nra Lays Off More Than 60 Employees.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The virus is doing one good thing. Helping to bring down the nra.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving group.

They are facing a lot of financial problems on top of the fact that because of the virus, they can't have their annual convention and have had to cancel other events that generate revenues.

Lets hope that the virus finishes off the nra.

They are facing a lot of financial problems on top of the fact that because of the virus, they can't have their annual convention and have had to cancel other events that generate revenues.

Oh. Well, that's the end of them. Sheesh. :auiqs.jpg:

You really do hate gun safety and Constitutional organizations dont you?

I agree. The NRA doesnt go far enough. They give into the statists wayyyy too much

Maybe it will do the same for Planned Parenthood let’s all wish the worst on people who have views we don’t like that always helps in times of crisis.
Trumps motto.
It was not a Trump supporter who started a thread celebrating people being layed off.
Nothing gets by you. ;)
Everything gets by you.
Nothing gets by me.
My reflexes are to quick, I would catch it.

Maybe it will do the same for Planned Parenthood let’s all wish the worst on people who have views we don’t like that always helps in times of crisis.
Trumps motto.
It was not a Trump supporter who started a thread celebrating people being layed off.
Nothing gets by you. ;)
Everything gets by you.
Nothing gets by me.

ok, Drax

Trumps motto.
Nothing gets by you. ;)
Everything gets by you.
Nothing gets by me.
Ronan might disagree I know he bought it at the end but he layed Drax out before that.

Trumps motto.
Nothing gets by you. ;)
Everything gets by you.
Nothing gets by me.

ok, Drax
I didn't think anyone would get the reference.
Nice job.

Trumps motto.
Nothing gets by you. ;)
Everything gets by you.
Nothing gets by me.

ok, Drax
Nice job.

Movie is to popular for someone to have gotten it.

(BTW, I did have to look up the characters name.)

Trumps motto.
Nothing gets by you. ;)
Everything gets by you.
Nothing gets by me.

ok, Drax
Nice job.

Movie is to popular for someone to have gotten it.
Dave did have the best lines.

If by "virus" you mean Wane LaPeirre you are correct. That corrupt virus destroyed the NRA back in the late 90's. Don't be glib about it though. A new guy at the top in the NRA can bring them back stronger then before after they dump Wane.

Yeah, there's a virus going around... you may not have heard of it.... it's called the "Wuhan Flu"... it's affecting a few companies...

I'm always here to help the slow-witted participants....

Forum List

Back