elective surgery" falls apart if you believe life is precious. If you do not believe life is precious then why stop at pre-birth abortions? I've got quite a few on my list that I would like to abort if that's where we are headed.
An after life , a chance for eternal life , transmutation of soles , reincarnation , etc . are metaphors with a literal meaning of passing on ones genetic identity , so that through a sophisticated physical state , another both figuratively and literally as ones self , may have an opportunity to experience sentience , sapience and introspection described as as life , where failure to do so in perpetuity is ascribed the metaphors of final judgement or eternal damnation .

From a perspective of a hue mammon , that hue mammon kind should exist in perpetuity is an altruism ; however , not every instance of hue mammon kind needs to persist in perpetuity .

* Modus Ponens From Principles Of Individualism And Greater Autonomy Of Citizens And State *

While equal protection with a citizen assures safety and security for those individuals whom are not citizens , protections are negative liberties , while an extension of citizenship is a positive liberty , which may not be equally endowed .

A zygote , or an embryo , or a fetus is not a subject by title in use legal system as an individual citizen , nor is an illegal migrant a subject by title in us legal immigration system .

Children of foreign nationals which are not subjects by title in us legal immigration system are to be provided citizenship from the country of national origin of the mother , that would be established through us social security totalization system .

* Reiteration For The Seine *

By principles of non violence , illegitimate aggression is violence , and self defense against violence is legitimate aggression .

By principle of individualism , violence is illegitimate aggression against self ownership or self determination elements of individualism , where the former includes free roam , free association and progeny , where the latter includes private property , willful intents by contract which are made valid through informed consent .

The self determination element of individualism includes progeny that is not to be dictated by sanctimonious collective psychopathy .

The a credo of e pluribus unum espouses independence as individualism with equal protection of negative liberties among those entitled by live birth to receive them .

Last edited:
00005 MaryL230113-#5 “What is the difference between abortion or infanticide?”

00089 MaryL131209-#89 “Religion is for saps. You either have a conscience or you don't.

00169 MaryL220506-#169 “I kinda sorta STILL support abortion.”

NFBW: What about rational theists like me and Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Franklin, Paine and Allen ?

I am a rational theist. A man against abortion if or when a new life with my DNA begins to develop in the womb of a woman I lOVE That had happened twice.

For the rest of the world I am strongly pro-choice out of respect for autonomy and liberty to live their lives according to the dictates of their own conscience.

My answer to your question 00005 ¥ MaryL ¥ at the top of this message is in few words / It is our super human brain.

END2304101026

00169 MaryL220506-#169 “I kinda sorta STILL support abortion. There aren't any easy answers here.”

00170 Blackrook220506-#170 to: -1 You don't kill people to save them from a bad life.

And when ¥ MaryL ¥ is pro-choice prior to 23 weeks of gestation, a pregnant woman is not killing a person when she terminates her pregnancy before that time. Most pregnancies are terminated by the 10th or 11th week of gestation when a living developing human organism in a woman’s body does not have a brain in its head ¥ Blackrook ¥ because all development is a function of the mothers brain. There is never been a viable person living on the planet earth since the beginning of mankind, who did not have a brain.

END2304101103

00005 mudwhistle230410-#5 Yep....murdering babies is all you Godless leftists have.

NFBW: Team Biden/Jesus is not godless. Joe Biden is Catholic. Most USA Catholics are democrats. Yeah if you add up all the black and white Protestant Christians, plus the more than half of all Catholics who are sane, Plus, all Jewish people who are part of the Judeo-Christian religion, plus all the Muslims and other non-Christians who believe in God how about the reality that team Biden/Jesus has more believers in God than team Trump/Jesus.

I would also bet that most Americans do not believe, no matter what their religion or no religion, that life begins at conception like the Catholics preach and the extremist Catholics on team Trump/Jesus want to force on everybody who ain’t Catholic.

Nobody is murdering a baby when a woman has an abortion prior to 23 weeks gestation.

END2304101756

Last edited:
Your response to that question when first asked by Blues Man it was because a woman has another person inside her body and she cannot murder a person.

But facts and reality are that there is only one brain inside a pregnant woman’s body during the first 22 weeks of pregnancy. So if that is your answer, why are you entitled to interfere in her private life? Your answer thus far is based on a falsehood, a fallacy / basically a lie by the religious right team TrumpJesus.

That is no answer.

Many people do not share your religious convictions that a human being is created at conception, worthy of personhood. It is there for a matter of individual conscience. So what you are telling me with that answer is that you have a right to impose your conscience on everybody else, even when they are causing absolutely no harm to “others”.
Show where I said "murder" boy.... Stop manipulating my post Lefty.

"Idiot". Is that your answer to every argument against your position?

The actual issue goes far beyond abortion. Why is it you people

"you people"...sounds racist

only want to vote on controlling what women do to their bodies?

Personally, I am pro-choice...a very serious choice that should have limits.

Why are anti-history, anti-fact, and anti-life people like yourself focused so much on selfishness? There is another life at stake besides the woman's, in my experience.

The real problem is that we have not taught our young boys and girls that THAT ACT that burns with desire is the ACT OF CREATING LIFE. Great pleasure. Sure. Incentive.

But in your world, all people (man, woman, and child --- including unborn fetus) are just animals.

No, I say. We are more than just animals. Teach young men and women that their actions have meaning. But the government-funded abortion clinics (Planned Parenthood) make too much money and teach that you can have pleasure without understanding life. They can afford to spend money to corrupt the minds of people like you, not to mention our youth, into thinking this abortion-first policy is okay.

To survive what is to come, we need everyone to be present here and now. Having and caring for a new life is life-changing for the caregiver and promotes the new life they care for.

Life is precious.

It is our super human brain.

END2304101026

There you go. This fucker thinks he has a "super human brain" and we do not need to learn from 1000's and 1000's of years of history...he thinks we can make shit up and come up with some new theory. I rest my case.

Forum List

Back