For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5806d5fb1a00008f205ba579.jpg

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

Malik Obama came out as pro-Trump in July.

Donald Trump is easily triggered.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

More: For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.

they call us islamophobes, they call us deplorable. well i submit to you ladies and gentlements that we only hate radical islamic terrorists, but we appreciate a negro brother malik because all reasons malik. this is dignity.

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.

Clinton is connected to Obama like a ramora to a shark.

Free Country , looks like the Trump can have anyone that he likes at the big show Lakhota .

There's damn good reason to be there. He is a TRUMP SUPPORTER! :)

It is really weird. I don't get it.

Trump bringing Obama's half-brother to the debate as his guest

It is really weird. I don't get it.

Trump bringing Obama's half-brother to the debate as his guest

It's the man-child striking back at Obama - for this:

Obama Tells Trump: ‘Stop Whining’ About Mythical Voter Fraud

LOL I totally get it. Maybe you guys can figured it out eventually.

Sure there's a reason, he can point and say even Mr. Obama supports me. Just that simple statement will make about 20 million regressive heads explode.

Sure there's a reason, he can point and say even Mr. Obama supports me. Just that simple statement will make about 20 million regressive heads explode.

I wonder how much Trump paid the poor idiot.

Barry is a fuck up...

WTF redskin!!! Are you denying the rights of a minority?

I wonder how much Trump paid the poor idiot.

Obama was already a supporter, most likely just his expenses.

LOL I totally get it. Maybe you guys can figured it out eventually.

It isn't hard to figure out. It's all about Obama's whining comment about Trump earlier today.

Here's a little touch of reality for ya child, you don't get a visa and someone form Kenya to Las Vegas in a day.

Malik Obama routinely travels in and out of the U.S. Google it...

And every time he has to get a visa, you don't do that in a day. Google it.......

Forum List

Back