‘Keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower!’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Donald Trump sent out a frantic fundraising plea centered around the possibility that Trump Tower might be seized as part of the massive New York fraud judgment leveled against him.

The former president's lawyers notified the court that none of 30 underwriting entities they approached would finance the half-billion bond he needs to pay as he appeals the fraud judgment, which means the New York attorney general's office could begin seizing his properties next week if he fails to pay by Monday's deadline.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF TRUMP TOWER!" reads a fundraising email sent to supporters. "Insane radical Democrat AG Letitia James wants to SEIZE my properties in New York. THIS INCLUDES THE ICONIC TRUMP TOWER!"

"Democrats think this will intimidate me," the message adds. "They think that if they take my cash to stifle my campaign, that I'll give up! Here's one thing they don't know: WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!"

More at the line below...

Monday is the deadline before they start seizing Trump properties. Does Trump have a backup plan? Will Trump's fundraising pitch to his supporters be enough to get him bonded? What do you think?

Last edited:
Donald Trump sent out a frantic fundraising plea centered around the possibility that Trump Tower might be seized as part of the massive New York fraud judgment leveled against him.

The former president's lawyers notified the court that none of 30 underwriting entities they approached would finance the half-billion bond he needs to pay as he appeals the fraud judgment, which means the New York attorney general's office could begin seizing his properties next week if he fails to pay by Monday's deadline.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF TRUMP TOWER!" reads a fundraising email sent to supporters. "Insane radical Democrat AG Letitia James wants to SEIZE my properties in New York. THIS INCLUDES THE ICONIC TRUMP TOWER!"

"Democrats think this will intimidate me," the message adds. "They think that if they take my cash to stifle my campaign, that I'll give up! Here's one thing they don't know: WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!"

More at the line below...

Monday is the deadline before they start seizing Trump properties. Does Trump have a backup plan? What do you think?
Interesting to see you cheering the theft of a private citizen's property because he's running for POTUS.

May all the guilty parties to this act see justice, including those who support this.

I hope you aren't living in NYC because it's about to become a 3rd world country.
Businesses will be moving out in droves like rats leaving the Titanic.

Interesting to see you cheering the theft of a private citizen's property because he's running for POTUS.

May all the guilty parties to this act see justice, including those who support this.

I hope you aren't living in NYC because it's about to become a 3rd world country.
There is no theft.

McCarthyToldja.jpg

Odd I haven't gotten such an email and I get many emails from the Trump election offices.

There is a rumor that Trump would let James take Trump Tower expecting a quick return on appeal and knowing that the damage to New York will be incalculable.

:itsok:

Well, we'll see how many of you deranged NaziCons are still laughing on November 6, 2024.
If I was you I wouldn't be talking like you're not going to end up like Trump.

Communists/totalitarians always do a purge. Reminds me of the purge in Iraq in the 70s after Saddam took power.

That's what will happen to you if they get their way.

Trump has been a lifelong con artist and thief. Why are you whining that he's been convicted of doing all of the things that he's publically bragged of doing all of his adult life.

Have you always cheered for frauds and liars????

Forum List

Back