Rep Jasmine Crockett (D) Thinks She's Smarter Than Any Trump Supporter

Your link doesn't infer any stupidity on Crockett's part. So that was pretty stupid on your part.

Give me an example of what you consider a Democratic hoax.
Actually it links her with Democrat hoaxes and lies. I wouldn't expect you to be able to see it through your brain fog. What voting rights is she fighting for? Do they not allow black people to vote? Is she fighting for the right of democrat activists to feed people in line to vote? There is a definite good reason for that law. LOL It's okay, you have definitely been thoroughly indoctrinated. You can't help it.

That's not a lie! I heard Trump himself say that at a campaign rally.
That's a lie. You can't produce the video. I can produce the video of what he actually said. He was speaking about the car business and China. He said "bloodbath" referring to business. He never said there would be bloodshed if he lost the election. Briben is a liar and so are you.

Your link doesn't infer any stupidity on Crockett's part. So that was pretty stupid on your part.

Give me an example of what you consider a Democratic hoax.
Russian collusion. Let me ask you what isn't a Democrat hoax?

Screenshot_20211211-165529_CloutHub.jpg

LOL

Actually it links her with Democrat hoaxes and lies. I wouldn't expect you to be able to see it through your brain fog. What voting rights is she fighting for? Do they not allow black people to vote? Is she fighting for the right of democrat activists to feed people in line to vote? There is a definite good reason for that law. LOL It's okay, you have definitely been thoroughly indoctrinated. You can't help it.
And just like a 12 year old, you just make shit up as you go along. Listen sonny, when you grow up and become a responsible adult, you will realize you have things ass-backwards. That Republicans are the idiots and Democrats are the adults in the room.

Now, it's past your bedtime. If you don't say your prayers and get in bed, you're gonna get the belt!

That's a lie. You can't produce the video. I can produce the video of what he actually said. He was speaking about the car business and China. He said "bloodbath" referring to business. He never said there would be bloodshed if he lost the election. Briben is a liar and so are you.
Bullshit! He said if he doesn't get elected, there will be a bloodbath. Quote unquote.

And just like a 12 year old, you just make shit up as you go along. Listen sonny, when you grow up and become a responsible adult, you will realize you have things ass-backwards. That Republicans are the idiots and Democrats are the adults in the room.

Now, it's past your bedtime. If you don't say your prayers and get in bed, you're gonna get the belt!
Oh nice argument Bellow, nothing of substance for sure. Sounds like you are the idiot and I am the adult in the room. Did you check out Biden's disastrous press conference yesterday? Oh my God

You do not create 91 felonies out of thin air. You are absolutely batshit crazy if you think you can.

Where is your proof Biden has interfered with these cases?

I don't lie. Why do you?

And you are no one to be talking about others being sycophants. You deliberately look the other way for every Trump crime and transgression.

You support a man that wants to be a dictator, what does that say about you?
The number three man at Biden's DOJ takes a pay cut to go work at every DA's office that files charges against Trump. That's a pretty good prima facie case that Biden is involved. Bureaucrats don't take voluntary pay cuts for no reason.

The number three man at Biden's DOJ takes a pay cut to go work at every DA's office that files charges against Trump. That's a pretty good prima facie case that Biden is involved. Bureaucrats don't take voluntary pay cuts for no reason.
How is that possible when federal officers do not work in state courts?

Who is this person and where is your link to prove it?

You really are 12 years old!

What's gullible is someone thinking it's possible for a federal employee to work for a State DA's office.

So admit it! You're just a little bitchy troll?
January 6th, propaganda for the gullible. That's you!

Screenshot_20240518-084034_X.jpg

Do Republicans realize hypocrisy is a bad thing? You won't sanction MTG for personal comments against another member of Congress, but you do sanction a Democrat member for reading Trump's charges on the House floor and his admonishment of House, kiss-ass Republicans, that violate Trump's gag order in front of the court.

Forum List

Back