Zone1 Greetings from Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodina didn't call me, yet. And anyway, Russia do not fight Ukrainians. Russia fights against Kievan regime (at least officially).
That makes no sense.

"We're not fighting the Ukraine".... you're blowing the shit out of it on a daily basis, killing thousands of Ukrainians.

It's like the Ukraine isn't fighting Russia, it's fighting Putin.

So it's Putin v. Zelensky and guess who doesn't fucking die? Putin and Zelensky. Wow.

Let's all make up some bullshit that it's not about Russia and the Ukraine fighting, because then we can sit down and feel good about everything.

Two of my great-grandfathers were killed in the war. If you are talking about the current special military operation, no. Non of my personal acquaintances was killed, but few friends of my friends died. Plus, there are TV-shows and street banners about the heroes.

What the fuck is a "special military operation"?

What does that mean? Why is it "special"? Since when has a "military operation" inside another country not been called "war"?

What the fuck is a "special military operation"?

What does that mean? Why is it "special"? Since when has a "military operation" inside another country not been called "war"?
There are plenty of military operations in the world. War means extremely high levels of destruction and violence. Millions, not thousands killed. And no. Right now the frontline is inside Russian territory, as Novorussia is a Russian territory now.
I feel you pain, I really do. I do have friends and relatives in Ukraine, they are scared, but it seems to be a lesser evil.
There are two different approaches. "To save Vietnam from Vietnamese" and "to save Ukrainians from Ukraine".

That makes no sense.

"We're not fighting the Ukraine".... you're blowing the shit out of it on a daily basis, killing thousands of Ukrainians.

It's like the Ukraine isn't fighting Russia, it's fighting Putin.

So it's Putin v. Zelensky and guess who doesn't fucking die? Putin and Zelensky. Wow.

Let's all make up some bullshit that it's not about Russia and the Ukraine fighting, because then we can sit down and feel good about everything.
I didn't say "We are not fighting Ukraine". We are. I said "We are not fighting Ukrainians".

There are plenty of military operations in the world. War means extremely high levels of destruction and violence. Millions, not thousands killed. And no. Right now the frontline is inside Russian territory, as Novorussia is a Russian territory now.
I feel you pain, I really do. I do have friends and relatives in Ukraine, they are scared, but it seems to be a lesser evil.
There are two different approaches. "To save Vietnam from Vietnamese" and "to save Ukrainians from Ukraine".

No, wars don't mean "high levels of destruction".

"a state of usually open and declared armed hostile conflict between states or nations"

"a period of such armed conflict"

"A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties."

"The period of such conflict."

And what Russia has done in the Ukraine certainly fits the bill of "
extremely high levels of destruction and violence

And no, a war is not about the numbers killed.

"Shortest Wars In Human History"

"1. British-Zanzibar, 1896 (38 Minutes)"

"over 500 Zanzibaris were either killed or injured, and Khalid had fled from the palace to the German consulate."

A war, and only 500 people were killed or injured.

I'd say that the Ukraine WAR has had way more than that, wouldn't you?

You think invading the Ukraine is a lesser evil? What kind of crap are you reading?

Why do you think the Ukrainians need saving from the Ukraine? They don't.

You think the Ukraine is Nazi? Probably more Neo-Nazis in Russia than in the Ukraine.

I didn't say "We are not fighting Ukraine". We are. I said "We are not fighting Ukrainians".

Same thing. You're killing Ukrainians by the hundreds of thousands.

At least 11,000 CIVILIANS have been confirmed killed. That says you're fighting the Ukrainians. The Russians are literally targeting civilian targets.

Same thing. You're killing Ukrainians by the hundreds of thousands.

But not millions, yet.
At least 11,000 CIVILIANS have been confirmed killed. That says you're fighting the Ukrainians. The Russians are literally targeting civilian targets.
So what? Zelenskiy killed them. He ordered them to commit suicide, fighting against Russia.

Hi, there!
My name is Mike, I'm from Moscow, I'm here mostly to improve my English and read alternative news. I was said it's a nice and friendly place.
Thank you and God be with you. Remember we Russians Americans were brothers in World War II the most important time of human history

Hopefully we can have that alliance again… I think we can. We even worked together in the early 2000s against Al qaeda.

Hi, there!
My name is Mike, I'm from Moscow, I'm here mostly to improve my English and read alternative news. I was said it's a nice and friendly place.
Greetings Comrade! Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back