Musim woman sues......

Muslim Woman Sues Police In Yonkers, New York, For Forced Hijab Removal
In an exclusive interview with HuffPost, a Muslim woman talks about the trauma she faced after police confiscated and photographed her without her hijab.

Really bitch?
That story pulled out of your feeble mind, or what?

In an exclusive interview with HuffPost, a Muslim woman talks about the trauma she faced after police confiscated and photographed her without her hijab.

Really bitch?

You have been here long enough to know you are required to provide a source for new threads that aren't strictly opinion. Please link to the story

She's thinking she's gonna get rich quick because police told her to remove a head scarf.

She's claiming she "felt" naked when they took off her headscarf. What a crock of crap.

Really bitch?

You have been here long enough to know you are required to provide a source for new threads that aren't strictly opinion. Please link to the story
Dont piss her off, she might leave again... Buh Bye......Bwaaaahhaaaaaaa......

So I'll do the honors...

s200_suchi.dubey.png

1586367694720.jpeg

So what was she arrested for? Can’t find that info...

Really bitch?

Why is it that only christians get the right to practice their religion?

Would you insist that a nun remove her head covering? Would you insist that a jewish person remove their yamaha? Would you insist that a christian remove their cross from around their neck?

I'm not muslim or christian or jewish. I don't agree with most of what the muslim faith is about and teaches especially in regard to women and the United States.

However, I believe in the constitution and freedom of religion. I hope she wins her case.

It's very easy to defend what you believe in. You do it well.

It's not so easy to equally defend those who don't share your beliefs.

The true test of if you actually believe in what you claim is if you defend those who don't agree with your views. If you make sure everyone, not just those who you agree with, have the same rights.

You failed.

Really bitch?

Would you insist that a nun remove her head covering? Would you insist that a jewish person remove their yamaha? Would you insist that a christian remove their cross from around their neck?

I'm not muslim or christian or jewish. I don't agree with most of what the muslim faith is about and teaches especially in regard to women and the United States.

However, I believe in the constitution and freedom of religion. I hope she wins her case.

The true test of if you actually believe in what you claim is if you defend those who don't agree with your views. If you make sure everyone, not just those who you agree with, have the same rights.

You failed.
You gotta take your hood off when they take your photo. When they arrested us at our klan meeting we had to take our hoods off so why shouldn't this towel head terrorist have too?

Really bitch?

You failed.
Another rag head lover.....Go figure..

OIP.jpg

Really bitch?

You failed.

None of those things cover your face.
If you've been arrested they need a photo of you for future reference,otherwise she could continue to commit crimes.

Really bitch?

You failed.
Brilliant. If asked to, nuns remove their habits and Jews remove their yamakas.

Of course, why would they be asked to; they don't hide their identities under these covers.

Really bitch?

You failed.
You gotta take your hood off when they take your photo. When they arrested us at our klan meeting we had to take our hoods off so why shouldn't this towel head terrorist have too?
You're explaining things to a moron. Takes patience, and expect a fight

Really bitch?

You failed.

As far as I know, EVERYONE regardless of their beliefs or religions, must remove any head or face covering for a police booking picture. She should be treated like anyone else.

Really bitch?

You failed.

As far as I know, EVERYONE regardless of their beliefs or religions, must remove any head or face covering for a police booking picture. She should be treated like anyone else.
The left wants SPECIAL rights for muslims

Quick Dana, who is this?

1020-na-niqab1.jpg

Really bitch?

This is America, not Saudi Arabia.
Get over it.

I think SHE actually agrees with us on this one

Really bitch?

You failed.

The left wants SPECIAL rights for muslims

Quick Dana, who is this?

1020-na-niqab1.jpg
I know those eyes ! Sly Stallone going to the Harley shop in Perrine FL ?

Forum List

Back