nra Lays Off More Than 60 Employees.

Maybe it will do the same for Planned Parenthood let’s all wish the worst on people who have views we don’t like that always helps in times of crisis.
Trumps motto.
It was not a Trump supporter who started a thread celebrating people being layed off.
Nothing gets by you. ;)
Everything gets by you.
Nothing gets by me.
My reflexes are to quick, I would catch it.

ok, Drax
I didn't think anyone would get the reference.
Nice job.

Movie is to popular for someone to have gotten it.
Dave did have the best lines.
He does have comic talent I liked his line to Mantis at the end of part two so are you on the inside.

The virus is doing one good thing. Helping to bring down the nra.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving group.

They are facing a lot of financial problems on top of the fact that because of the virus, they can't have their annual convention and have had to cancel other events that generate revenues.

Lets hope that the virus finishes off the nra.

If by "virus" you mean Wane LaPeirre you are correct. That corrupt virus destroyed the NRA back in the late 90's. Don't be glib about it though. A new guy at the top in the NRA can bring them back stronger then before after they dump Wane.

The more the merrier. The NRA does what it does. There's also GOA, and in Virginia, VCDL, both less polite than the NRA.

In terms of the late 90s, that's when we won the war.

Maybe it will do the same for Planned Parenthood let’s all wish the worst on people who have views we don’t like that always helps in times of crisis.

This isn't about Planned Parenthood.

If you want to discuss that start a thread.

This one is about the nra and the fact that they are being hit financially big time by this virus. I hope it's the last straw that breaks them and they close permanently.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving organization.

Do you have a comment about the subject?

They are facing a lot of financial problems on top of the fact that because of the virus, they can't have their annual convention and have had to cancel other events that generate revenues.

The last I checked the NRA's main purpose is twofold:
1. To teach gun safety to "law-abiding" gun owners and their families.
2. To protect "law-abiding" gun owners rights under the Second Amendment.
Neither of these two things are bad.

This isn't about Planned Parenthood.

If you want to discuss that start a thread.

This one is about the nra and the fact that they are being hit financially big time by this virus. I hope it's the last straw that breaks them and they close permanently.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving organization.

Do you have a comment about the subject?

This one is about the nra and the fact that they are being hit financially big time by this virus.

being in Current Events, it is about ALL businesses that are losing employees.
If you wanted to be ONLY about NRA, you should have put it in CDZ

Crazies, criminals and terrorists couldn`t have a better friend than public enemy #1.

Since you hate guns and likely don't own any. If you're good looking..... pick up a tube or 4 of Anal Glow and apply before leaving your house. The cops are writing tickets for failure to social distance so if something happens in Walmart, your ass might not get chaffed.

Crazies, criminals and terrorists couldn`t have a better friend than public enemy #1.

'public enemy #1'?

Since you hate guns and likely don't own any. If you're good looking..... pick up a tube or 4 of Anal Glow and apply before leaving your house. The cops are writing tickets for failure to social distance so if something happens in Walmart, your ass might not get chaffed.

I usually read your posts. I started reading the one above but couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence. Once I read a lie, I stop reading. I no longer believe what the person wrote.

Just because I don't support the nra doesn't mean I hate weapons.

It means I don't like the nra and all the damage they have done to law abiding weapon owners on top of all the people dead.

A person can support the constitution and also not like the nra. George Bush the first did just that. He publicly denounced the nra and canceled his lifetime membership.

Are you saying he hated weapons?

Yeah, there's a virus going around... you may not have heard of it.... it's called the "Wuhan Flu"... it's affecting a few companies...

I'm always here to help the slow-witted participants....
"I'm always here to help the slow-witted participants...."

On your part that's actually an understatement.

What's so wonderful about reducing citizen participation in the important discussions about public policy?

Aren't we supposed to be a democracy, where the people vocalize their opposition to government tyranny?

dont you worry your pretty little self,,,theyve been around for a 150 yrs and will be around long after your gone,,,and dont frget there are several other 2nd A groups working hard to protect yur rights,,,

What's so wonderful about reducing citizen participation in the important discussions about public policy?

Aren't we supposed to be a democracy, where the people vocalize their opposition to government tyranny?
we are a republic where the people have little to say on what rights other peple can or cant have,,,

as far as the 2nd goes there is no room for debate,,,

Trumps motto.
It was not a Trump supporter who started a thread celebrating people being layed off.
Nothing gets by you. ;)
Everything gets by you.
Nothing gets by me.
My reflexes are to quick, I would catch it.

ok, Drax
I didn't think anyone would get the reference.
Nice job.

Why do you think people need the NRA?

Nothing quite like cheering the potential loss of a group that devotes its effort to defending the Constitutional rights of United States citizens... and that comes from someone not fond of the NRA (there are other gun rights groups I prefer and who I think do better work).

Perhaps the ACLU will be next...

Why do you think people need the NRA?

You're asking the wrong person.

I don't believe that anyone needs the nra.

It's the crazy paranoid people who support the nra who do.

What is it with your dumb ass fixation on the NRA......

If you care about gun death, you should want the end of the democrat party...there is a direct link to democrat party policies in the cities they rule and the gun crime and murder rates...but you don't care about actual gun crime, you just hate guns and those who own them.

Yeah, there's a virus going around... you may not have heard of it.... it's called the "Wuhan Flu"... it's affecting a few companies...

I'm always here to help the slow-witted participants....

Yes....the flu from china.........just wanted to send the moron, dana, into a tizzy by stating where the flu actually came from...

Forum List

Back