For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

Trump is bringing Obama's half-brother because he has absolutely no class.

You don't see Clinton bringing the girls who were underaged when Pedophile Don burst into their dressing room to catch them naked.

You don't see Clinton bringing the woman Pedophile Don attempted to rape.

Because she has more class than that.

Being President requires a lot of class which Pedophile Don does not have.
She already has a pedophile, slick Willy. Dip shit
Nope. The pedophile thing is manufactured bullshit. There is ZERO evidence. No one has come forward and said he had sex with underaged kids.

Nice try, rube.

Pedophile Don, on the other hand....there ARE girls who have come forward and said he burst in on them when they were naked and underaged.

Trump is on tape BRAGGING about doing this kind of shit.
Slick Willy goes to the rape Islands...
Yes he is absolutely a pedophile... fact

BREAKING: A 'SEX SLAVE' Makes DISTURBING Accusations Against BILL CLINTON - The Political Insider

Funny. Well, Trump actually has a trial date for raping a 13-year-old girl.

A status conference for the lawsuit is scheduled to be held on 16 December 2016.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
If only he had the justice department behind him to make these things go away,.

And not one of those trips was to the island.

Tell me something, rube. Are the hundreds of celebrities who visited Epstein's island all pedophiles?
Good chance of it dont you think?
Wow.

Just...wow.
why, if they were all republicans that went, you would be claiming they were all pedophiles.
whats the difference. You all just cant take it when your own methods are used against you.

Tell me something, rube. Are the hundreds of celebrities who visited Epstein's island all pedophiles?
Wow.

Just...wow.
why, if they were all republicans that went, you would be claiming they were all pedophiles.

No, I wouldn't, liar.

That's all you dipshits have. Straw man fallacies, lies, delusions, and two brain cells (one for Ctrl-C, one for Ctrl-V).

Wow.

Just...wow.

No, I wouldn't, liar.

That's all you dipshits have. Straw man fallacies, lies, delusions, and two brain cells (one for Ctrl-C, one for Ctrl-V).
yes you would. Its how you operate.
its ok, we are all on to you.

Wow.

Just...wow.

No, I wouldn't, liar.

yes you would. Its how you operate.
its ok, we are all on to you.
Why do you Trump Chumps work so hard to show the world what liars you are?

It's truly bizarre.

Donald the Deceiver has led all you weakminded people into becoming EVERYTHING you claim to hate.

Is this the same Pedophile THE WHITE BILL COSBY accompanied to Pedophile Island or is this some other rich, well-connected criminal perv?
that is Donald Trump
Donald Trump, Courtney Love, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, and uber-lawyer Alan Dershowitz may have been identified by a butler as potential "material witnesses" to pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein's crimes against young girls, according to a copy of Epstein's little black book
Along with slick willy... lol

They only go to those islands for one reason, sex trafficking… Including the hildabeast…

Proof? Link? Here's something juicy to chew on...

7 Things You Need To Know About Trump And Sex Slave Island

They only go to those islands for one reason, sex trafficking… Including the hildabeast…

He probably has hung out with the Clintons there… No secret there

5806d5fb1a00008f205ba579.jpg

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

Malik Obama came out as pro-Trump in July.

Donald Trump is easily triggered.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

More: For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.

Not true. Malik is reportedly a huge trumpster supporter.

Funny. "Probably" doesn't mean shit - and it certainly isn't a legal term. Thanks for playing...

5806d5fb1a00008f205ba579.jpg

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

Malik Obama came out as pro-Trump in July.

Donald Trump is easily triggered.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

More: For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.

Not true. Malik is reportedly a huge trumpster supporter.

I never said he wasn't.

Wow.

Just...wow.
Here's Stephen Hawking on the island. According to the lying brain-dead right, he's a child rapist.

v2-stephen-hawking.jpg

Funny. "Probably" doesn't mean shit - and it certainly isn't a legal term. Thanks for playing...
Part of the year Bill Clinton lives there

Wow.

Just...wow.
Here's Stephen Hawking on the island. According to the lying brain-dead right, he's a child rapist.

v2-stephen-hawking.jpg
You're making shit up again

Forum List

Back