What Does The Second Amendment Mean For Liberals?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm asking this question because in another one of my threads, when we started discussing the possibility of an upcoming war (or wars) when people were talking about that they would kill them if needed they took it to mean death threats instead of the true meaning of "I would only kill you if provoked and you were a threat to me."

So that's where I get lost as if they don't know that then what do they think the second amendment means? I know that they can't stand it, but it also seems like they don't have a clue what it's actually talking about.

I'm asking this question because in another one of my threads, when we started discussing the possibility of an upcoming war (or wars) when people were talking about that they would kill them if needed they took it to mean death threats instead of the true meaning of "I would only kill you if provoked and you were a threat to me."

So that's where I get lost as if they don't know that then what do they think the second amendment means? I know that they can't stand it, but it also seems like they don't have a clue what it's actually talking about.

Homicidal maniacs (aka MAGA voters) don’t need the 2nd Amendment to go on rampage killings. It’s a dumbass amendment written before there was streetlights or zippers.

The First Amendment is more important to liberals.

It used to mean that the guns would ensure that the US Constitution would be protected against all threats, foreign or domestic, of a democratic election being stolen.

But the guns just laid there on the table, refusing to take notice!

Which served to prove the point once again that guns don't kill people!

Liberals wrote the 2nd Amendment.

It used to mean that the guns would ensure that the US Constitution would be protected against all threats, foreign or domestic, of a democratic election being stolen.

But the guns just laid there on the table, refusing to take notice!

Which served to prove the point once again that guns don't kill people!
It meant that guns were for a military that was necessary to protect the citizens.

It meant that guns were for a military that was necessary to protect the citizens.

The Constitution did not provide for a standing Army to protect the nation.
That is why they wanted well regulated militias made up of armed civilians

The Constitution did not provide for a standing Army to protect the nation.
That is why they wanted well regulated militias made up of armed civilians
That's true. But now we have a well regulated militia called the US military and citzens don't need guns.

The Second Amendment prevents the US federal govt (and now state govts) from stopping people from having guns, and from being in the militia.

There's a reason firearms are called great equalizers.
A pistol is a very reliable way a 100 pound women can "discourage" a 200 pound male rapist.

Ladies of Lead — Firearms Training for Women Ages 14 & Up​

www.ladiesoflead.com

Ladies Of Lead Group Therapy, LLC

Ladies of Lead Group Therapy Women Training Women in the NRA Firearms courses of Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun.. Bend, Oregon. Concealed Handgun License Handgun Lessons/Training for Ladies.

www.ladiesoflead.com

www.ladiesoflead.com

1540290_10201292056845665_376130381_o.jpg

Forum List

Back