Zone1 Greetings from Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, there!
My name is Mike, I'm from Moscow, I'm here mostly to improve my English and read alternative news. I was said it's a nice and friendly place.
I think you’ll find many here reflexively hate Russians.

Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet and have been fed anti-Russian propaganda for decades.

So, I doubt you’ll find it friendly.

Last edited:
Wow.
Better English than most of the progtards here...

Anyway...
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

I think you’ll find many here reflexively hate Russians.

Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet and have been feed anti-Russian propaganda for decades.

So, I doubt you’ll find it friendly.

Not me, I don't hate Russians. They convinced me to vote for Trump in 2016, and I don't regret it.

You're thinking of that guy with the Ukraine flag avatar.

Hi, there!
My name is Mike, I'm from Moscow, I'm here mostly to improve my English and read alternative news. I was said it's a nice and friendly place.

It is neither nice or friendly here Mikhail , and politically they live in La La Land and are Trump Biden obsessed .
A large number hate Russia and Russians, but ignore such ignorant oafs or just laugh at them .
If you are actually here for other reasons do not take this chat site as anything more than that, or , you will think the once mighty US is even more broken than it it really is at core .

Help:-
"I was told" , is even better .

Hi, there!

Well anyway, welcome to here.

Now for the rules: All new members get to spend an hour in the glory hole before being brutally hazed with sticks and a pair of Moonglow's dirty underwear.

Initiation rites, ya know.

It is neither nice or friendly here Mikhail , and politically they live in La La Land and are Trump Biden obsessed .
A large number hate Russia and Russians, but ignore such ignorant oafs or just laugh at them .
If you are actually here for other reasons do not take this chat site as anything more than that, or , you will think the once mighty US is even more broken than it it really is at core .

Help:-
"I was told" , is even better .
We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back