Zone1 Greetings from Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, wars don't mean "high levels of destruction".

"a state of usually open and declared armed hostile conflict between states or nations"

"a period of such armed conflict"

"A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties."

"The period of such conflict."

And what Russia has done in the Ukraine certainly fits the bill of "

And no, a war is not about the numbers killed.

"Shortest Wars In Human History"

"1. British-Zanzibar, 1896 (38 Minutes)"

"over 500 Zanzibaris were either killed or injured, and Khalid had fled from the palace to the German consulate."

A war, and only 500 people were killed or injured.

I'd say that the Ukraine WAR has had way more than that, wouldn't you?

You think invading the Ukraine is a lesser evil? What kind of crap are you reading?

Why do you think the Ukrainians need saving from the Ukraine? They don't.

You think the Ukraine is Nazi? Probably more Neo-Nazis in Russia than in the Ukraine.
If we are using this definition of the "war", then the war was started by post-Maidan Kievan regime against people of Novorussia back in 2014.

Welcome Mike from Moscow. I hope we can learn how peace on earth can be accomplished if Moscow and Washington DC can get along together. If we can, millions of lives can be saved with peacefulness with the two best military societies forging a true peace on Earth. If God blesses Russia, the United States, China, and the European Union with working out a peace plan and we all stick with it, human life will improve. Thank you for starting the ball rolling for an everlasting peace on earth. It's a joy to believe that human life in the future will be safe and happy. God bless you, Mr. Mike from Moscow.

....hooly shit.

Welcome Mike from Moscow. I hope we can learn how peace on earth can be accomplished if Moscow and Washington DC can get along together. If we can, millions of lives can be saved with peacefulness with the two best military societies forging a true peace on Earth. If God blesses Russia, the United States, China, and the European Union with working out a peace plan and we all stick with it, human life will improve. Thank you for starting the ball rolling for an everlasting peace on earth. It's a joy to believe that human life in the future will be safe and happy. God bless you, Mr. Mike from Moscow.
Thank you, beautress. I have the very same dream, too. The reliable peace based on the terms of equal human rights, undivided safety and international law. But, being realistic, I'm not sure it is possible nowadays.

May be not pseudo-intellectuals, but pseudo-westernized. Two different things. For me, it sounds cheap and a bit obsolete.

Intelectualism is synonimous with westernization in Russia? I guess thats a compliment.

Last edited:
I didn't laugh at all. He is a foreigner, but at least he tried to speak with the Russians and tried to understand them.

Yes, Tucker is an exotic quantity to Russians which was presented to them as a serious American journalist. Americans have a better understanding of him as a prime-time political pundit/entertainer.

Many actual journalists sought interviews with Putin since the start of the war and were declined, because they would obviously ask hard questions he doesn't have any good answers for.

If you are talking about the current special military operation
Don't do that here.

This may be an acceptable euphenism somewhere in Russia. But anywhere outside of that informational bubble you sound like a total idiot if you call it something other than what it obviously is - Russia waging WAR in Ukraine.

Hey Moscow Mike! What's the going rate for a gently-used Kalashnikov these days? Not a crappy Chinese-made one, a real Russian one. And do you ship to the US?

I'm not an FBI agent, I promise. :smoke:

Really, I promise. :04:

Trust me, I mean it. :SMILEW~130:

Attn FBI: Come on, it was a joke. Please don't kick in my door tonight and shoot my dog. I've grown rather fond of him.
Moscow is nice at spring. Visit it
-------joker mode on-------
and I'll arrange the meeting.
------joker mode off--------
and I'll be your guide if you are not allergic to alcohol.

To FSB: I don't trade weapons, I just suggested my hospitality.

If we are using this definition of the "war", then the war was started by post-Maidan Kievan regime against people of Novorussia back in 2014.

Why does Russian millitant Girkin, who was spearheading millitant separatism in eastern Ukraine say you are full of crap?

"I'm the one who pulled the trigger of war. If our unit hadn't crossed the border, everything would have fizzled out, like in Kharkiv, like in Odessa".

Ukrainian government's millitary response reasonably followed this invasion and militant take over of cities like Sloviansk in 2014.

Russia fights and kills Ukrainian women and children,
I'm sorry, I really am. We all share this pain, but it is the lesser evil. The further existence of Kievan regime or, much more, further NATO expansion might lead to far more terrible things.

Moscow is nice at spring. Visit it
-------joker mode on-------
and I'll arrange the meeting.
------joker mode off--------
and I'll be your guide if you are not allergic to alcohol.

To FSB: I don't trade weapons, I just suggested my hospitality.
Any American visiting Moscow risks becoming a jailed political pawn.

Nobody is coming over to visit you.

I'm sorry, I really am. We all share this pain, but it is the lesser evil.

It's not "lesser evil" it IS the evil of a fascist invasion of a sovereign country.

Well over half a million people dead and untold millions lives ruined because Putin needs some save-face after his corrupt paper-tiger army got folded in half by Kiev.

500,000+ people would be alive and well today if not for Putin's abhorent choices and the brainwashed populace that goes along with this evil.

Last edited:
Why does Russian millitant Girkin, who was spearheading millitant separatism in eastern Ukraine say you are full of crap?

Do you really believe, that one ex-FSB operative, however skillful, was able to "raise separatism" in two rich regions with multimillion population? He is a soldier, not a magician.
"I'm the one who pulled the trigger of war. If our unit hadn't crossed the border, everything would have fizzled out, like in Kharkiv, like in Odessa".

He is just overestimated his importance. Yes, Russian spring was drowned in blood in Kharkov and Odessa, but there still are plenty of people who hate Kievan regime.

Do you really believe, that one ex-FSB operative, however skillful, was able to "raise separatism" in two rich regions with multimillion population? He is a soldier, not a magician.

He is just overestimated his importance. Yes, Russian spring was drowned in blood in Kharkov and Odessa, but there still are plenty of people who hate Kievan regime.

He is a Russian soldier RIDING ON HEAVY RUSSIAN MILLITARY EQUIPMENT, supported by professional Russian forces.

In 2014 Eastern Ukraine had near zero means and little will to organize and wage milltiary take-overs on their own.

Last edited:
It's not "lesser evil" it IS the evil of a fascist invasion of a sovereign country.
The one who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

Well over half a million people dead because Putin needs some save-face after his corrupt paper-tiger army got folded in half by Kiev.

500,000+ people would be alive and well today if not for Putin's abhorent choices and the brainwashed populace that goes along with this evil.
Tens of millions would be discriminated (and,may be killed) in the case of further existence of Kievan regime. Hundreds of millions (may be first billions) would be dead in the case of further NATO expansion. May be, there were better solutions. But it's not about finding the best possibility. It's more about avoiding the worst ones.

So, it is lesser evil.

Tens of millions would be discriminated (and,may be killed) in the case of further existence of Kievan regime.

Do you have any support for these ludecrous fantasies?

Ukraine elected a new president in 2014 and there has not been any major violence except along Russian controlled separatist areas in the eastern Ukraine.

In 2019-2022 before Putin's bloody 2022 there have been only a handfull of conflict casualties in eastern Ukraine, most not from any millitary actions but from people blowing on mines.

Last edited:
He is a Russian soldier RIDING ON HEAVY RUSSIAN MILLITARY EQUIPMENT, supported by professional Russian forces.
"Russian" doesn't mean "magic". Even a police in a big city was able to stop him. They just didn't want to.

In 2014 Eastern Ukraine had near zero means and little will to organize and wage milltiary take overs on their own.
Really? Donbass Militia, after the declaration of independence, have been more or less successfully fighting, first, against nationalistic Ukrainian battalions and then, against regular Ukrainian Army.
They did not want to fight against Russians, but they did want to fight against Kievan regime.

No one in the west invades and annexes foreign lands, you don't know what you are talking about.
Really? What about Mexican War?

He is just overestimated his importance. Yes, Russian spring was drowned in blood in Kharkov and Odessa,

Drowned in blood? Couple of hundred people?

This while you advocate for the "lesser evil" of half a million dead people that is a direct result of Putin's 2022 invasion? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back