Intel operation against Trump still going strong

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.

Seems long on accusations and short on evidence
So was the idea that the Heads of Obama's top Intel and Law Enforcement Agencies (Cabinet members) were collaborating together in a Conspiracy against the GOP Candidate-now President, that they illegally acquired Warrants and conned Congress into opening a bogus investigation of the President for a non-crime and into appointing a co-conspirator as Special Counsel....and yet here we are 2 years later and all the existing evidence exposed proves that is exactly what happened.

So was the idea that the Heads of Obama's top Intel and Law Enforcement Agencies (Cabinet members) were collaborating together in a Conspiracy against the GOP Candidate-now President, that they illegally acquired Warrants and conned Congress into opening a bogus investigation of the President for a non-crime and into appointing a co-conspirator as Special Counsel....and yet here we are 2 years later and all the existing evidence exposed proves that is exactly what happened.

Only in your little conspiracy addled mind

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.
We have a retard in the White House

• Intelligence officers have been warned not to give President Donald Trump assessments that contradict his public comments, according to a new report from TIME.
  • Multiple intelligence officers told TIME that Trump often has trouble paying attention to or wholly disregards assessments from agents, at whom he lashes out if he disagrees with their findings.
  • The report is the latest account of Trump's disregard for the intelligence community, which he often lambastes on Twitter.

sharyl is not known for just lobbing shit on a wall. we'll see where it goes.

Whatever anyone believes on this matter, one thing is undeniable——> all involved know each other. From Hilly, to Steele, to Fusion, to the Ohrs, to Mcabe, to Brennan, to Deripaska, to Vezelnitzskia, to Strozk, Paige, going on to the clean up guy Muehler.

Trump is the only person on the planet with the power to stick it right up their cans through declassification. If he doesn’t, it is on him, period!

sharyl is not known for just lobbing shit on a wall. we'll see where it goes.

The fact she is now affiliated with the Sinclair Broadcasting Group is reason enough to question her

she's pretty freelance moreso than anything.

i've been following her for awhile now and she digs for info and goes after the truth. i've never known her to emotionally speculate.

'Willful Ignorance.' Inside President Trump's Troubled Intelligence Briefings

In the wake of President Donald Trump’s renewed attacks on the U.S. intelligence community this week, senior intelligence briefers are breaking two years of silence to warn that the President is endangering American securitywith what they say is a stubborn disregard for their assessments.

Citing multiple in-person episodes, these intelligence officials say Trump displays what one called “willful ignorance” when presented with analyses generated by America’s $81 billion-a-year intelligence services. The officials, who include analysts who prepare Trump’s briefs and the briefers themselves, describe futile attempts to keep his attention by using visual aids, confining some briefing points to two or three sentences, and repeating his name and title as frequently as possible.

What is most troubling, say these officials and others in government and on Capitol Hill who have been briefed on the episodes, are Trump’s angry reactions when he is given information that contradicts positions he has taken or beliefs he holds. Two intelligence officers even reported that they have been warned to avoid giving the President intelligence assessments that contradict stances he has taken in public.

----------
With well over a thousand sealed indictments reputed to be in Trump's back pocket, the deep state better make got-dammned sure they get the King.

----------
We have a retard in the White House

• Intelligence officers have been warned not to give President Donald Trump assessments that contradict his public comments, according to a new report from TIME.
  • Multiple intelligence officers told TIME that Trump often has trouble paying attention to or wholly disregards assessments from agents, at whom he lashes out if he disagrees with their findings.
  • The report is the latest account of Trump's disregard for the intelligence community, which he often lambastes on Twitter.
well good. we now have a retard in this thread. welcome. now go away.

Forum List

Back