Texas Governor Greg Abbot Sics His Authoritarian Dogs On College Protestors

So far, it's been death threats and intimidation from the islamic terrorist huggers. Curiously, it's your heroes in Hamas who have the legacy of support and association with the Nazi party.

Islamism and Nazi ideology share a great deal in common. This was never more obvious than during WW2 when Hajj Amin al-Husseini was a close ally of Hitler.

This is why the so-called Pal Arabs still idolize Nazis ideology and have flown the Nazi flag.
Where can I read about these alleged death threats?

That fact that our local USMB rightwingers have only been able to muster up criticism of the protests as "public disruption" absolutely PROOVES my OP, they're supporting Nazi-like Brown Shirts.
That you’re defending the anti-Jew encampments while crying about racism toward blacks makes you just another antisemitic, hypocritical Democrat.

The Hitler-like Brown Shirts who are so threatening to Jews that Jewish kids can’t even attend class need to be deported if they’re Arabs and jailed if they‘re Americans.

That you’re defending the anti-Jew encampments while crying about racism toward blacks makes you just another antisemitic, hypocritical Democrat.

The Hitler-like Brown Shirts who are so threatening to Jews that Jewish kids can’t even attend class need to be deported if they’re Arabs and jailed if they‘re Americans.
I've come to expect Nazism from you.

So Bull Connor's racist rhetoric was evil right?

Can you just state it and/or agree w/it?
I have no idea who Bull Conner is, but I thought you were in support of hate speech. (Against Jews, anyway.)

The state government of Texas sets aside taxpayers' funds so that students can study electrical engineering, proctology and other useful fields at UT and other state schools.

Not to engage in antisemitic riots on state property.

These riots provide no value whatsoever to the taxpayers of the Tremendous State of Texas.

Governor Abbott is absolutely right. And Texans who need their houses wired or their buttholes treated in the future will be glad that the pros doing it were in class studying instead of rioting against the Jews.

The disrupters threatening Jews should be rounded up, with the ones bragging that they are HAMAS deported if they’re foreigners and jailed if they’re citizens, and the others all expelled.

For someone who cries about racism, you sure are fast to defend violent antisemites.
He's a racist, so it fits.

Forum List

Back