Is revolution possible in America?

It must be very liberating to have such a simple, uncomplicated view of the world.

the truth is always liberating though sometimes unpleasant at first.

This forum certainly is lucky to have someone like you around as a direct conduit to the truth.

who exactly is going to know my reasons for wanting limited government better than I am?

why won't you bother telling me your better reasons? Or do you even have any?

Perhaps you'd like to elaborate about how exactly your incoherent laundry list of unrelated generalities has anything to do with limited government.
Why don't you answer his question and post YOUR reasons? I know why, but I'm curious as to how long you'll waste your own time avoiding it.

Stop pretending, people like you aren't really curious about anything.

the truth is always liberating though sometimes unpleasant at first.

This forum certainly is lucky to have someone like you around as a direct conduit to the truth.

who exactly is going to know my reasons for wanting limited government better than I am?

Perhaps you'd like to elaborate about how exactly your incoherent laundry list of unrelated generalities has anything to do with limited government.
Why don't you answer his question and post YOUR reasons? I know why, but I'm curious as to how long you'll waste your own time avoiding it.

I've been curious longer than you've probably been alive....but I figured you'd dodge...Now you just bore Me.

Revolution starts with the inner man.
The next revolution will start with a fast spreading state of anarchy, sparked by who knows what, possibly the inevitable coming financial melt down. When it comes down to shooting to survive, the next revolution will grow out of that.

After six years of obama, the nation is ripe for it, and getting worse by the day.

The only thing ripe here is your brain, if fact I'd say it's well past it's expiration date.
Well, it's like this, fuck face, when all you can do is spew some moronic, inane, sophomoric bull shit in response to something I've said, you've already identified yourself as a dumbass.

Now go beat your head on a concrete sidewalk, shit for brains. Your toilet gas isn't needed here, idiot.

Well put, very eloquent indeed.
I give what I get. You might as well learn that now.

When you're a cherry here and I've never responded to you before, then you shoot some dumbass insult at me, you're going to get it back, not only from me but probably most here. You want intelligent, reasoned responses, then give them yourself.

You must be pretty stupid not to have been able to figure that out before hand.

it's always been not just possible, but probable. sedition will become the new "whatever"

whatever...

Have you noticed this? Police can read all texts that you have ever sent without a warrant. Police forcibly remove people from their homes in a Boston suburb. Minimum wage is the lowest here of any developed European or even some Asian country. The top 1% control 100% percent of the whole wealth of the country. People are powerless. And now it seems that we will be dragged into another war we have no business being in. What may create a revolution? Democracy appears to reach a deadlock...
bostonmassacre.jpg
If everyone became unified on the income inequality issue, then change is quite possible. Unfortunately, many on the rightwing are too stupid to understand how republicans and the 1% are skrewing over the rest of us.
Tell me how I can help you Bill...send you a check?
Send your check to republicans to convince them to raise the minimum wage. I hope you have the millions to buy them off. Many others have already.
What good is an increase in the min wage to the 90 million not working?
The primary reason why people have stopped looking for work (with the exception of retirees and people going on disability) is that wages are too low. If wages were higher, more people would apply.

The primary reason people have stopped looking for work is they are starting to enjoy all their free government gifts, compliments of the working poor. Those who continue to look, are the ones who will find one. The way to get something you want, is to work at something you may not want, while looking for something you do.

it's always been not just possible, but probable. sedition will become the new "whatever"

whatever...

Good point. Most people (especially the younger ones) don't understand how our "freedom" is slowly being removed from our lexicons. We are being "conditioned' to accept giving up liberty - for some false sense of security - that almost ALWAYS involves watching "us". We see our local Police departments rapidly turning into Infantry Battalions; equipped with the latest military equipment. And for what? Is it really necessary to patrol our streets in full battle gear? What exactly is it that they are so afraid of? Now, these same "young 'uns" are being taught in schools that the "Constitution is evil" that we should readily become a "collective" and that "freedom" is something that is both unnecessary and unimportant.

This is why I so highly encourage folks to watch the video "It Can't Happen Here" Yes, it is long - but a more informative lesson will NEVER be taught in public schools.

Forewarned is forearmed.

I've been curious longer than you've probably been alive....but I figured you'd dodge...Now you just bore Me.

You're apparently too fucking stupid to read too.

whatever...

Good point. Most people (especially the younger ones) don't understand how our "freedom" is slowly being removed from our lexicons. We are being "conditioned' to accept giving up liberty - for some false sense of security - that almost ALWAYS involves watching "us". We see our local Police departments rapidly turning into Infantry Battalions; equipped with the latest military equipment. And for what? Is it really necessary to patrol our streets in full battle gear? What exactly is it that they are so afraid of? Now, these same "young 'uns" are being taught in schools that the "Constitution is evil" that we should readily become a "collective" and that "freedom" is something that is both unnecessary and unimportant.

This is why I so highly encourage folks to watch the video "It Can't Happen Here" Yes, it is long - but a more informative lesson will NEVER be taught in public schools.

Forewarned is forearmed.

things get a little crazy this time of year... it's spring now... by the fourth of july we'll all be joined up again. think community. act globalwarmingishly...

The next revolution will start with a fast spreading state of anarchy, sparked by who knows what, possibly the inevitable coming financial melt down. When it comes down to shooting to survive, the next revolution will grow out of that.

After six years of obama, the nation is ripe for it, and getting worse by the day.

The only thing ripe here is your brain, if fact I'd say it's well past it's expiration date.
Well, it's like this, fuck face, when all you can do is spew some moronic, inane, sophomoric bull shit in response to something I've said, you've already identified yourself as a dumbass.

Now go beat your head on a concrete sidewalk, shit for brains. Your toilet gas isn't needed here, idiot.

Well put, very eloquent indeed.
I give what I get. You might as well learn that now.

When you're a cherry here and I've never responded to you before, then you shoot some dumbass insult at me, you're going to get it back, not only from me but probably most here. You want intelligent, reasoned responses, then give them yourself.

You must be pretty stupid not to have been able to figure that out before hand.

I have yet to see anything like intelligent, reasoned responses from any of the so called conservatives around here.

You're apparently too fucking stupid to read too.
maybe he/she can't read, or blind, your tone seems harsh, even for here.

If everyone became unified on the income inequality issue, then change is quite possible. Unfortunately, many on the rightwing are too stupid to understand how republicans and the 1% are skrewing over the rest of us.
Tell me how I can help you Bill...send you a check?
Send your check to republicans to convince them to raise the minimum wage. I hope you have the millions to buy them off. Many others have already.
What good is an increase in the min wage to the 90 million not working?
The primary reason why people have stopped looking for work (with the exception of retirees and people going on disability) is that wages are too low. If wages were higher, more people would apply.

The primary reason people have stopped looking for work is they are starting to enjoy all their free government gifts, compliments of the working poor. Those who continue to look, are the ones who will find one. The way to get something you want, is to work at something you may not want, while looking for something you do.
This is this myth you people can't let to of. If you bothered to educate yourself on the basic facts of welfare in America you will understand how wrong you are. You need to know who exactly is on programs like food stamps and how much they get. You also need to know exactly what programs are even available.

RandallFlagg :cuckoo: calling em as I see 'em

The biggest mistake we make is in blaming Obama. Is he part of the problem? You bet. He has taken a larger role in "dictating" - going around Congress to do as he pleases, than any president thus far. Our "Constitutional Rights" are being eroded slowly but surely. In fact, now, if we claim the "Constitution" - Law Enforcement has deemed us "domestic terrorists". That will only get worse with coming Chief Executives. No, Our problem lies directly at the feet of the the Federal Reserve and their "phony" money. It is literally impossible that we will EVER pay the 20 trillion (so far) that our children (and grandchildren) are being saddled with. That will keep the entire population in slavery.

Truly, bad, bad things are coming. Evil things are coming.

It CAN - and it WILL.

"the sky is falling!"

Nope, not the sky, The country.

"The Sky is Falling!"

Forum List

Back