Results from a National Survey of Black Adults

Why is every one of your posts about race? Aren't you able to talk about anything else? Why do you see racism in everything?
Why does your white ass always try gaslighting? As you see from this poll, race is one of the biggest concerns for black people. White racists like you love trying to pressure us to stop talking about race so they can continue practicing racism.

We keep getting told by white Trump supporting Republicans about how Blacks are running to the Republican party and pretty much act like they are the experts on being black. Here is a study that has been done over a 10 year time frame of black people by black people. Not some survey of 50 blacks and if 10 say they will vote for trump we see that right wing whites exaggerate thatto mean 20 percent of all blacks in America are turning away from Democrats or are supporting Donald Trump.

The Lives and Voices of Black Families in 2024

Introduction.

For the past few elections, National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice Agenda: In Our Own Voice has invested in rigorous and robust national surveys to better understand the voting and policy priorities, needs, and views among Black adults. In Our Own Voice commissioned Perry Undem to develop this poll ahead of a crucial 2024 voting cycle.

Many issues are on the minds of Black adults. Cost of living and racism / racial justice top the list.

View attachment 937754

If the presidential election were held today, a slight majority (55%) says they’d vote for the Democratic candidate.

View attachment 937761

So as this survey shows racial justice is basically just as important to blacks as the economy. So for all you right wingers telling us how you have black friends who don't concern themselves with race, THAT IS A LIE!

And the claim that blacks are running to the Republican party is another one.
Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids

You ain’t black

Some black woman stocked the grocery shelves

Yeah, the KKK Jim Crow democrats Party is so friendly to blacks

Whites have started thousands of threads here about race. Whites have injected race into threads I have made that are not about race. You assholes try hijacking threads by doing exactly that. Now it is time whites like you stopped lying about how whites don't see race. It is also time you stopped lying to yurself because white is a race.
Seriously, your game is weak and played out. Nobody gives a shit about how you think whitey owes you something.

Get a job, you POS racist prick.

Seriously, your game is weak and played out. Nobody gives a shit about how you think whitey owes you something.

Get a job, you POS racist prick.
What's played out is your white racism. The government owes us trillions. That's a fact.

I started working at age 9 because my parents couldn't afford t give me an allowance, so you can take that trailer park attitude and stick it up your --- white boy.

What's played out is your white racism. The government owes us trillions. That's a fact.

I started working at age 9 because my parents couldn't afford t give me an allowance, so you can take that trailer park attitude and stick it up your --- white boy.
Once again I will challenge you to quote a single racist post by me.
You won’t be able to yet again because you are full of shit,

And nobody owes you ANYTHING. Nothing.

Zip
Zero.
Nada.

Time for you to grow up, you racist, lazy POS

Zip
Zero.
Nada.

You follow me into threads attacking me whie never doing dso to the whitrs who postthe actual racism and you actually make the same comments. That's why I say you are a racist.

We are owed the same 8 handouts your white asses got.

You follow me into threads attacking me whie never doing dso to the whitrs who postthe actual racism and you actually make the same comments. That's why I say you are a racist.

We are owed the same 8 handouts your white asses got.

Zip
Zero.
Nada.

I see by the OP's graph, blacks apparently could care less about Biden's open border invasion.
So go ahead, continue your stay on the plantation, I really could care less!

We keep getting told by white Trump supporting Republicans about how Blacks are running to the Republican party and pretty much act like they are the experts on being black. Here is a study that has been done over a 10 year time frame of black people by black people. Not some survey of 50 blacks and if 10 say they will vote for trump we see that right wing whites exaggerate thatto mean 20 percent of all blacks in America are turning away from Democrats or are supporting Donald Trump.

The Lives and Voices of Black Families in 2024

Introduction.

For the past few elections, National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice Agenda: In Our Own Voice has invested in rigorous and robust national surveys to better understand the voting and policy priorities, needs, and views among Black adults. In Our Own Voice commissioned Perry Undem to develop this poll ahead of a crucial 2024 voting cycle.

Many issues are on the minds of Black adults. Cost of living and racism / racial justice top the list.

View attachment 937754

If the presidential election were held today, a slight majority (55%) says they’d vote for the Democratic candidate.

View attachment 937761

So as this survey shows racial justice is basically just as important to blacks as the economy. So for all you right wingers telling us how you have black friends who don't concern themselves with race, THAT IS A LIE!

And the claim that blacks are running to the Republican party is another one.

In 2016, only about 6% of Blacks voted for Trump

In 2020, only about 8% voted for him.

In a March poll of Black voters , conducted by Howard University, only about 9% of Black voters claim to be Republicans, but 15% plan to vote for him...

1714226811692.png

So, Black support for Trump has reportedly nearly doubled. Similar trends are seen for Hispanics. Biden is doomed.

Whoopdeedoo. I started working when I was 12. It's what you do if you if you want money. After school, I would ride my bicycle to work and bag groceries for people for tips only (no pay).

I don't owe you squat. Why have you been a victim your whole life? Life is what you make of it. Hard work pays off, regardless of skin color.

Why do you expect to be given free stuff instead of honest pay for honest work? Because your ancestors had hard times?

Why do you think I and my children should have to pay you? My family never owned slaves, and you were never a slave.

The Dems have encouraged you to believe that you are a victim, and they will give you crumbs to keep voting for them as they destroy our cities and Black families and kill your children while giving your money to foreigners who should not even be in the country! You have fallen for it, sir. Don't believe their BS, prove them wrong.

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back