Rep Jasmine Crockett (D) Thinks She's Smarter Than Any Trump Supporter

Calling people vermin is right out of Hitler's playback. You are echoing statements of the Third Reich. If the shoe fits...
That's correct if the shoe fits then you are vermin. Fucking disgusting lying sack of shit. What other lies do you have to share today?

It's easy to figure out why Jasmine Crockett thinks she can get away with being stuck-up and rude. She really thinks (by virtue of her political views) that she's smarter than any Trump supporter. All it does is make her come off like an a**.

This is how brainwashing works on the mentally impaired. They actually believe the hogwash that passes for ideology on the left. It's literally the mindless cult that the left keeps accusing MAGA of. A belief that your politics raises your I.Q. and makes you mentally superior to any other political dogma.

The way she talks she must have taken classes in sounding like Kamala. Lots of words that mean nothing.

This woman is a racist. She thinks that systemic racism allows her to be a rude, despicable bore.

Any thoughts?

She has a business and a law degree you uneducated Bingos. Trump voters are the whites least likely to have any sort of college education. Why shouldn't someone as accomplished as her feel superior to you basket of deplorable morons? :dunno:

It's easy to figure out why Jasmine Crockett thinks she can get away with being stuck-up and rude. She really thinks (by virtue of her political views) that she's smarter than any Trump supporter. All it does is make her come off like an a**.

This is how brainwashing works on the mentally impaired. They actually believe the hogwash that passes for ideology on the left. It's literally the mindless cult that the left keeps accusing MAGA of. A belief that your politics raises your I.Q. and makes you mentally superior to any other political dogma.

The way she talks she must have taken classes in sounding like Kamala. Lots of words that mean nothing.

This woman is a racist. She thinks that systemic racism allows her to be a rude, despicable bore.

Any thoughts?

She does have lovely eyelashes! :flirtysmile4:

They've just proven to me over and over how stupid they are, culminating with Biden. Hoaxes and lies.
If that is what you believe, fine. I'm not going to argue with someone's beliefs. you're free to believe whatever you want. Just don't push them off as facts without evidence to back them up.

Now, what has Crockett done to deserve a stupid tag?

If that is what you believe, fine. I'm not going to argue with someone's beliefs. you're free to believe whatever you want. Just don't push them off as facts without evidence to back them up.

Now, what has Crockett done to deserve a stupid tag?
. Voted with and believed all of their hoaxes. Shield Democrats from the rule of law. Biased and corrupt. Divisive. Typical Democrat, stupid as a bag of rocks.

Forum List

Back