Why Biden Should Not Debate Trump

If Biden refuses to debate... this election is over... welcome home President Donald Trump....
Trump doesn’t want a debate. He knows he can’t tell the same lies he tells on the stump and he’ll be lost. I predict Biden will accept a debate, but Trump will throw up so many roadblocks, in the interest of “fairness”, that it never happens.

My house equity is up
My 401K is up
My investments are up
My company is making record profits

Seems fine to me.

wow! You sound like the Progressive stereotype of greedy CEO and Conservatives you claim to hate. Did you become what you hate?

How do you figure????
Pay close attention, the 2020 Election was rigged, stolen, the entire world knows it, most people in denial know it, you, not so much…
Trump has ALWAYS lost the Popular VOTE. FA
I realize this is foreign to you, but we elect the POTUS with the Electoral College, you might want to write this down…
Trump stole the 2016 election......LOLLOLLL
Keep telling yourself that, Clinton lost and the look on her supporters faces was priceless!!!

Pay close attention, the 2020 Election was rigged, stolen, the entire world knows it, most people in denial know it, you, not so much…

I realize this is foreign to you, but we elect the POTUS with the Electoral College, you might want to write this down…

Keep telling yourself that, Clinton lost and the look on her supporters faces was priceless!!!
Nothing was stolen. Had Clinton won after losing the popular vote, you guys would have had the insurrection in 2017.

I think Biden should debate Trump and show the country just how much betterr we would be without Trump in office.

And this, people, is what constitutes politics in the 21st century.

It's appalling. Two Presidential candidates you wouldn't choose to look after your grandma, let alone be 1/3rd of what runs the country.

Speak only for yourself idiot.
President Trump was spectacular.

There is no force on Earth that could make me watch that debate.

What a goddamn mess.
And yet you will make comments. This is why we are in this mess.

You realy can't name a better candidate than Biden. You can name a younger one, but npt one with the knowledge and relationships with world leaders. Yet we see this. You and all the other who can't see the difference are really blind.

The last 3 years prove otherwise, obviously.
According to who? The right wing media? You guys credit Trump for an economy his ass did not build. He inherited a growing economy from the Obama/Biden administration. He left a huge mess and yet you stupid mfs want to pin global inflation on Biden. The world as it is right now does not need Trump to be president of this country. He would have pulled out of NATO had he been in offce, yet you idiots talk about what Putin would not do if Trump was President. We are better off now than we were 4 years ago.

Forum List

Back