Is revolution possible in America?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Have you noticed this? Police can read all texts that you have ever sent without a warrant. Police forcibly remove people from their homes in a Boston suburb. Minimum wage is the lowest here of any developed European or even some Asian country. The top 1% control 100% percent of the whole wealth of the country. People are powerless. And now it seems that we will be dragged into another war we have no business being in. What may create a revolution? Democracy appears to reach a deadlock...
bostonmassacre.jpg

Have you noticed this? Police can read all texts that you have ever sent without a warrant. Police forcibly remove people from their homes in a Boston suburb. Minimum wage is the lowest here of any developed European or even some Asian country. The top 1% control 100% percent of the whole wealth of the country. People are powerless. And now it seems that we will be dragged into another war we have no business being in. What may create a revolution? Democracy appears to reach a deadlock...
They have medication for that.

bostonmassacre.jpg
The top 1% control 100% percent of the whole wealth of the country. You probably should check your math.

bostonmassacre.jpg
I know, what should we do with Liberals such as Google?

The BEST solution, would be for us to return to a more Constitutional Form of Government, returning power, and wealth to the States and localities. THAT puts power and wealth CLOSER to the people, as well as limiting the waste, corruption and fraud that, inevitably finds it's way into large, bureaucratic structures.

The NEXT BEST solution would be an "amicable" Divorce, of the States.

A BAD solution would be a balkanization of the the nations regions, probably creating a civil conflict.

The ABSOLUTE WORST solution will be Civil Chaos, across the continent.

The LIKELY and, very BAD probability, is a Totalitarian strong arm taking over, and, the American Republic growing to look more like what we see in Kim's North Korea, than what our Founding Fathers left us......

bostonmassacre.jpg

No haven't noticed that. You want to know why?

I don't do anything that brings the attention of the police. Nor would I given them my phone in any situation for them to search it.

I would not let police pull me out of my home. Nor do I see any evidence of them doing so in Boston or anywhere else.

The only wealth I'm worried about controlling is my own, the wealth of others is their responsibility.

Nor am I concerned with the minimum wage when I have qualified for better jobs.

Revolution starts with the inner man.

First, you should probably learn what system of government we have. It's not a democracy

bostonmassacre.jpg

I don't do anything that brings the attention of the police. Nor would I given them my phone in any situation for them to search it.

I would not let police pull me out of my home. Nor do I see any evidence of them doing so in Boston or anywhere else.

The only wealth I'm worried about controlling is my own, the wealth of others is their responsibility.

First, you should probably learn what system of government we have. It's not a democracy
I am speaking about unfair distribution of wealth in the society as a social problem. Nobody cares your personal wealth.
Millions have not got proper and well-paid jobs and millions are unemployed.
You did not open my eyes.
It's not a Democracy, it's an Oligarchy masquerading as a Constitutional Republic.
About police... How do you explain all this chaos of Ferguson?
What do you mean - "inner man"?

bostonmassacre.jpg

I am speaking about unfair distribution of wealth in the society as a social problem. Nobody cares your personal wealth.
It's not a Democracy, it's an Oligarchy masquerading as a Constitutional Republic.
Millions got knocked up before completing their education. Millions failed to learn basic math and communication because to do so would be "acting white"
Millions of unemployed magically found jobs when their 99 weeks wasn't extended. Cut welfare benefits and millions more will find work.

Explain Ferguson??? Really? A black thug pushed a shop clerk around and stole some cigars. He was later seen walking down the middle of the street where he was confronted by a cop.
Instead of complying with the officer's requests, he charged and attempted to disarm the officer.
He got shot.
Rather than wait for the story to come out, it became free wide screen and Nike sneakers week.

Not one of the people burning buildings and police cars and looting convenience stores and liquor stores gave a shit about Mike Brown. It was all about the party.

If I was the mayor of Ferguson, I guarantee, the riots would have been over in 15 minutes.

Wealth isn't distributed, except by way of government. If that's your income you should be satisfied with any amount that is confiscated from your neighbor and given to you.

Working people earn their incomes. Some have better deals than others but the better the economy is the better their bargaining power is. Liberals try to artificially create economies by putting demands on those who hire. The more the demands, the less they hire or they move shop overseas. The freer the market is the more of it there will be.

Ferguson? it was a media event to make the natives restless and push an anti-cop agenda.

Advocating the overthrow of the government (revolution) is grounds for supporting ISIS, and the best way to get the FBI to start watching you.

The BEST solution, would be for us to return to a more Constitutional Form of Government, returning power, and wealth to the States and localities. THAT puts power and wealth CLOSER to the people, as well as limiting the waste, corruption and fraud that, inevitably finds it's way into large, bureaucratic structures.

The NEXT BEST solution would be an "amicable" Divorce, of the States.

A BAD solution would be a balkanization of the the nations regions, probably creating a civil conflict.

The ABSOLUTE WORST solution will be Civil Chaos, across the continent.

The LIKELY and, very BAD probability, is a Totalitarian strong arm taking over, and, the American Republic growing to look more like what we see in Kim's North Korea, than what our Founding Fathers left us......
The Constitution is what got us to this point.

bostonmassacre.jpg

Revolution is impossible. Continuity of Government was designed to allow the government to continue even after a nuclear attack by the Soviet Union. Compared to many nuclear detonations, a bunch of fat beer-swilling guys named Bubba have no chance.

bostonmassacre.jpg

This is some of the most pompous, self satisfied horse shit I ever heard. Do you talk that way in real life?

bostonmassacre.jpg

If you think wealth isn't being stolen from you, then you aren't paying attention. At all.

Forum List

Back