Intel operation against Trump still going strong

How many convictions has that evidence led to?

You partisanly and ignorantly ask that repeatedly when the evidence of Democrat crimes is brought up, attempting extremely hard to forget that Obama controlled every investigative and law enforcement agency at the time and was able to protect all of his corrupt / criminal administration personnel from indictment / prison.

Despite being protected from indictment / prison, a Bi-Partisan Congress CENSURED US AG Eric Holder after he perpetrated Felony Perjury before Congress while attempting to cover up Obama's Fast & Furious gun-running scandal, making Holder the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US History to be Censured. (*THIS is one of Obama's 'Legacies', as well.)

-- Eric Holder held in contempt of Congress after historic vote

Despite being protected from indictment / prison, CIA Director John Brennan was forced to stand before Congress and admit to them that he had committed Felony Perjury before Congress when he lied to Congress, telling them he and his CIA had NOT illegally spied on the US Senate, and had to admit to Congress that he and his CIA had illegally spied on the US Senate.
-- https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0ed5c27a5ddb

Records show IRS Director John Koskinen was caught committing Perjury before Congress when he lied about the IRS illegally targeting Americans who were legally opposing the President's re-election bid. Despite being protected from indictment / prison, The US House voted to Censure Koskinen for his crime / corruption.
-- House committee votes to censure IRS head

FBI Director James Comey publicly stated Hillary Clinton broke laws then attempted to justify his protecting her from indictment / prison by claiming she was too stupid to know she was breaking laws. One of the crimes she was guilty of committing was 'Espionage', and the very definition of the crime stated 'INTENT' is NOT required to be found guilty of this crime, making it clear Comey was protecting Clinton. Furthermore, his own department public announced that among the files / document she attempted to destroy were THOUSANDS of SUBPOENAED documents she had falsely claimed were 'unofficial personal documents' (OBSTRUCTION, LYING TO THE FBI), documents that also consisted of approx. 30,000 criminal counts of violating both the FOIA and Federal Records Act.
-- By Not Charging Clinton, Comey Isn't Following the Law - NYTimes.com
-- Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

Hillary testified no classified sent or received:
-- Comey: 'Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.'

Hillary testified: Nothing marked classified sent / received:
-- Comey: "That's not true."

Hillary testified she only used one device:
-- Comey: "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State."

Hillary testified she turned over all work-related documents to the State Department:
-- Comey: "We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned."

Hillary testified neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account:
-- Comey: "There's no doubt that the work related emails were removed electronically from the email system."

OBAMA FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY, TESTIFYING BEFORE CONGRESS UNDER OATH, TESTIFIED THAT HILLAYR CLINTON LIED TO CONGRESS, LIED TO THE FBI, ILLEGALLY MISHANDLED CLASSIFIED, INTENTILNALLY VIOLATED THE FOIA AND THE FED RECORDS ACT, AND DID KNOWINGLY INTENTIONALLY ATTEMPT TO HIDE THESE CRIMES THROUGH OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE BY ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY THOSE EMAILS / FILES, DESTROYING HER DEVICES, AND ATTEMPTING TO WIPE HER HARD DRIVE.

This is documented, recorded, transcribed, reported, UNDENIABLE FACT!

So you can say / brag all you want about how the most criminal Presidential administration protected his criminals from indictment and prison, but he could not protect them from the evidence that still exists of their crimes.

and here is where we say FUCK IT to the topic at hand and now just scream random shit at each other.

and here is where we say FUCK IT to the topic at hand and now just scream random shit at each other.
if-my-calculations-are-correct-now-would-be-a-perfect-time-to-fling-some-poop.jpg

if-my-calculations-are-correct-now-would-be-a-perfect-time-to-fling-some-poop.jpg
more than enough of that going on. i'd love to talk one topic at a time but in short order, it's just a jr high food fight with shit flying everywhere and we rehash shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

You partisanly and ignorantly ask that repeatedly when the evidence of Democrat crimes is brought up, attempting extremely hard to forget that Obama controlled every investigative and law enforcement agency at the time and was able to protect all of his corrupt / criminal administration personnel from indictment / prison.

Despite being protected from indictment / prison, a Bi-Partisan Congress CENSURED US AG Eric Holder after he perpetrated Felony Perjury before Congress while attempting to cover up Obama's Fast & Furious gun-running scandal, making Holder the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US History to be Censured. (*THIS is one of Obama's 'Legacies', as well.)

Despite being protected from indictment / prison, CIA Director John Brennan was forced to stand before Congress and admit to them that he had committed Felony Perjury before Congress when he lied to Congress, telling them he and his CIA had NOT illegally spied on the US Senate, and had to admit to Congress that he and his CIA had illegally spied on the US Senate.
-- https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0ed5c27a5ddb

Records show IRS Director John Koskinen was caught committing Perjury before Congress when he lied about the IRS illegally targeting Americans who were legally opposing the President's re-election bid. Despite being protected from indictment / prison, The US House voted to Censure Koskinen for his crime / corruption.

FBI Director James Comey publicly stated Hillary Clinton broke laws then attempted to justify his protecting her from indictment / prison by claiming she was too stupid to know she was breaking laws. One of the crimes she was guilty of committing was 'Espionage', and the very definition of the crime stated 'INTENT' is NOT required to be found guilty of this crime, making it clear Comey was protecting Clinton. Furthermore, his own department public announced that among the files / document she attempted to destroy were THOUSANDS of SUBPOENAED documents she had falsely claimed were 'unofficial personal documents' (OBSTRUCTION, LYING TO THE FBI), documents that also consisted of approx. 30,000 criminal counts of violating both the FOIA and Federal Records Act.
-- Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

-- Comey: "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State."

Hillary testified she turned over all work-related documents to the State Department:

Hillary testified neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account:
-- Comey: "There's no doubt that the work related emails were removed electronically from the email system."

OBAMA FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY, TESTIFYING BEFORE CONGRESS UNDER OATH, TESTIFIED THAT HILLAYR CLINTON LIED TO CONGRESS, LIED TO THE FBI, ILLEGALLY MISHANDLED CLASSIFIED, INTENTILNALLY VIOLATED THE FOIA AND THE FED RECORDS ACT, AND DID KNOWINGLY INTENTIONALLY ATTEMPT TO HIDE THESE CRIMES THROUGH OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE BY ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY THOSE EMAILS / FILES, DESTROYING HER DEVICES, AND ATTEMPTING TO WIPE HER HARD DRIVE.

So you can say / brag all you want about how the most criminal Presidential administration protected his criminals from indictment and prison, but he could not protect them from the evidence that still exists of their crimes.

Obama has been gone for more than 2 years...get over your man crush and move on...what is Trump doing about these things? It is his DOJ now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

more than enough of that going on. i'd love to talk one topic at a time but in short order, it's just a jr high food fight with shit flying everywhere and we rehash shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
It's pretty brutal when people ignore the clear evidence that right under their noses, because their confirmation bias won't allow them to.

All True, which goes to show you how illegitimate and illegal Mueller's so called investigation is. They couldn't even follow the rules and procedures that allow for the appointing of a Special Counsel to get Mueller appointed.

His mere existence is illegal and unconstitutional.

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.

The intel agencies are not "the left", dope.
i never said they were. you simply never bother to actually read, do you?

when you can comprehend what you're replying to, great. til then, why do you bother?
making up shit and then attacking anyone who doesn't believe your lie seems to be the mantra of the left right now.

Dope

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander-in-chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
----------

when you can comprehend what you're replying to, great. til then, why do you bother?

Dope
i rest my case. care to insult me again?

----------

Dope

You never had a case. You had a copy and paste with a dopey post about " the left".

----------

Probably has something to do with Commander in Chief lying his ass off, Obstructing Justice at every turn, attacking DOJ/FBI/CIA and giving blowjobs to Putin in his spare time.

Obama has been gone for more than 2 years...
SO WHAT?

AMERICA IS STILL HAVING TO DEAL WITH HIS TREASON, CRIMES, & BULLSHIT EVEN NOW AFTER HE IS GONE!

OBAMA KNEW IN 2014 THAT THE RUSSIANS WERE HACKING / CONDUCITNG A COUNTER-INTEL OP, AND ATTEMPTING TO STEAL CLASSIFIED, AND YET HE DID NOT DO A THING - HE LET IT CONTINUE FOR 2 YEARS...BEFORE RUNNING HIS OWN OP AGAINST TRUMP TO TRY TO GET HILLAYR ELECTED. 2 YEARS LATER WE ARE STILL DEALING W/THE SHIT HE AND HIS ADMINISTRATION STARTED.

----------

Dope

The Obama Administration made it a priority to staff every government cabinet, bureacracy, and agency. with partisan loyalists rather than the person with the best qualifications for the job.

This is why we saw such a hemorrhaging of classified intel, unmasking, espionage, false affidavits filed in FISA, weaponizing the IRS, spying on The Senate, Journalists, hiring Pakistani Hackers for The DNC and Clinton to break in to congressional files, which backfired btw (Seth Rich-WikiLeaks) and other outrageous situations.

This is why we saw a cover-up with Benghazi, and a cover-up with Clinton's compromised, secret server, and her email scandal.

This is why we saw members of The FBI, DOJ coordinating a smear campaign with The White House and Clinton Campaign against President Trump based on Russian Propaganda procured from Russia and paid for by Obama, Clinton & the DNC.

A lot of these people are still there, and waging an internal war against The United States and The President.

Seems long on accusations and short on evidence

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well yeah...…..I've yet to see any proof of collusion, soooo.....
I've yet to see ANY evidence of ANYTHING.

A few people busted for lying or unrelated tax shit and a bunch of Russian trolls indicted for what we do here everyday.

A huge political fraud perpetrated on taxpayers.

Obama has been gone for more than 2 years...
SO WHAT?

AMERICA IS STILL HAVING TO DEAL WITH HIS TREASON, CRIMES, & BULLSHIT EVEN NOW AFTER HE IS GONE!

OBAMA KNEW IN 2014 THAT THE RUSSIANS WERE HACKING / CONDUCITNG A COUNTER-INTEL OP, AND ATTEMPTING TO STEAL CLASSIFIED, AND YET HE DID NOT DO A THING - HE LET IT CONTINUE FOR 2 YEARS...BEFORE RUNNING HIS OWN OP AGAINST TRUMP TO TRY TO GET HILLAYR ELECTED. 2 YEARS LATER WE ARE STILL DEALING W/THE SHIT HE AND HIS ADMINISTRATION STARTED.
In my opinion, Obama & Clinton was working with Russia, just like Clinton and The DNC was working with Pakistan, to get dirt or information on as many politicians as they could so they could leverage it in order to forward their agendas, and hold politicians hostage to such operations.

Forum List

Back