Gov. Abbott Pardons Sgt. Perry After Killing BLMer with an AK-47

I wasnt there

Engaging in Monday morning quarterbacking, I’m on record here calling Foster a pussy

My impression of him was a wanna be Billy Bad Ass trying to impress his girlfriend and the other Black LIES crazies on the street

Foster didn't even have a round in the chamber

But Perry didnt know that

But Perry is a Veteran. He has seen an AK before right? And the safety on the AK is on the right side of the rifle. The side facing Perry. If it is up, covering the charging handle and ejection port, the rifle is set for safe. It takes time, you have to move you hand off the pistol grip, to take the weapon off safe.

We know the rifle was on a sling.

So bringing it to play would have taken several seconds. What Perry saw was a chance to murder a leftist and get away with it.

Show the documentation. Back it up.
It is like SavannahMann says. The court-document has everything from discussions of the legalities of self-defense, too those of driving a car into protesters, fantasies and memes about shooting and driving over protesters, blatant and open racism, and even 3 separate instances of him trying to hook up with separate underage girls.

You said you acknowledge the political motivation behind this pardon. Then also acknowledge this.

A governor of a state is willing to pardon a racist, grooming, and not in the "he dresses in drag where children can see it" but the "hook up online with underage girls trying to seduce them" way, convicted murderer. And it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Because none of those facts will move the needle in any way and he hates the same people the MAGA crowd does.

What does that say about that governor, and more importantly what does that say about a constituency that makes that a perfectly reasonable political calculation?

It is like SavannahMann says. The court-document has everything from discussions of the legalities of self-defense, too those of driving a car into protesters, fantasies and memes about shooting and driving over protesters, blatant and open racism, and even 3 separate instances of him trying to hook up with separate underage girls.

You said you acknowledge the political motivation behind this pardon. Then also acknowledge this.

A governor of a state is willing to pardon a racist, grooming, and not in the "he dresses in drag where children can see it" but the "hook up online with underage girls trying to seduce them" way, convicted murderer. And it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Because none of those facts will move the needle in any way and he hates the same people the MAGA crowd does.

What does that say about that governor, and more importantly what does that say about a constituency that makes that a perfectly reasonable political calculation?
The governor took a political calculation. Whether Perry is racist or not is not the concern. The greater concern is “ stand your ground” and defend yourself when someone armed is approaching your car backed by a mob of people.

You and others may not like this but my bet is that the majority of Texas share the Governor’s position.

The governor took a political calculation. Whether Perry is racist or not is not the concern. The greater concern is “ stand your ground” and defend yourself when someone armed is approaching your car backed by a mob of people.

You and others may not like this but my bet is that the majority of Texas share the Governor’s position.
-It's incredibly telling that you are willing to claim it's not relevant that a guy who's found guilty of murdering a guy during a BLM protest is an open racist
-It's incredibly telling and intellectually dishonest that you're willing to simply ignore and don't consider it relevant that a guy who drove his car into a BLM protest, shot a guy during a BLM protest and claimed self-defense as a justification discussed the law concerning those things and fantasized openly and more than once about killing protesters by either car or gun.
-It's morally telling that you are willing to go to bat for a groomer.

He was convicted under Texas law, with the "stand your ground" laws in that state. The argument was adjudicated and rejected.

Claiming that the governor pardoned Perry because of some stand your ground principle that the jury overlooked is insulting to my intelligence. Claiming that you believe it is insulting to yours.

-It's incredibly telling that you are willing to claim it's not relevant that a guy who's found guilty of murdering a guy during a BLM protest is an open racist
-It's incredibly telling and intellectually dishonest that you're willing to simply ignore and don't consider it relevant that a guy who drove his car into a BLM protest, shot a guy during a BLM protest and claimed self-defense as a justification discussed the law concerning those things and fantasized openly and more than once about killing protesters by either car or gun.
-It's morally telling that you are willing to go to bat for a groomer.

He was convicted under Texas law, with the "stand your ground" laws in that state. The argument was adjudicated and rejected.

Claiming that the governor pardoned Perry because of some stand your ground principle that the jury overlooked is insulting to my intelligence. Claiming that you believe it is insulting to yours.
What I am telling you is that the shooter’s position whether he is racist or not is irrelevant. What I am going to tell you is that my wife is a brown Mexican from Texas and I myself am of Mediterranean descent so if he is a racist, I don’t think we would be welcomed by the shooter nor would we want to be.

What you are failing to process is that I am not defending this particular shooter. I am supporting the notion that if an armed person approaches me and is supported by mob threatening me and I use a firearm to shoot the armed person, I shouldn’t have to go to jail. Your position is you think I should. I get it.

But you are spinning your wheels getting into the political and racial motivation of the shooter and correlating that with my support of the governor’s pardon.

Thats a lie

Something you just made up

Where is your link for that?

It was in the link you snipped that portion from.

Perry was driving his Uber vehicle amongst a crowd of BLM protestors in the street, and while Foster was among the protestors carrying an AK-47 on a sling. The rifle-armed Foster approached the driver’s side door of Perry’s car, Perry rolled down his window, and shot at Foster five times with a pistol, striking him with three rounds,

I can’t find anyone who said it was not slung. Especially since Foster was pushing his wife in a wheelchair.

What I am telling you is that the shooter’s position whether he is racist or not is irrelevant. What I am going to tell you is that my wife is a brown Mexican from Texas and I myself am of Mediterranean descent so if he is a racist, I don’t think we would be welcomed by the shooter nor would we want to be.

What you are failing to process is that I am not defending this particular shooter. I am supporting the notion that if an armed person approaches me and is supported by mob threatening me and I use a firearm to shoot the armed person, I shouldn’t have to go to jail. Your position is you think I should. I get it.

But you are spinning your wheels getting into the political and racial motivation of the shooter and correlating that with my support of the governor’s pardon.
Your position is you think I should.
It's not "my position." "My position" is a hell of a lot more draconian on having weapons to begin with. It's the position of the State of Texas. Of which this governor is the head. They determine not just that you can have weapons, but when you can invoke self-defense. Texas Self-defense Laws – When Is Use Of Force Permissible?

These are the conditions.
  • only use the minimum amount of force necessary for self-defense,
  • reasonably believe that force was necessary to stop someone else’s use of unlawful force,
  • did not provoke the attack, and
  • were not engaged in a crime.
He drove his car purposefully into the crowd. Making any force Foster could have used not unlawful, ironically because of the self-defense argument.

He DID provoke the attack. As can be shown by among other things his social media posts and testimony from both witnesses and him.

The only reason YOU and Abbot are defending his actions is because it was a BLM protester who got shot.. You can deny it, but as I said it's simply not credulous.

The only reason YOU and Abbot are defending his actions is because it was a BLM protester who got shot.. You can deny it, but as I said it's simply not credulous.
I’ve made it very clear how and why I defended the shooter’s actions and that it has nothing to do with how I feel about the BLM. I also made it clear that I’d be sharing your position had this been simply a case of someone who hates BLM driving up into the protest, seeing the open carry protester and getting out of the car and open firing at him….. that was not the case.

I’ve made it very clear how and why I defended the shooter’s actions and that it has nothing to do with how I feel about the BLM. I also made it clear that I’d be sharing your position had this been simply a case of someone who hates BLM driving up into the protest, seeing the open carry protester and getting out of the car and open firing at him….. that was not the case.
NOT MY POSITION. The position of the State of Texas. You don't share the position of the State of Texas. Neither does its governor apparently.

Seriously ironic, not to mention disingenuous in my opinion.

NOT MY POSITION. The position of the State of Texas. You don't share the position of the State of Texas. Neither does its governor apparently.

Seriously ironic, not to mention disingenuous in my opinion.
It’s the state’s position that the governor pardoned him because he shot a BLM supporter??

It’s the state’s position that the governor pardoned him because he shot a BLM supporter??
Cute. Also of course, deliberately obtuse.

It's your position that the governor of Texas is right about NOT applying the rules governing the self-defense principles as exist in the state.

I would advise you to simply accept this or give a really good reason why I'm wrong.

Maybe then we can move on to you actually defending your view on self-defense. In the interest of not simply repeating ourselves.

I'm interested if you can, too be honest.

Last edited:

It's your position that the governor of Texas is right about NOT applying the rules governing the self-defense principles as exist in the state.

I would advise you to simply accept this or give a really good reason why I'm wrong.

Maybe then we can move on to you actually defending your view on self-defense. In the interest of not simply repeating ourselves.

He's my view.

You and your friends illegally detain me so that I cannot retreat, then point a gun at me, you're going to get shot.

Period.

End of discussion.

He's my view.

You and your friends illegally detain me so that I cannot retreat, then point a gun at me, you're going to get shot.

Period.

End of discussion.
Your view is BS.

First he wasn't "detained" he drove into them. This by all eyewitness testimony and by him LYING why he ran the light and ended up there in the first place.
Second. Foster when he was shot was signalling him to move one. Again as was testified to by everyone put on the stand.

Third, their was no gun "pointed at him", this again, was testified to by all witnesses on the stand, and Perry himself during his initial interrogation.

Your view is BS.

First he wasn't "detained" he drove into them. This by all eyewitness testimony and by him LYING why he ran the light and ended up there in the first place.
Second. Foster when he was shot was signalling him to move one. Again as was testified to by everyone put on the stand.

Third, their was no gun "pointed at him", this again, was testified to by all witnesses on the stand, and Perry himself during his initial interrogation.
I can see it for myself.

Surrounded and a gun pointed...

Screenshot_20240524-114509-970.png

Now quit yer lyin'.

I’ve already stated my position.., multiple times.

I can see it for myself.

Surrounded and a gun pointed...

View attachment 951480

Now quit yer lyin'.
You see an elbow from someone you ASSUME is Foster, an elbow attached to an arm that you ASSUME is holding a weapon, that you ASSUME is pointed at Perry. At the moment you ASSUME Foster was shot.

On the other hand, I have video of most definitely Perry (since it was shown in court) and an article to what eyewitnesses testified to, and I have no reason to doubt.

Last edited:
You see an elbow from someone you ASSUME is Foster, an elbow attached to an arm that you ASSUME is holding a weapon, that you ASSUME is pointed at Foster. At the moment you ASSUME Foster was shot.

On the other hand, I have video of most definitely Perry (since it was shown in court) and an article to what eyewitnesses testified to, and I have no reason to doubt.
I can SEE THE BUTTSTOCK OF THE WEAPON!

Forum List

Back