nra Lays Off More Than 60 Employees.

The virus is doing one good thing. Helping to bring down the nra.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving group.

They are facing a lot of financial problems on top of the fact that because of the virus, they can't have their annual convention and have had to cancel other events that generate revenues.

Lets hope that the virus finishes off the nra.

Why do you think people need the NRA?

You're asking the wrong person.

I don't believe that anyone needs the nra.

It's the crazy paranoid people who support the nra who do.

You mean the 10s of thousands of police officers they train every single year, the hunting safety courses they teach every single year......the Civil Right they protect every single year?

The democrat party has been against Civil Rights since the days when they owned slaves...they are no different today.

They are facing a lot of financial problems on top of the fact that because of the virus, they can't have their annual convention and have had to cancel other events that generate revenues.

The NRA has destroyed itself by giving into the filthy ass anti gun lobby like supporting background checks and banning bumpstocks. Things like not fighting for Conistutional rights on the state level.

Also, the top leadership have been caught doing some corruption.

They have lost many of their members because of their weakness. Many of the former NRA members are now supporting GOA and their state's gun rights organizations.

I am a NRA Life Member but I will not support the NRA anymore because they have turned Libtard on us. You stupid Moon Bats should love them.

Ridiculous. The NRA has 5 million members.

Ridiculous. The NRA has 5 million members.

I doubt the NRA has five million members now. Maybe that many on the books like me being a life member and keeping my firearms instructor and range officer certification but they don't have the support like they use to. Mainly because they have stopped aggressively fighting for our Constitutional rights.

Never let a crisis go to waste, right you disgusting fuck?

"The virus is doing (one) good thing." Proof that sociopathic democrats have no compassion when it comes to politics. They still rely on the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste".

Since you hate guns and likely don't own any. If you're good looking..... pick up a tube or 4 of Anal Glow and apply before leaving your house. The cops are writing tickets for failure to social distance so if something happens in Walmart, your ass might not get chaffed.

I usually read your posts. I started reading the one above but couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence. Once I read a lie, I stop reading. I no longer believe what the person wrote.

Just because I don't support the nra doesn't mean I hate weapons.

It means I don't like the nra and all the damage they have done to law abiding weapon owners on top of all the people dead.

A person can support the constitution and also not like the nra. George Bush the first did just that. He publicly denounced the nra and canceled his lifetime membership.

Are you saying he hated weapons?

Yes.... a man with lifetime Secret Service protection....

Annual conventions designated as ‘gun free’ zones.

lol

You really are this stupid.....you know this is a lie, it is shown to be a lie every time you left wing hacks post it...........

The NRA conventions allow people to carry legal guns........that you continue to lie about it shows you really are an asshat.

How is that good? If you don’t like guns I would seriously move by 2022 you could see some steep deregulation’s .. lol
89809496-C43D-468D-B5FA-F1AB87272012.jpeg
This will be America again Whether you like it or not

Maybe it will do the same for Planned Parenthood let’s all wish the worst on people who have views we don’t like that always helps in times of crisis.

This isn't about Planned Parenthood.

If you want to discuss that start a thread.

This one is about the nra and the fact that they are being hit financially big time by this virus. I hope it's the last straw that breaks them and they close permanently.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving organization.

Do you have a comment about the subject?

You will have another reason to scream at the sky later on in November. The NRA isn't hurting for money because of the virus, that's just stupid. It's hurting because Wane LaPierre turned it into a country club for fuds. That, and ol'Wane spent to much more key on free bumper stickers and Chinese pocket knives. The NRA's decline coincides with him taking the rains. He won't last much longer. The best you can hope for is that whoever replaces him is as much a fud as he is.

Maybe it will do the same for Planned Parenthood let’s all wish the worst on people who have views we don’t like that always helps in times of crisis.

This one is about the nra and the fact that they are being hit financially big time by this virus. I hope it's the last straw that breaks them and they close permanently.

You will have another reason to scream at the sky later on in November. The NRA isn't hurting for money because of the virus, that's just stupid. It's hurting because Wane LaPierre turned it into a country club for fuds. That, and ol'Wane spent to much more key on free bumper stickers and Chinese pocket knives. The NRA's decline coincides with him taking the rains. He won't last much longer. The best you can hope for is that whoever replaces him is as much a fud as he is.

Oh, forgot to add, please be nice and go hug every Chinese person you see and drink from every public water fountain you come across.

The last I checked the NRA's main purpose is twofold:
1. To teach gun safety to "law-abiding" gun owners and their families.
2. To protect "law-abiding" gun owners rights under the Second Amendment.
Neither of these two things are bad.
Crazies, criminals and terrorists couldn`t have a better friend than public enemy #1.

'public enemy #1'?
Yes, undisputed #1. Any a-hole wanting a gun can get one and Nation`s Real Assholes exist to further the proliferation of guns to anyone. You`re new to this country or just pretending to be stupid.

Crazies, criminals and terrorists couldn`t have a better friend than public enemy #1.

'public enemy #1'?
Yes, undisputed #1. Any a-hole wanting a gun can get one and Nation`s Real Assholes exist to further the proliferation of guns to anyone. You`re new to this country or just pretending to be stupid.

. Any a-hole wanting a gun can get one and Nation`s Real Assholes exist to further the proliferation of guns to anyone.

no, they can't

You`re new to this country or just pretending to be stupid.

wrong on both.

Nor am I insane.

Your 'stance' on firearms gives doubt you can make the same claim.

Everyone is "being hit financially big time by this virus" you DOPE.

One can't help if criminals also benefit from the right to bear arms. Criminals benefit from having a good defense lawyer. Criminals benefit from being able to "drive' away from crime scenes. Criminals benefit from having access to knives. Eighty-three people were killed by a murderer simply running them over in one setting and other criminals have deliberately murdered "many" via using a motor vehicles. A single Chinese murderer killed over twenty children with one knife in one vile act.
So, why do you support the DMV (having a license and registration doesn't stop the criminal)? Why do you allow access to knives? While the question might sound absurd, the answer is simple, they are things. YOU USE and because you don't use firearms as a firing-range sport, a potential home protection, hunting tool, or simply because it's actual purpose and the reason it was made the very Second Amendment to the Constitution, was our founding fathers saw the threat that could come from not only foreign governments, but also from within.

Forum List

Back