Intel operation against Trump still going strong

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.
With well over a thousand sealed indictments reputed to be in Trump's back pocket, the deep state better make got-dammned sure they get the King.
more info?

'Willful Ignorance.' Inside President Trump's Troubled Intelligence Briefings

In the wake of President Donald Trump’s renewed attacks on the U.S. intelligence community this week, senior intelligence briefers are breaking two years of silence to warn that the President is endangering American securitywith what they say is a stubborn disregard for their assessments.

Citing multiple in-person episodes, these intelligence officials say Trump displays what one called “willful ignorance” when presented with analyses generated by America’s $81 billion-a-year intelligence services. The officials, who include analysts who prepare Trump’s briefs and the briefers themselves, describe futile attempts to keep his attention by using visual aids, confining some briefing points to two or three sentences, and repeating his name and title as frequently as possible.

What is most troubling, say these officials and others in government and on Capitol Hill who have been briefed on the episodes, are Trump’s angry reactions when he is given information that contradicts positions he has taken or beliefs he holds. Two intelligence officers even reported that they have been warned to avoid giving the President intelligence assessments that contradict stances he has taken in public.
Go play out on the interstate.

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.
We have a retard in the White House

• Intelligence officers have been warned not to give President Donald Trump assessments that contradict his public comments, according to a new report from TIME.
  • Multiple intelligence officers told TIME that Trump often has trouble paying attention to or wholly disregards assessments from agents, at whom he lashes out if he disagrees with their findings.
  • The report is the latest account of Trump's disregard for the intelligence community, which he often lambastes on Twitter.
Oh ya! 'Time' the DEM hate Trump pamphlet.
How many pages is Time now? Five?
I guarantee 100% of current 'Time' employees are secretly looking for another job. HAAAA HAAAA!

----------
With well over a thousand sealed indictments reputed to be in Trump's back pocket, the deep state better make got-dammned sure they get the King.

Put those supposed indictments in one hand and then shit in the other hand and tell me which one fills up faster?

Your undying devotion to Trump is a thing to behold

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Seems long on accusations and short on evidence

sharyl is not known for just lobbing shit on a wall. we'll see where it goes.
As fair a broker as can be found in the current media shit show.
she's old school.

also - she's a guest on the hill and contributes from time to time. she's not employed by them as far as i know.

i also like this at the end of her article:
In the end, Trump could be right or wrong. And the way he interacts with his intel officials deserves news coverage and scrutiny. But we should refrain from one-sided reporting based on anonymous, orchestrated leaks by people who clearly seek to use the media to sway public and political opinion.

damn straight we should. put emotions away and write about the story and facts. not your hate for the person. unfortunately the media these days thrives on emotional clicks for revenue.

Last edited:

----------

• Intelligence officers have been warned not to give President Donald Trump assessments that contradict his public comments, according to a new report from TIME.
  • Multiple intelligence officers told TIME that Trump often has trouble paying attention to or wholly disregards assessments from agents, at whom he lashes out if he disagrees with their findings.
  • The report is the latest account of Trump's disregard for the intelligence community, which he often lambastes on Twitter.
well good. we now have a retard in this thread. welcome. now go away.
You guys have fun with each other.
Am+i+too+late+for+the+angry+circlejerk+_60e77d644ed14aca74c04221084fd821.gif

----------

I guarantee 100% of current 'Time' employees are secretly looking for another job. HAAAA HAAAA!
Same with everyone who works for Trump

----------

well good. we now have a retard in this thread. welcome. now go away.
You guys have fun with each other.
Am+i+too+late+for+the+angry+circlejerk+_60e77d644ed14aca74c04221084fd821.gif
looks like a herd of "progressives" shaking up their "hate and bake" kits.

Put those supposed indictments in one hand and then shit in the other hand and tell me which one fills up faster?

Your undying devotion to Trump is a thing to behold

How many sex traffickers has the DOJ locked up in the last two years?...In case you hadn't heard (which is more than likely) it has been a shit-ton.

If you don't think that a bunch of them are rolling over to save their own hides, you're even more dense than I had thought....And that's saying something.

Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores

Trump’s Justice Department busts ‘sex cult’ leader, actress

----------

Same with everyone who works for Trump
Your honesty is noted.
If I were a 'Time' employee I wouldn't be planning many 'sick days'. HAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!~

----------

You got this from Time magazine right? And you still expect it to be believed?

Not a chance.

----------

Not a chance.
the funny part is the article that started this thread says trump deserves scrutiny based on his behavior.

fair enough. i also 100% agree. but she also said:

In the end, Trump could be right or wrong. And the way he interacts with his intel officials deserves news coverage and scrutiny. But we should refrain from one-sided reporting based on anonymous, orchestrated leaks by people who clearly seek to use the media to sway public and political opinion.

and these days we most certainly ARE NOT doing that.

----------

Not a chance.

And yet the moron above uses “lifesite news” and it is believed like it was handed down by Moses himself.

Well yeah...…..I've yet to see any proof of collusion, soooo.....

Well...Trump collision and the Deep State are both just made up things to drive the faithful for each side

Thanks for admitting the whole 'collusion' fantasy was in your words: "made up".
There's hope for you yet dear.

----------

Not a chance.

And yet the moron above uses “lifesite news” and it is believed like it was handed down by Moses himself.

neither of which have shit to do with the topic nor reporter who is authoring this opinion.

Well...Trump collision and the Deep State are both just made up things to drive the faithful for each side

Thanks for admitting the whole 'collusion' fantasy was in your words: "made up".

I have said that since my first day on this board...I cannot help that you are too stupid to keep up

i believe he's never been a fan of the collusion theory anyway.

----------

The intel agencies are not "the left", dope.

----------

The intel agencies are not "the left", dope.
i never said they were. you simply never bother to actually read, do you?

when you can comprehend what you're replying to, great. til then, why do you bother?

Forum List

Back