Rep Jasmine Crockett (D) Thinks She's Smarter Than Any Trump Supporter

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's easy to figure out why Jasmine Crockett thinks she can get away with being stuck-up and rude. She really thinks (by virtue of her political views) that she's smarter than any Trump supporter. All it does is make her come off like an a**.

This is how brainwashing works on the mentally impaired. They actually believe the hogwash that passes for ideology on the left. It's literally the mindless cult that the left keeps accusing MAGA of. A belief that your politics raises your I.Q. and makes you mentally superior to any other political dogma.

The way she talks she must have taken classes in sounding like Kamala. Lots of words that mean nothing.

This woman is a racist. She thinks that systemic racism allows her to be a rude, despicable bore.

Any thoughts?

My cats are smarter than most Trump Supporters.
Thank you for proving my point.

Undoubtedly you've been conditioned by the left to think you're automatically superior to us just because of who you vote for.

:slap:

However Jasmine Crockett has fallen for the belief that being black means showing your ass in public, which has turned her into what most people would call a "C" word.

Thank you for proving my point.

Undoubtedly you've been conditioned by the left to think you're automatically superior to us just because of who you vote for.

Actually, I think we are superior because your side lacks intelligence, compassion, and intellectual honesty.

Trump is an execrable human being by any measure. He has almost no redeeming qualities. But he reflects your worst instincts, and that's enough.

Actually, I think we are superior because your side lacks intelligence, compassion, and intellectual honesty.

Trump is an execrable human being by any measure. He has almost no redeeming qualities. But he reflects your worst instincts, and that's enough.
None of that is true, but you have to believe that hogwash in order for you to feel your voting for criminals and pedophiles is justified because of Trump's mean tweets.

To be fair she hasn't exactly set the bar very high.

I do have to chuckle at the irony of condemning her "profane" language.
I have to admit that when it comes to using inappropriate profane language in public, combined with over the top personal insults against her enemies Crockett is at worst a black donald trump who has to squat to pee

She blames MAGAs for her ghetto behavior but its really her choice

Teabaggers are "Outraged" by Crockett?

Marjorie Taylor Greene sparks outrage by showing explicit ...

View attachment 949887
The Independent
https://www.the-independent.com › ... › US politics
Jul 21, 2023 — “Marjorie Taylor Greene is literally showing dick pics at our Oversight Hearing,” California congressman Robert Garcia tweeted. “Marjorie ...
Teabaggers?

Boy are you behind the times.

The only Teabaggers are guys like Obama.

I wonder what teabagging costs in D.C. these days.

Teabaggers are "Outraged" by Crockett?

Marjorie Taylor Greene sparks outrage by showing explicit ...

View attachment 949887
The Independent
https://www.the-independent.com › ... › US politics
Jul 21, 2023 — “Marjorie Taylor Greene is literally showing dick pics at our Oversight Hearing,” California congressman Robert Garcia tweeted. “Marjorie ...

As majority party, Republicans chair all committees

They refuse to enforce decorum against their members and allow meetings to turn into shouting matches

MTG should be reprimanded as soon as she crosses the line.
Instead, she is allowed to spout and others retaliate

Teabaggers?

Boy are you behind the times.
I don't think so.

Tea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

1716294102329.png

TeaParty.org
https://teaparty.org
(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – Every single Republican in Congress should be ready to fight for President Trump in response to partisan Special Counsel Jack Smith's ..
The only Teabaggers are guys like Obama.
No, that's when the Right Wing Nut Jobs came out of the woodwork.

1716294316740.png

1716294343931.png

I wonder what teabagging costs in D.C. these days.
Why?
Are you interested?

Last edited:
I have to admit that when it comes to using inappropriate profane language in public, combined with over the top personal insults against her enemies Crockett is at worst a black donald trump who has to squat to pee

She blames MAGAs for her ghetto behavior but its really her choice
If you're being dishonest you can take advantage of anything.
Like the belief that Trump is a nasty guy, which has been force-fed to us for over 8 years.

Democrats don't have the truth to hold them back. They create their own truth.

Once again, if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes a plausible reality.
The media could convince people who trust them that Jesus Christ was a rapist, if they put their collective minds to it.

They refuse to enforce decorum against their members and allow meetings to turn into shouting matches

I think it went both ways, and unless you want people shot for speaking their minds, this is the kind of thing that will continue to go on as long as we have people in congress that honestly hate each other.

Sort of like a Black LIES Matter demonstration in reverse

Lib wackos blocking bridges or public streets while the cops stand around and do nothing

Or a pro Hamas squat-in on liberal colleges that are allowed go fester

We the people should demand higher standards in congress than we do for an episode of Jerry Springer on daytime tv

And right now we arent getting it from anywhere in America

I think it went both ways, and unless you want people shot for speaking their minds, this is the kind of thing that will continue to go on as long as we have people in congress that honestly hate each other.
No
Congress needs to insist on a level of decorum from its members.
Allowing a meeting to degrade into an 8th grade mean girls shouting match disgraces the institution.

I don't think so.

Tea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

View attachment 949892
TeaParty.org
https://teaparty.org
(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – Every single Republican in Congress should be ready to fight for President Trump in response to partisan Special Counsel Jack Smith's ..

No, that's when the Right Wing Nut Jobs came out of the woodwork.

View attachment 949895

View attachment 949896

Why?
Are you interested?
Typical response from a liberal.

You actually think that I would be offended if someone calls me a fag (I'm sure you would be offended if someone called you a fag) yet you try to shove their lifestyles down our throats at every opportunity just so you think it can make us look like homophobes. In reality you hate fags more than I ever could.

That's another thing about Democrats. They think it gives them a get out of jail free card when it comes to their bigotry.

Forum List

Back