These African countries are all the same arent they ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

So this tory minister was asked a simple question about his govts policy of shipping people to Rwanda. The most corrupt and evil deal passed by a British govt.

He couldnt give an answer and seemed unaware that Congo is a different country and even worse has been at war with the Rwandan dictator for years.

But of course they all look the same to conservative racists.

So this tory minister was asked a simple question about his govts policy of shipping people to Rwanda. The most corrupt and evil deal passed by a British govt.

He couldnt give an answer and seemed unaware that Congo is a different country and even worse has been at war with the Rwandan dictator for years.

I'd rather be either in Rwanda or the DRC instead of Wales.

Unlike the uncivilized nation of Wales, they aren't as permissive about guys buggering each other in central Africa.

I don't see no maga hats at columbia, new york or yale

After centuries of YOU people, force colonizing the world, I would think you would be smart enough to tell two African countries apart. Yes I agree with you, you Brits are idiots.

btw...it seemed to me the guy was acting overly glib. No need to project your weaknesses on us Americans.
thank you.

After centuries of YOU people, force colonizing the world, I would think you would be smart enough to tell two African countries apart. Yes I agree with you, you Brits are idiots.

btw...it seemed to me the guy was acting overly glib. No need to project your weaknesses on us Americans.
thank you.
You have to remember this guy is a conservative minister and a poor one at that. Contrast his efforts with the reaction of the general public who will soon put him on the dole.

The true voice of bresit shit.
You Corbynites are the first to twine that public services are hard to get/use. The other problem is, Corbynites have no economic skills, public services need paid for. Immigrants don't bring money, the population growth is greater than GDP. Do you know what that means? Immigration doesn't pay, it costs. So unless you demand more tax off Brits to increase a service to get public services back to a useable level to encompass scrounging immigrants, your retarded rants will continue. And Brits don't want to pay more tax, it's too high as it is, dummy.

Or to morons such as yourself. I would love to put you in front of a map of Africa and watch you make a complete fool of yourself.

Or to morons such as yourself. I would love to put you in front of a map of Africa and watch you make a complete fool of yourself.
I am not people trafficking the vulnerable to Africa. If that was me I would take the trouble to ensure they were safe,
Do you think we have a duty of care to people ?

I am not people trafficking the vulnerable to Africa. If that was me I would take the trouble to ensure they were safe,
Do you think we have a duty of care to people ?
Sure you are you ridiculous toad. You support the mass immigration of aliens, so yeah, you are part of the human trafficking that is killing hundreds every year as they make the trek.

You are so un self aware it is amazing.

Sure you are you ridiculous toad. You support the mass immigration of aliens, so yeah, you are part of the human trafficking that is killing hundreds every year as they make the trek.

You are so un self aware it is amazing.
Bit of a limp if expected response.

Your little shithole country is 95+% white, which is why you choose to live there.

I wouldn't expect any of you to be able to spot the differences in something you virtually never see.

Forum List

Back