Name Something More Important Than Diversity

How absolutely boring would our lives be with diversity of all the things around us.

I have lived in my current location for more than a decade, the longest I have ever lived anywhere my entire life....the lack of diversity of my living location is driving me bonkers.

Think how shitty life would be without diversity of food that we eat.

I put out a Humming-bird feeder a few days ago and I woke up early this morning and one of them was using it.

I wonder how they find them so fast?

Years ago I put out a suet feeder and a few hours later a Downy Woodpecker was already eating from it.

How absolutely boring would our lives be with diversity of all the things around us.

I have lived in my current location for more than a decade, the longest I have ever lived anywhere my entire life....the lack of diversity of my living location is driving me bonkers.

That goes without saying.

The Diversity we're discussing is hiring Diversity.

Making sure that every race and sex is represented at the workplace.

1A.jpg

Yeah, we need Mexicans because tacos…fuck the extra thousands of rapes and murders that come with those tacos….as long as us purple hairs have our tacos.
Ask the Netherlands about how terrible zero diversity is….those all white nations have offered the best quality of life for decades. It’s probably not about quality of life for you is it?

Yeah, we need Mexicans because tacos…fuck the extra thousands of rapes and murders that come with those tacos….as long as us purple hairs have our tacos.
Ask the Netherlands about how terrible zero diversity is….those all white nations have offered the best quality of life for decades. It’s probably not about quality of life for you is it?

There is no quality of life without diversity, if everything is the same every day that is not living ,that is being dead.

They say that variety is the spice of life, and I agree.

I put out a Humming-bird feeder a few days ago and I woke up early this morning and one of them was using it.

I wonder how they find them so fast?
Mine has been out for a week and I've had one visitor. Them little beggars see everything. I think they also remember it from past years.

Forum List

Back