Name Something More Important Than Diversity

The worst birds at my feeders are the Starlings (real shitbirds). I like the Grackles. Crows also visit my feeders but are easily scared away. They are also so big that they have a hard time getting at the food. All that said it is the gangs of sparrows that really clean the feeders out. I'm resigned to feeding all of them.

View attachment 950828
I pile them up (Starlings) every year at my suet feeders with my Diana 34 air rifle.....I leave the Grackles alone....When they move in I just take the feeders down and toss out some feed on the ground....Everyone seems happy with the arrangement.

This is a real poser.

We all know how important diversity is, but can anyone think of something that is even more important?

accepting the diversity of Christian teachings (not that they are equally true. THAT is impossible..) which means Protestants should stop spreading lies about Catholicism

The RCC is the most lied about and discriminated against establishment/religion EVER

accepting the diversity of Christian teachings (not that they are equally true. THAT is impossible..) which means Protestants should stop spreading lies about Catholicism

The RCC is the most lied about and discriminated against establishment/religion EVER
Yes that's true, but the biggest source of those lies comes from the media, which is controlled by elitist Democrats.

Yes that's true, but the biggest source of those lies comes from the media, which is controlled by elitist Democrats.
Dims hate the Catholic Church and any other Christian Church. They especially hate the CC because of its stand on abortion.

They are weeds choking off all that is good in the USA. But you know that..

The question is, what do we do about them?

Or maybe they are doing it to themselves. Do many people still vote D?

Dims hate the Catholic Church and any other Christian Church. They especially hate the CC because of its stand on abortion.

They are weeds choking off all that is good in the USA. But you know that..

The question is, what do we do about them?

Or maybe they are doing it to themselves. Do many people still vote D?
Many do, but they're mostly imaginary.

Still, most of those imaginary voters are being quickly replaced with illegal voters.

I think of all of that. The Netherlands is very diverse in its religious make up. While the US is 3/4 Christian, The Netherlands is less than 1/4 with a whole host of other religions and "none" filling up the rest.

In the Netherlands just under 1/4 of the population are immigrants and their children, a higher percent than here in the US.

While Dutch is the official language of the country, there are at least 7 other languages that are official languages of different sections of the country.

The Netherlands is considered one of the most LGBT-friendly countries in the world, couple that with a more than 1/4 of respondents in the Netherlands saying that they are attracted to the same or both sexes.

Trust me, you would fucking hate it there.
The Dutch? Not Much.

That's just goofy-S.jpg

I pile them up (Starlings) every year at my suet feeders with my Diana 34 air rifle.....I leave the Grackles alone....When they move in I just take the feeders down and toss out some feed on the ground....Everyone seems happy with the arrangement.
I was killing them with a Daisy BB gun, however one BB bounced off the feeder and put a 'bullseye' in a neighbor's window, so I stopped. When they show up in numbers I just leave the feeder empty until they go elsewhere. This year their numbers are way down so I don't worry about it.

I was killing them with a Daisy BB gun, however one BB bounced off the feeder and put a 'bullseye' in a neighbor's window, so I stopped. When they show up in numbers I just leave the feeder empty until they go elsewhere. This year their numbers are way down so I don't worry about it.
They have a rookery every year in a big cedar tree next door so I'm pretty much screwed as far as them moving-on.

Forum List

Back