Is revolution possible in America?

Revolution starts with the inner man.
The next revolution will start with a fast spreading state of anarchy, sparked by who knows what, possibly the inevitable coming financial melt down. When it comes down to shooting to survive, the next revolution will grow out of that.

After six years of obama, the nation is ripe for it, and getting worse by the day.

The biggest mistake we make is in blaming Obama. Is he part of the problem? You bet. He has taken a larger role in "dictating" - going around Congress to do as he pleases, than any president thus far. Our "Constitutional Rights" are being eroded slowly but surely. In fact, now, if we claim the "Constitution" - Law Enforcement has deemed us "domestic terrorists". That will only get worse with coming Chief Executives. No, Our problem lies directly at the feet of the the Federal Reserve and their "phony" money. It is literally impossible that we will EVER pay the 20 trillion (so far) that our children (and grandchildren) are being saddled with. That will keep the entire population in slavery.

Truly, bad, bad things are coming. Evil things are coming.

It CAN - and it WILL.

That is a fact. You have to be living is some kind of ignorant bubble of apathy and retardation not to see it.

If for no other reason than soon, VERY soon, our government is no longer going to be able to even PAY THE INTEREST on the national debt. WHAT will happen then? America going to declare BANKRUPTCY? There's a CRASH coming to this nation the likes of which we can't even fathom, and it ain't gonna be pretty. People better be ready, or they're just going to be collateral damage.

I dont see how it's irrelevant. I'm suggesting it may be directly responsible for the problems you are upset over
How so? It's a lack of government that has allowed it.

how does having regulations, taxes, and burdens created by government help any middle class job creation?
If you look at the BLS stats, you will see that regulations have a very small effect on actual job growth. Taxes on the wealthy actually help the middle class. They provide jobs in infrastructure and provide higher quality public education. Obama is responsible for the biggest middle tax cut since Reagan.

The problem lies in letting the private sector pay for whatever the fuck the job creators want and republicans blocking any attempt to raise the minimum wage.

Last edited:
The next revolution will start with a fast spreading state of anarchy, sparked by who knows what, possibly the inevitable coming financial melt down. When it comes down to shooting to survive, the next revolution will grow out of that.

After six years of obama, the nation is ripe for it, and getting worse by the day.

The biggest mistake we make is in blaming Obama. Is he part of the problem? You bet. He has taken a larger role in "dictating" - going around Congress to do as he pleases, than any president thus far. Our "Constitutional Rights" are being eroded slowly but surely. In fact, now, if we claim the "Constitution" - Law Enforcement has deemed us "domestic terrorists". That will only get worse with coming Chief Executives. No, Our problem lies directly at the feet of the the Federal Reserve and their "phony" money. It is literally impossible that we will EVER pay the 20 trillion (so far) that our children (and grandchildren) are being saddled with. That will keep the entire population in slavery.

Truly, bad, bad things are coming. Evil things are coming.

It CAN - and it WILL.

"the sky is falling!"

Nope, not the sky, The country.

The right is certainly ready!

images

Have you noticed this? Police can read all texts that you have ever sent without a warrant. Police forcibly remove people from their homes in a Boston suburb. Minimum wage is the lowest here of any developed European or even some Asian country. The top 1% control 100% percent of the whole wealth of the country. People are powerless. And now it seems that we will be dragged into another war we have no business being in. What may create a revolution? Democracy appears to reach a deadlock...
bostonmassacre.jpg
If everyone became unified on the income inequality issue, then change is quite possible. Unfortunately, many on the rightwing are too stupid to understand how republicans and the 1% are skrewing over the rest of us.
Tell me how I can help you Bill...send you a check?

if ending corruption, robbery and oppression aren't good reasons what are?

It must be very liberating to have such a simple, uncomplicated view of the world.

the truth is always liberating though sometimes unpleasant at first.

This forum certainly is lucky to have someone like you around as a direct conduit to the truth.

who exactly is going to know my reasons for wanting limited government better than I am?

why won't you bother telling me your better reasons? Or do you even have any?

Perhaps you'd like to elaborate about how exactly your incoherent laundry list of unrelated generalities has anything to do with limited government.
Why don't you answer his question and post YOUR reasons? I know why, but I'm curious as to how long you'll waste your own time avoiding it.

I dont see how it's irrelevant. I'm suggesting it may be directly responsible for the problems you are upset over
How so? It's a lack of government that has allowed it.

how does having regulations, taxes, and burdens created by government help any middle class job creation?
If you look at the BLS stats, you will see that regulations have a very small effect on actual job growth. Taxes on the wealthy actually help the middle class. They provide jobs in infrastructure and provide higher quality public education. Obama is responsible for the biggest middle tax cut since Reagan.

The problem lies in letting the private sector pay for whatever the fuck the job creators want and republicans blocking any attempt to raise the minimum wage.
I've already debunked this nonsense. I gave you two trillion reasons why regulations harm job creation.

Try to learn one in a while billy

Have you noticed this? Police can read all texts that you have ever sent without a warrant. Police forcibly remove people from their homes in a Boston suburb. Minimum wage is the lowest here of any developed European or even some Asian country. The top 1% control 100% percent of the whole wealth of the country. People are powerless. And now it seems that we will be dragged into another war we have no business being in. What may create a revolution? Democracy appears to reach a deadlock...
bostonmassacre.jpg
If everyone became unified on the income inequality issue, then change is quite possible. Unfortunately, many on the rightwing are too stupid to understand how republicans and the 1% are skrewing over the rest of us.
Send your check to republicans to convince them to raise the minimum wage. I hope you have the millions to buy them off. Many others have already.

bostonmassacre.jpg
Send your check to republicans to convince them to raise the minimum wage. I hope you have the millions to buy them off. Many others have already.
What good is an increase in the min wage to the 90 million not working?

bostonmassacre.jpg
What good is an increase in the min wage to the 90 million not working?
The primary reason why people have stopped looking for work (with the exception of retirees and people going on disability) is that wages are too low. If wages were higher, more people would apply.

bostonmassacre.jpg
The United States was born from Revolution.

People who think revolution is the solution to real or perceived social ills or government abuse are either fools or victims of pop-culture education. Seriously, do people really think revolution is something to consider when they live in the greatest and freest Country in the world? What the hell are they teaching kids these days?

The government works for Big Business through deregulation, and from which Big Business profits.

Households get tax cuts, services, and entitlement, plus easy credit from Big Business, and in exchange votes for one pro-Big Business administration after another. The same households are conveniently quiet when the military is used to keep the petrodollar propped up or as part of foreign policies to ensure access to cheap manufactured goods or oil and other resources abroad.

That's why debt has been rising significantly across the three groups for more than three decades. But it won't last as more countries start to move away from the petrodollar and as fallout from rising total debt takes it toll.

Given that, revolution is not likely. What's possible is control of the local populace by military and police forces once the government and Big Business no longer need votes from the households.

I guess you just aren't quite familiar with the concept of substantiating your alleged arguments. Making simple statements, of what you consider fact, doesn't accomplish that. So you see, we have start by defining your terms, and then putting them into some kind of coherent argument where one so called fact is somehow related to others. Otherwise there is no real basis for actual discussion.

lol are you serious? You are the one who made the claim that you has better reasons for limited government than I did. I told you my reasons and you are pretending it's not a fact that those are my reasons. I am under no obligation to substantiate an argument you are too lazy to even articulate.

you give me your better reasons for limited government. You know substantiate your allegations and I will be more than happy to did uss it further. Until then you're lucky I'm responding to you at all.

and do you believe that power corrupts?

No, wrong again. It's you who's too lazy to articulate, define your superficial terms, or substantiate your non existent argument. I'm sure your hollow bluff with nothing to back it works for some.

so now you're trying to pretend you aren't the one making an assertion that your reasons for supporting limited government are better than mine. I'm going to just have to take that as a concession By default.

I'm sure you'll take meaningless semantics any way that suits you.

I've tried to engage you. I've tried to persuade you to back up your assertion that your reasons for limited government are better than mine. But you've yet to even attempt to provide your reasons for a comparison. What conclusion can I draw other than you are conceding the argument?

if we were presenting our case to a judge, id win by default because your huffing, puffing, and insults dont amount to an argument.

I'm guessing you are going to be one of the new trolls around here though

You're as evasive as you are superficial. The good reasons for wanting smaller government should be obvious to almost anyone but you. People want government that works for them, that means more efficient, more cost effective, more responsive to the needs of the people, more of everything for less money. The difference between my reasons and your reasons are simple: my reasons are one's that transcend petty politics, while yours bear the stench of shallow ideology.

The only thing ripe here is your brain, if fact I'd say it's well past it's expiration date.
Well, it's like this, fuck face, when all you can do is spew some moronic, inane, sophomoric bull shit in response to something I've said, you've already identified yourself as a dumbass.

Now go beat your head on a concrete sidewalk, shit for brains. Your toilet gas isn't needed here, idiot.

Well put, very eloquent indeed.

Forum List

Back