For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

5806d5fb1a00008f205ba579.jpg

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

Malik Obama came out as pro-Trump in July.

Donald Trump is easily triggered.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

More: For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.

Dragging family members into this is such a new low for the knuckle-dragging prick. Oops, I mean tiny prick.

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.

Not true. Malik is reportedly a huge trumpster supporter.

I never said he wasn't.

I'm merely pointing out that your OP isn't factual. No surprise there.

they call us islamophobes, they call us deplorable. well i submit to you ladies and gentlements that we only hate radical islamic terrorists, but we appreciate a negro brother malik because all reasons malik. this is dignity.

If Trump had truth and facts on his side he wouldn't need anybody in the audience. He's a fraud and you not only bought the snake oil, you're marinating in it.

It's Trump's weird way of hanging on to the birther thing.

Not true. Malik is reportedly a huge trumpster supporter.

I never said he wasn't.

I'm merely pointing out that your OP isn't factual. No surprise there.

Just Google it. Try it. Go to google.com and type in "Malik Obama at debate".

Poor Donald "The Lying, Groping Drama Queen" Trump.

The world is laughing.

It's Trump's weird way of hanging on to the birther thing.

Yup, just another.....

dog-whistle-work_af8f6fe8b8bd4770.jpg

maybe he'll bring pictures of the birth.

Hillary could fill the auditorium with women who have experienced this cretin personally. And he knows it. That's why he's doing this.
You are so full of shit. These women are liars being paid off. Bill could fill the auditorium and Hillary could fill it with her lesbian conquest.

You know, I'm still wondering how Trump thinks that inviting Malik is going to intimidate Hillary, or do anything for his campaign.

Malik is Obama's relative. Malik would intimidate Obama (maybe) but not Hillary.

Oh yeah................by the way..................someone please tell the Donald that Obama isn't running, Hillary is.

After the left paraded RINO republicans for the last six months they don't recognize a propaganda victory? Obama's freaking brother supporting Trump? That's freaking hilarious ....ain't it?

Well, he gets to sit in the front row. Hell there's proof Trump is not a racist.

Well, he gets to sit in the front row. Hell there's proof Trump is not a racist.

Funny. His hatred of Obama trumps his racism.

Forum List

Back