Why Biden Should Not Debate Trump

There's not
It's not
Each state runs an election.
Look idiot, you get the most votes in a state, you win a state, you get electral votes. If you don't get any votes you can't get any electoral votes. Just stop the stupidity.

Look idiot, you get the most votes in a state, you win a state, you get electral votes. If you don't get any votes you can't get any electoral votes. Just stop the stupidity.

Go fuck yourself.

And yet you will make comments. This is why we are in this mess.

You realy can't name a better candidate than Biden. You can name a younger one, but npt one with the knowledge and relationships with world leaders. Yet we see this. You and all the other who can't see the difference are really blind.
Exactly what does that have to do with my not watching a debate?

I'd suggest you calm down a bit, but I know I'd be wasting the words. As I would be with Trumpsters.

This country needs more decaf.

Exactly what does that have to do with my not watching a debate?

I'd suggest you calm down a bit, but I know I'd be wasting the words. As I would be with Trumpsters.

This country needs more decaf.
You compare me to trumpsters but you are more like them.You won't watch a debate but you wil provide your opinion on the candidates. That was my point. And given the fact you can't produce a third party candudate with the skills or knowledge Biden has, yet claim that both sides are equally bad make you a person who is full of hot air.

You compare me to trumpsters but you are more like them.You won't watch a debate but you wil provide your opinion on the candidates. That was my point. And given the fact you can't produce a third party candudate with the skills or knowledge Biden has, yet claim that both sides are equally bad make you a person who is full of hot air.
I have plenty of opinions on the candidates, and I express them regularly here.

But because I have disagreements with you on your primary pet grievance, you have chosen to find whatever negatives you can on other issues and attack them.

That's how both ends of the spectrum are here. Everything has to be a personal attack, trying to put the other on the defensive. It's tedious, but it's fine with me.

I have plenty of opinions on the candidates, and I express them regularly here.

But because I have disagreements with you on your primary pet grievance, you have chosen to find whatever negatives you can on other issues and attack them.

That's how both ends of the spectrum are here. Everything has to be a personal attack, trying to put the other on the defensive. It's tedious, but it's fine with me.
You are one end of the spectrum mac. The end that stands for nothing but criticizes everyone else. You can't name one person from a third party that has more knowedge and expereince than Biden. You have bought into the rght wing narrative about him and yet you claim to be neutral. Just like you bought into the right wng nsarrative about why trump got elected. Your disagreements with me are not based on fact, that's why we have problems and your arrogance is amazing given that you cannot see that you are not in the middle.

Last edited:
You are one end of the spectrum mac. The end that stands for nothing but criticizes everyone else. You can't name one person from a third party that has more knowedge and expereince than Biden. You have bought into the rght wing narrative about him and yet you claim tobe neuutral. Just like you bought into the right wng nsarrative about why trump got elected. Your disagreements with me are not based on fact, that's why we have problems and your arrogance is amazing given that you cannot see that you are not in the middle.
Yes, and the Trumpsters call me a commie. Also absurd.

So I'm very comfy with where I stand.

I wonder about that a lot, and about whether fundraising numbers or teevee ads really matter.

There are just so many other ways to see candidates now.

and there is no debating or even answering the questions asked. They talk over one another and just give prepared answers no matter what the questions are

Keep telling yourself that, Clinton lost and the look on her supporters faces was priceless!!!
True, but then we didn’t go whining about it for the next four years. We regrouped and voted the bum out. The Republicans would have been smart to do the same. How many field offices does the Trump campaign have in swing states vs Biden? If you look it up, you won’t like the answer. :cool-45:

If Biden refuses to debate... this election is over... welcome home President Donald Trump....

You don't need to debate or even do anything when you have your hand in the ballot box.

Biden barely has even had any competition. He pretty much sailed through everything while barely lifting a finger with almost no resistance. He speaks about running for president sometimes but hasn't made any real effort, and his staff barely mentions it.

They haven't even tried to do anything for America during an election year or even recognized it much. They spend all their time talking about sending money to other countries, lying about inflation and the border, dividing the nation and so on. It's almost like they don't care or seemed concerned about running. Their entire campaign seems to mostly just be "we need to lock up trump or he will destroy the planet".

You don't need to debate or even do anything when you have your hand in the ballot box.

Biden barely has even had any competition. He pretty much sailed through everything while barely lifting a finger with almost no resistance. He speaks about running for president sometimes but hasn't made any real effort, and his staff barely mentions it.

They haven't even tried to do anything for America during an election year or even recognized it much. They spend all their time talking about sending money to other countries, lying about inflation and the border, dividing the nation and so on. It's almost like they don't care or seemed concerned about running. Their entire campaign seems to mostly just be "we need to lock up trump or he will destroy the planet".
I don't agree with that... Biden is canceling one loan program after another trying to buy votes from college age and young adults... he has turned on Israel and has taken the side of Hamas to try and quiet his terrorist anti American base... he is allowing millions of people into America as Majorkis the dorkiss is handing out flyers in Mexico telling migrants to vote for Biden when they get into America...
They are freaking out at the polls....
2020 they used covid to steal the election... they know they don't have that tool in their toolbox this time...

Forum List

Back