Rep Jasmine Crockett (D) Thinks She's Smarter Than Any Trump Supporter

Damn you're stupid, I can take you down with my brain tied behind my back. You know how I know you're so God damn stupid? Because you're a Democrat cuck, you have the brains of vermin combing through garbage. Just God damn straight stupid. Congratulations
Take a break and wipe off the screen, ShortBus. You're gonna give yourself a stroke.

This is how I'm picturing you right now:

flailing kermit.gif

He said there will be a bloodbath if he is not elected. That is what he said.

And fuck you for wanting to support a piece of shit like that!
You're a liar. You're the piece of shit. You need your lying nose busted and splattered all over your lying ugly face.

It's easy to figure out why Jasmine Crockett thinks she can get away with being stuck-up and rude. She really thinks (by virtue of her political views) that she's smarter than any Trump supporter. All it does is make her come off like an a**.

This is how brainwashing works on the mentally impaired. They actually believe the hogwash that passes for ideology on the left. It's literally the mindless cult that the left keeps accusing MAGA of. A belief that your politics raises your I.Q. and makes you mentally superior to any other political dogma.

The way she talks she must have taken classes in sounding like Kamala. Lots of words that mean nothing.

This woman is a racist. She thinks that systemic racism allows her to be a rude, despicable bore.

Any thoughts?

It’s an abomination ^

“So many other black women are experiencing“

Go sit down at the kids table dear

It's easy to figure out why Jasmine Crockett thinks she can get away with being stuck-up and rude. She really thinks (by virtue of her political views) that she's smarter than any Trump supporter. All it does is make her come off like an a**.

This is how brainwashing works on the mentally impaired. They actually believe the hogwash that passes for ideology on the left. It's literally the mindless cult that the left keeps accusing MAGA of. A belief that your politics raises your I.Q. and makes you mentally superior to any other political dogma.

The way she talks she must have taken classes in sounding like Kamala. Lots of words that mean nothing.

This woman is a racist. She thinks that systemic racism allows her to be a rude, despicable bore.

Any thoughts?

She is not even smarter than Joe Brandon Spudz McAlzheimer

Forum List

Back