The NRA Way Of Life Is Ruining Our Nation; Decades Of Gun Propaganda Has Created A Nation Of Sociopaths

The grim reality is that the entire nation is in the thrall to a minority of extremely insecure mostly white men who, drunk on decades of NRA-fueled propaganda, have decided that having the ability to commit mass murder at a moment's notice is a crucial component of maintaining their manhood against the ever-encroaching threats from de-gendered Potato Heads and lady video game players. Most of these men claim exoneration because they don't personally grab one of their many overpriced killing machines to lay waste to a grocery store or high school. Grotesquely, some even use these mass shootings to indulge in public fantasies about how they would totally stop an active shooter, though somehow they never seem to actually get around to doing it. But ultimately, they've become complacent in the face of mass murder from decades of being told by right-wing media that there's a binary choice between preventing murder and watching Michelle Obama personally run off with their testicles in her handbag. Worse, the right has cultivated an overall suspicion of the very concept of concern for the lives of others at all.

Pollster Frank Luntz recently held a focus group of vaccine-hesitant Republicans, and one of the justifications offered for refusing to get the vaccine was chilling precisely because the defiance was conveyed so matter-of-factly: "We are not all in this together."

The comment really cut to the heart of the cultivated stance of sociopathy that has fueled the GOP for decades now. There is much that conservatives think is owed to them, like the icons of their childhood such as Mr. Potato Head or Dr. Seuss to never change with the times, or for Ghostbusters to never be female, or to never have to press 1 for English nor ever see a Black athlete kneel instead of stand during the national anthem.

And lets not leave out the sociopaths in Congress. The majority of America wants tighter gun restrictions, and the tyranny of the minority won't be able to hide behind the filibuster much longer.
Give them credit, the NRA and talk radio have spent the last 3+ decades filling these guys with both rage and paranoia. Guns are a natural fit for that.

Today, these guys think the commies will be rolling down the street at any moment, literally, and that their God is on their side, literally.
Were either of these recent shooters members of the NRA?

No?

Ok, STFU.
What did that have to do with my post?

Nothing?

Okay.
You blame the NRA for these shootings, yet can't show a single shooter who is associated with the NRA in any way.

Keep clutching those pearls, Nancy.
I blamed the NRA for these shootings?

You're so hypersensitive and emotional that you just make stuff up in your mind.

I can't help you with that, sorry.
Why are you running away from your post?

Give them credit, the NRA and talk radio have spent the last 3+ decades filling these guys with both rage and paranoia
As I tried to explain, I didn't say what you claimed I said.

You guys are too emotional for me. You're not attached to reality.
Sure you did. You just won't own it now that you have been called out to prove it.
I believe that you believe I did.

This is the kind of thing that is so fascinating about you people.

Again, there is nothing I can do about that.
You: Give them credit, the NRA and talk radio have spent the last 3+ decades filling these guys with both rage and paranoia
That's correct.

The person who pulls the trigger is responsible for what happens.

If some Antifa idiot throws a brick through a window, that's his fault, even though he exists in an ideological environment that enables and motivates that crime.

Is this too complicated for you, slugger?
when has a mass killer said the NRA drove them to do the killing?
I don't know. None that I can think of.
So why is the left blaming the NRA?
Because it's an easy target. No pun intended.

Both ends of the spectrum do that.
I guess...seems rather illogical to blame something that has never been actually the reason...and moreover does nothing by advocate for a civil right, and teach firearm safety...

I wonder why the left never goes after Hollywood or Silicon Valley, which both glorify gun violence in movies, TV and video games....and frankly, I have heard killers use as a defense for their actions before

The grim reality is that the entire nation is in the thrall to a minority of extremely insecure mostly white men who, drunk on decades of NRA-fueled propaganda, have decided that having the ability to commit mass murder at a moment's notice is a crucial component of maintaining their manhood against the ever-encroaching threats from de-gendered Potato Heads and lady video game players. Most of these men claim exoneration because they don't personally grab one of their many overpriced killing machines to lay waste to a grocery store or high school. Grotesquely, some even use these mass shootings to indulge in public fantasies about how they would totally stop an active shooter, though somehow they never seem to actually get around to doing it. But ultimately, they've become complacent in the face of mass murder from decades of being told by right-wing media that there's a binary choice between preventing murder and watching Michelle Obama personally run off with their testicles in her handbag. Worse, the right has cultivated an overall suspicion of the very concept of concern for the lives of others at all.

Pollster Frank Luntz recently held a focus group of vaccine-hesitant Republicans, and one of the justifications offered for refusing to get the vaccine was chilling precisely because the defiance was conveyed so matter-of-factly: "We are not all in this together."

The comment really cut to the heart of the cultivated stance of sociopathy that has fueled the GOP for decades now. There is much that conservatives think is owed to them, like the icons of their childhood such as Mr. Potato Head or Dr. Seuss to never change with the times, or for Ghostbusters to never be female, or to never have to press 1 for English nor ever see a Black athlete kneel instead of stand during the national anthem.

And lets not leave out the sociopaths in Congress. The majority of America wants tighter gun restrictions, and the tyranny of the minority won't be able to hide behind the filibuster much longer.
Keep guns out of the hands of dark folks and Democrats and the problem is solved....TA-DA!

Give them credit, the NRA and talk radio have spent the last 3+ decades filling these guys with both rage and paranoia. Guns are a natural fit for that.

Today, these guys think the commies will be rolling down the street at any moment, literally, and that their God is on their side, literally.

No?

Ok, STFU.

Nothing?

Okay.
You blame the NRA for these shootings, yet can't show a single shooter who is associated with the NRA in any way.

You're so hypersensitive and emotional that you just make stuff up in your mind.

Give them credit, the NRA and talk radio have spent the last 3+ decades filling these guys with both rage and paranoia

Sure you did. You just won't own it now that you have been called out to prove it.

You: Give them credit, the NRA and talk radio have spent the last 3+ decades filling these guys with both rage and paranoia
That's correct.

If some Antifa idiot throws a brick through a window, that's his fault, even though he exists in an ideological environment that enables and motivates that crime.

So now you claim the NRA has nothing to do with shootings.

Then why all the whining and crying about the NRA?

Keep dancing......
I've tried to make this as simple and clear for you as I can. Really.

That third line of my post should have been enough.
Tap dancing...............

Why are you whining and crying about the NRA if you admit they have nothing to do with these shootings?
Holy crap, you're still going.

I made a clear point. You don't like it because you're a standard-issue Trumpian hypersensitive snowflake.

I don't care.

I'm done dumbing things down for you people.
So you can't explain why you are whining and crying about an organization you admit has nothing to do with mass shootings.

Got it.

No?

Ok, STFU.

Nothing?

Okay.

That's correct.

Keep dancing......

Why are you whining and crying about the NRA if you admit they have nothing to do with these shootings?

I made a clear point. You don't like it because you're a standard-issue Trumpian hypersensitive snowflake.

I don't care.

So you can't explain why you are whining and crying about an organization you admit has nothing to do with mass shootings.

Got it.
I didn't say they had nothing to do with it.

You just keep making things up. You keep putting words in my mouth because my opinions aren't simple enough for you.

I don't think you're very bright.

No?

Ok, STFU.

Nothing?

Okay.

That's correct.

Keep dancing......

I don't care.

Got it.

You just keep making things up. You keep putting words in my mouth because my opinions aren't simple enough for you.

So now you are back to claiming the NRA is responsible for these shootings.

You really need to ask your handlers to make up your mind for you.:cuckoo:

No?

Ok, STFU.

Nothing?

Okay.

That's correct.

Keep dancing......

I don't care.

Got it.

Actually no, I'm not.

Is English your first language?

My explanation has been more than good enough for any reasonably intelligent adult.

Dismissed.

Keep guns out of the hands of dark folks and Democrats and the problem is solved....TA-DA!
I disagree. EVERYONE should be armed--ESPECIALLY black/brown folks.

SO MANY PROBLEMS get solved when every encounter could be deadly. It's amazing how quickly people learn manners and courtesy when their actions have such consequences.

No?

Ok, STFU.

Nothing?

Okay.

That's correct.

Keep dancing......

I don't care.

Got it.

Actually no, I'm not.

My explanation has been more than good enough for any reasonably intelligent adult.

Dismissed.
Get back to me when your handlers make up your mind.

No?

Ok, STFU.

Nothing?

Okay.

That's correct.

Keep dancing......

I don't care.

Got it.

Actually no, I'm not.

Dismissed.
You are, as usual, not being honest

dispite your denials you attacked the NRA and talk radio in post #114 and have used the remainder of the thread denying that you said it

Post #114

Last edited:
Well this sure doesn't fit the OP's and the MSM's narrative:

1616690512931.png

1616690723151.png

Atlanta man arrested with 6 guns, body armor at Publix grocery store
The incident came two days after a mass shooting at a grocery store in Colorado.

Yeah, that's why so many other countries have so much trouble with their mass shooters. Not enough of the population is armed.

Except that other countries don't have MASS SHOOTERS BECAUSE NOBODY CAN BUY A FUCKING GUN

And yet the worst mass shootings in the world haven't been in the United States. They have been in countries where "nobody can buy a fucking gun."

One of the reasons for so many more grimes like this is lack of deterrent. People inherently know that if they do something heinous, they likely wont suffer too greatly because of it.

If we actually made harsh consequences for heinous crimes, these would diminish drastically.

1616691835942.png

If many more people would carry a gun, mass shooters would have to think twice.

Yeah, that's why so many other countries have so much trouble with their mass shooters. Not enough of the population is armed.

Except that other countries don't have MASS SHOOTERS BECAUSE NOBODY CAN BUY A FUCKING GUN
first thing Hitler did was take away guns...hmmm, wonder why

No, he didn't. Stop listening to the bullshit the right tells you. Hitler didn't ban guns, he loosened gun regulations and ownership for "regular Germans".

He banned guns being owned by the people he wanted to eliminate or silence.

Not the same thing at all. Disarming those you want to destroy is an old authoritarian trick.

And yet the worst mass shootings in the world haven't been in the United States. They have been in countries where "nobody can buy a fucking gun."

No they aren't. The "worst mass shootings in the world", took place where the purchase of military style semi-automatic weapons WERE BANNED AFTER THE WORST MASS SHOOTING IN THE NATION'S HISTORY.

Norway, Australia, and New Zealand all banned gun sales AFTER they had mass shooting. The USA is the ONLY country in the world which refuses to control these weapons and keep them out of the hands of crazy people.

No?

Ok, STFU.

Nothing?

Okay.

That's correct.

Keep dancing......

I don't care.

Got it.

Actually no, I'm not.

Dismissed.
You are as usual not being honest

dispite your demials you attacked the NRA and talk radio in post #114 and have used the remainder of the thread denying that you said it

Post #114
He didn’t say what he posted. :cuckoo:

No they aren't. The "worst mass shootings in the world", took place where the purchase of military style semi-automatic weapons WERE BANNED AFTER THE WORST MASS SHOOTING IN THE NATION'S HISTORY.

Norway, Australia, and New Zealand all banned gun sales AFTER they had mass shooting.

Wrong, Dragonbreath. Norway's current gun regulations went into affect in 2009. The Breivik massacre was in 2011. And how about France? 130 people were killed at the Bataclan theater and another 30 in the surrounding area in 2015 using automatic weapons that had been illegal in France for decades. In China in 2014, over 100 people were butchered to death by machetes at the Kunming Railway Station. They didn't even need guns to commit that atrocity.

One would think after all the times your bullshit has been accurately refuted you would learn not to run your mouth without doing your research first, but I guess it's true that an old dog can't learn new tricks.

Norway, Australia, and New Zealand all banned gun sales AFTER they had mass shooting.

Wrong, Dragonbreath. Norway's current gun regulations went into affect in 2009. The Breivik massacre was in 2011. And how about France? 130 people were killed at the Bataclan theater and another 30 in the surrounding area in 2015 using automatic weapons that had been illegal in France for decades. In China in 2014, over 100 people were butchered to death by machetes at the Kunming Railway Station. They didn't even need guns to commit that atrocity.

One would think after all the times your bullshit has been accurately refuted you would learn not to run your mouth without doing your research first, but I guess it's true that an old dog can't learn new tricks.
Never confuse that dipstick with facts.

If they actually believe that, that is some very serious crazy.

Like I said earlier , the problem is mentally I'll people with guns!!,. We have a constitutional right to maintain a states militia,and to bear Arms! . No President, or politician should talk about banning assault rifles, or high capacity magazines!. Its a Constitutional right!! States Militia must be maintained!!,Yes we do need these assault rifles today in the hands of sane American citizens to prevent the Government from running amock,domestic or foreign. So all you anti gun ,and anti, we don't need assault rifle people should move to China ,and see what life is like living as a slave under a totalitarian system.!!?

Forum List

Back