Rep Jasmine Crockett (D) Thinks She's Smarter Than Any Trump Supporter

91 fake felonies. And all of the lawfare failing ! you must be so embarrassed. Biden has his fingerprints all over this, what a failure! The ultimate.
At least Trump is not a pedophile like Biden is. You must be so embarrassed that you have to lie about being a democrat! What a sycophant
You do not create 91 felonies out of thin air. You are absolutely batshit crazy if you think you can.

Where is your proof Biden has interfered with these cases?

I don't lie. Why do you?

And you are no one to be talking about others being sycophants. You deliberately look the other way for every Trump crime and transgression.

You support a man that wants to be a dictator, what does that say about you?

You do not create 91 felonies out of thin air. You are absolutely batshit crazy if you think you can.

Where is your proof Biden has interfered with these cases?

I don't lie. Why do you?

And you are no one to be talking about others being sycophants. You deliberately look the other way for every Trump crime and transgression.

You support a man that wants to be a dictator, what does that say about you?
Actually they did LOL.

These crooked DA's hand chosen by the Biden Administration have visited the White House multiple times

You are officially a liar just spewing Democrat talking points. A sycophant

Trump doesn't want to be a dictator, he wants to secure the Border! What's your problem with that? Dumbass

Actually they did LOL.

These crooked DA's hand chosen by the Biden Administration have visited the White House multiple times

Trump doesn't want to be a dictator, he wants to secure the Border! What's your problem with that? Dumbass
You are fucking nuts! We all heard the phone call of Trump trying to manipulate the vote count in Georgia. That wasn't made up.

Bragg is a Trump appointed DA.

What did I say is a lie?

And Trump has said he wants to be a dictator. He is enamored by other dictators. He likes Putin, Kim Jong Un, Orbregon, etc. Fuck, he even likes Hannibal Lector.

If Trump really wanted to secure the border, why did he kill the bipartisan border bill in Congress?

You are completely full of shit!

So is MTG.

You are fucking nuts! We all heard the phone call of Trump trying to manipulate the vote count in Georgia. That wasn't made up.

What did I say is a lie?

And Trump has said he wants to be a dictator. He is enamored by other dictators. He likes Putin, Kim you sure are failing with all this lawfare on Trump Un, Orbregon, etc. Fuck, he even likes Hannibal Lector.

If Trump really wanted to secure the border, why did he kill the bipartisan border bill in Congress?

So is MTG.
You lied about being a Democrat. I understand how that could be embarrassing, you learned from the best liar Joe Biden. Totally comprehendible.

Thank you for proving my point.

Undoubtedly you've been conditioned by the left to think you're automatically superior to us just because of who you vote for.

:slap:

However Jasmine Crockett has fallen for the belief that being black means showing your ass in public, which has turned her into what most people would call a "C" word.
Same as our Giggling VP. Who gave Willie Brown a Lewinsky to get into politics.

What did I say is a lie?

And Trump has said he wants to be a dictator. He is enamored by other dictators. He likes Putin, Kim Jong Un, Orbregon, etc. Fuck, he even likes Hannibal Lector.

So is MTG.
No. Bragg is a Fatass Pig on Soros Payroll.

What did I say is a lie?

So is MTG.
Liar, you are sickening, vermin. Why should we pay attention to ANYTHING you say

Actually they did LOL.

What did I say is a lie?

And Trump has said he wants to be a dictator. He is enamored by other dictators. He likes Putin,
You lied about being a Democrat. I understand how that could be embarrassing, you learned from the best liar Joe Biden. Totally comprehendible.
I did not lie about being a Democrat. I am a member of the Green Party and what the fuck does that have to do with anything you fucking asshole?

What does that have to do with MTG being a bleach blonde ****?

What did Biden lie about?

Liar, you are sickening, vermin. Why should we pay attention to ANYTHING you say

I am "vermin"? Now we know why you like Hitler types.

Aside from that, thank you for correcting me on Bragg. He was elected, not appointed. Everything else you said about Bragg is horseshit.

What did I say is a lie?

And Trump has said he wants to be a dictator. He is enamored by other dictators. He likes Putin,

I did not lie about being a Democrat. I am a member of the Green Party and what the fuck does that have to do with anything you fucking asshole?

What does that have to do with MTG being a bleach blonde ****?

What did Biden lie about?
You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat and you have proven that over and over again. Every Democrat talking point that you have used has been wrong. Biden is a liar just like you.
In a 17 min interview with CNN, Biden told 15 confirmable lies—nearly a lie a minute. I really don't care about MTG, I do care about what Democrats are trying to do to this country. MAGA

It's easy to figure out why Jasmine Crockett thinks she can get away with being stuck-up and rude. She really thinks (by virtue of her political views) that she's smarter than any Trump supporter. All it does is make her come off like an a**.

This is how brainwashing works on the mentally impaired. They actually believe the hogwash that passes for ideology on the left. It's literally the mindless cult that the left keeps accusing MAGA of. A belief that your politics raises your I.Q. and makes you mentally superior to any other political dogma.

The way she talks she must have taken classes in sounding like Kamala. Lots of words that mean nothing.

This woman is a racist. She thinks that systemic racism allows her to be a rude, despicable bore.

Any thoughts?

She is.

I am "vermin"? Now we know why you like Hitler types.

Aside from that, thank you for correcting me on Bragg. He was elected, not appointed. Everything else you said about Bragg is horseshit.
What is Hitler have to do with you being vermin. News flash , it's your ideas . Disgusting and smelly. Brag is just a minion of the far left Democrat Party. A useful idiot. Your lawfare is failing. You going to hit the streets when Trump is elected in 24?

Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg

You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat and you have proven that over and over again. Every Democrat talking point that you have used has been wrong. Biden is a liar just like you.
In a 17 min interview with CNN, Biden told 15 confirmable lies—nearly a lie a minute. I really don't care about MTG, I do care about what Democrats are trying to do to this country. MAGA

What were Biden's lies?

What is Hitler have to do with you being vermin. News flash , it's your ideas . Disgusting and smelly. Brag is just a minion of the far left Democrat Party. A useful idiot. Your lawfare is failing. You going to hit the streets when Trump is elected in 24?

View attachment 950929
Calling people vermin is right out of Hitler's playback. You are echoing statements of the Third Reich. If the shoe fits...

Forum List

Back