President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The Trump-haters believe this would mean President Trump would be thrown into the general population or something. In reality it would look like a secure wing with amenities, and he'd have secret service around him at all times.

Meanwhile his polling numbers would still go up.

BREAKING: President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order​

"I am willing to sacrifice my Freedom for that worthy cause." - Donald J. Trump

"On Saturday, Donald Trump expressed that he would consider it a "great honor" to face imprisonment if he violated a gag order, signaling a heightened level of criticism directed towards New York Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan and other judicial figures involved in the Alvin Bragg trial in New York.

On Monday, Merchan, the judge presiding over Trump's hush money trial scheduled to commence on April 15, broadened his gag order against Trump to encompass not only the judge's family but also the family of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

Posting on his Truth Social account, Trump wrote, "Now, we have Merchan, who is not allowing me to talk, thereby violating the Law and the Constitution, all at once. It is so bad what he is trying to get away with - How was he even chosen for this case??? I heard he fought like hell to get it, and all of the rest of them also! If this Partisan Hack wants to put me in the "clink" for speaking the open and obvious TRUTH, I will gladly become a Modern Day Nelson Mandela - It will be my GREAT HONOR. We have to Save our Country from these Political Operatives masquerading as Prosecutors and Judges, and I am willing to sacrifice my Freedom for that worthy cause. We are a Failing Nation, but on November 5th, we will become a Great Nation again. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

BREAKING: President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order

I'd like to see a judge call Trump into the courtroom and tell him the following:

"Mr. Trump, it is clear that you have no intention, or ability, to follow the standards rules of behavior or legal orders in my courtroom. Because we cannot have a situation in which certain citizens are treated differently by the law, I'm going to give you one warning.

"I have personally contacted the City Jail and instructed them to make all provisions for your arrest and detainment in the system. This, of course, will have to allow for your security detail to remain intact. I am providing you and your lawyers with specific written protocols, step by step, on how this would be carried out.

"If you break one more rule that I hand down in this case, those protocols will be in effect, the system will be ready, and you will be immediately arrested for contempt and jailed for at least one day, and I withold the right to make that stay longer. You will be treated the same way we treat any other prisoner".

"Have I made myself perfectly clear to you and your attorneys?"

I don't think that's asking too much. Most people don't get that kind of warning.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a judge call Trump into the courtroom and tell him the following:

"Mr. Trump, it is clear that you have no intention, or ability, to follow the standards rules of behavior or legal orders in my courtroom. Because we cannot have a situation in which certain citizens are treated differently by the law, I'm going to give you one warning.

"I have personally contacted the City Jail and instructed them to make all provisions for your arrest and detainment in the system. This, of course, will have to allow for your security detail to remain intact. I am providing you and your lawyers with specific written protocols, step by step, on how this would be carried out.

"If you break one more rule that I hand down in this case, those protocols will be in effect, the system will be ready, and you will be immediately arrested for contempt and jailed for at least one day, and I withold the right to make that stay longer. You will be treated the same way we treat any other prisoner".

I don't think that's asking too much. Most people don't get that kind of warning.
Rikers Island is nice this time of year

That will never happen. And if you think Trump is leading now, wait and see what would happen if that scenario played out.

It’s a travesty of Justice, a witch hunt, targeted persecution, selective punishments all setup to drain funds and keep our voice from trying to get some control of this Deep State parasitic creature feeding on the host (America).//
Acting respectfully in court is not a travesty of Justice or a witch hunt

Allowing Trump to make his own rules is a travesty

That will never happen. And if you think Trump is leading now, wait and see what would happen if that scenario played out.
You keep counting the same people

MAGA loves it when Trump acts up or is prosecuted
You are not going to get any more moderates or liberals to vote for Trump because he is prosecuted

Why is it thatTrump cant talk about the cases, but people like Fani Willis go to church and blast Trump to the congregation?

Shouldnt the DA and AG of any case not comment on the case prior to adjudication?

Why can Fani blast Trump, but not the reverse?
Trump is welcome to discuss the case and it’s merits.

What he can’t do is engage in personal attacks on the judge, prosecutor or their families

Trump most likely will be elected President in 2024 and will appoint federal judges that will adhere to the constitution.

What he can’t do is engage in personal attacks on the judge, prosecutor or their families

Can they do it to Trump?

Fani did. What were the consequences? Why no gag order.

READ THE ARTICLE. The judge admonished Fani. She should get a gag order, right?

LOL, you know how stupid this sounds when democrat judges are not charging or jailing criminals committing violent crimes...

It’s a travesty of Justice, a witch hunt, targeted persecution, selective punishments all setup to drain funds and keep our voice from trying to get some control of this Deep State parasitic creature feeding on the host (America).//

here come the funny buttons. If they get away with this sort of BS, they can do anything forever. Just like constant J6 persecution and torture. Now they move to those on the sidewalk. Then to those on record traveling into DC that period. It is a Police State and the rubes hit the funny button? Soon enough they will get to them (Or to their Children). Just like 2020 Election Fraud.

Oh fuck off! Trump can't talk about how the judge's daughter is a major Democrat operative, raking in funds

for Democrats via a PAC? Bullshit! She's the head of a Democrat PAC.

Last edited:
1712498193794.jpeg

upchuck and James at recent commeee parade. Two animals that have targeted our greatest President of modern times. They are using GOVT power to complete the takeover. Some hide it, some flaunt it now.

The blob is proving we have a two tiered justice (or in the case of the entitled--just-us) system that only benefits the rich and well connected. Anyone else would be incarcerated pending trial at this point.

Forum List

Back