China starts ‘punishment’ military drills around Taiwan days after island swears in new leader

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Some think the invasion will take place in june

-taiwan-punishment-intl-hnk/index.html[/URL]

vows blood will flow

Last edited:
If China does not use Sapper / Spy Operatives to attack critical Island infrastructure then I know they are withholding the Strategy for use in America later .

Some think the invasion will take place in june

-taiwan-punishment-intl-hnk/index.html[/URL]

vows blood will flow

Much like Hamas and Putin, Xi knows when to strike.

When it makes tactical sense to do so?

You really overrate our influence on world events.

The world did not shake in fear of Trump, they laughed at him because he was a buffoon.

If you're dumb enough to believe it's a coincidence that Hamas, Putin, and Xi all waited until frail, senile Joe Biden was in the White House to strike, I can't help you.

China has never intended to bring in Taiwan by military means, but now that's become subject to change brought about by America.

On hold until America wins all it's other wars of aggression.

Ya just can't make this sh-t up anymore!

China is not capable of taking Taiwan by military means.
Why would they want to?
They would take a pounding and suffer massive casualties
They would use economic means

If you're dumb enough to believe it's a coincidence that Hamas, Putin, and Xi all waited until frail, senile Joe Biden was in the White House to strike, I can't help you.

Putin and Hamas have been fucking with Ukraine and the Zionist Entity for years before Biden got there.

Our enemies don't care who is in office. (Not that the Chinese are our enemy.)

How true…

Mighty Russia had thousands of tanks massed ad his border and Ukraine was no match

How will China do across a hundred miles of ocean and having never conducted an amphibious attack?

Yet posters here doubt that China has a goal of a 20 Carrier Fleet in 15 years

How many of those ships are landing crafts?
On D Day to invade 50 miles we had thousands of ships, complete surprise and air superiority

1716507222723.jpeg

China will have none of that

lost a few friends from chinese made ak47's
I'd ask where, but I kind of don't care.

A three Carrier fleet is a decent start

Have you seen their carriers?

First, you have the Liaoning - It's an old Russian Carrier built in 1985, and it's crap.

Then you have the Shandong - It's actually a knockoff of the Liaoning, but has a lot of the same limitation.

The third carrier, the Fujian, is closer to a western carrier, but nowhere near as capable.

Forum List

Back