For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

So why are you so in support of such a petty candidate?
Slow down, Mac - you took that sharp curve off the path so fast I nearly got whiplash....

So you are saying that my opinion that it does not matter who Trump brought with him nor does it matter who Hillary or any other candidate in any other race might bring with them because the only thing that matters is the 2 people involved in the debate suddenly means I support a certain candidate?!

That's one helluva spin there, Mac!

I am assuming from your comment that you fully support Hillary. Why do YOU support the White Bill Cosby and his Enabler, two proven crooks and perverts?

I don't support either candidate - both are piss-poor choices, and neither one is truly qualified for the Presidency. One, who has allied themselves with terrorists who murdered 3,000 Americans and allowed 4 others to needlessly die, who jeopardized national security for personal gain, and who is guilty of several crimes, according to the Director of the FBI, is far less 'qualified'.

Trump was right - Hillary should NEVER have been allowed to run for President. Comey testified to that. Presidential protection is the only reason she is in now.

The fact that the OP is upset is reason enough to invite Obama's brother to the debate.

I was watching CNN last night, and one of the reporters was blowing a gasket over this issue. It was entertaining to watch.

Any time you can irritate liberals, it is definitely worth the effort.
AKA I'm an ignorant partisan poster that'll blame everyone & anything but my chosen and beloved candidate when he gets trounced in the General Election.

So why are you so in support of such a petty candidate?
Slow down, Mac - you took that sharp curve off the path so fast I nearly got whiplash....

So you are saying that my opinion that it does not matter who Trump brought with him nor does it matter who Hillary or any other candidate in any other race might bring with them because the only thing that matters is the 2 people involved in the debate suddenly means I support a certain candidate?!

That's one helluva spin there, Mac!

I am assuming from your comment that you fully support Hillary. Why do YOU support the White Bill Cosby and his Enabler, two proven crooks and perverts?

I don't support either candidate - both are piss-poor choices, and neither one is truly qualified for the Presidency. One, who has allied themselves with terrorists who murdered 3,000 Americans and allowed 4 others to needlessly die, who jeopardized national security for personal gain, and who is guilty of several crimes, according to the Director of the FBI, is far less 'qualified'.

Trump was right - Hillary should NEVER have been allowed to run for President. Comey testified to that. Presidential protection is the only reason she is in now.
I believe Hillary is the best of the chosen candidates. Believe it or not, I'd be willing to cast a vote for Kasich, were he the other candidate considering Hillary's fault, however, that option isn't available to me. No, I do not view Hillary as evil, like you and most of your cohorts do. All politicians are crooked. That's baked in.

I believe Hillary is the best of the chosen candidates. Believe it or not, I'd be willing to cast a vote for Kasich, were he the other candidate considering Hillary's fault, however, that option isn't available to me. No, I do not view Hillary as evil, like you and most of your cohorts do. All politicians are crooked. That's baked in.

1. Thank you for your candid honesty.

2. We will have to agree to disagree on who is the 'best' candidate.

3. I do not think Hillary is 'evil'. I look at and assess her actions. I agree that all politicians are crooked; however, Hillary Clinton's actions have gone far beyond 'crooked'.

For example:

For all of his faults - and there are many - Donald Trump has never allied himself with Al Qaeida, the perpetrators of the 9/11/01 attack on the US that left approx. 3,000 Americans dead. Hillary Clinton HAS. Hillary Clinton and President Obama allied themselves with terrorists, ran weapons to Al Qaeida in Libya, and used our military in an UN-Authorized war in a place we did not belong to help people (terrorists) we should not have been helping to overthrow a sovereign nation's ruler because they did not like him.

Qaddafi was no more of a threat to the US than Saddam Hussein was before we invaded Iraq. IN FACT, he had begun HELPING the US and its coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa. Hillary Clinton and President Obama also ran weapons to 'rebels' / ISIS out of Benghazi. For all of his faults, Donald trump did no such thing.

That is 2 examples of where the Secretary f State and President of the United States injected themselves into the civil wars of 2 sovereign nations to help terrorists oust the leaders of those countries because they did not like them, by-passing Congress to use the US military in 2 UN-Sanctioned wars to help terrorists who have slaughtered people here at home and abroad.

I do not support Donald Trump, but I can NOT support such treasonous, UN-Constitutional acts or those who perpetrated them, which includes Hillary Clinton.

I do respect your decision, though.

Forum List

Back