For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

We can only hope that in the future, the RWnuts of the sort who infest this board will be able to keep getting whatever their favorite candidate nominated the way they got Trump.
Hillary prayed for them to nominate Donald and her prayers were answered.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Trump cheats people out of money using the legal system...he is a FRAUD ARTIST lol
Ask Haiti about the Clintons and 'cheating people'....
LOL ask all the people that Trump has ripped off by refusing to pay them and how he defrauds people with his Trump University ...there is a reason why the Orange Chump has 3500 law suits
Again, ask the entire COUNTRY of Haiti (not the corrupt Clinton Pals and Foundation Donors, the 'rulers') about the Clintons and 'cheating people'....

Is this the same Pedophile THE WHITE BILL COSBY accompanied to Pedophile Island or is this some other rich, well-connected criminal perv?
that is Donald Trump
So you're saying Trump and THE WHITE BILL COSBY went to Pedophile Island together? Link?

Flight Logs Show Bill Clinton Flew On Sex Offender's Jet Much More Than Previously Known

As they say, 'Pervs of a feather fly together'...'

5806d5fb1a00008f205ba579.jpg

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

Malik Obama came out as pro-Trump in July.

Donald Trump is easily triggered.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

More: For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.
Malik was also an election loser.
Trump's putting together a support group.

Trump cheats people out of money using the legal system...he is a FRAUD ARTIST lol
Ask Haiti about the Clintons and 'cheating people'....
LOL ask all the people that Trump has ripped off by refusing to pay them and how he defrauds people with his Trump University ...there is a reason why the Orange Chump has 3500 law suits
Again, ask the entire COUNTRY of Haiti (not the corrupt Clinton Pals and Foundation Donors, the 'rulers') about the Clintons and 'cheating people'....
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn't pay ...

Reports: Donald Trump stiffs contractors - CNNPolitics.com - CNN.com
SHOCKER: Trump Accused Of Ripping Off Little Kids! Is There Any ...

You're right Hillary never went to Pedophile island. She just spent decades ENABLING her Pedophile husband who did go and was BANGING CHILDREN!

What a GREAT PRESIDENT she'll make!

You're right Hillary never went to Pedophile island. She just spent decades ENABLING her Pedophile husband who did go and was BANGING CHILDREN!

BUT YOUR CANDIDATE HIMSELF WAS PERSONALLY THERE Fucking little kids LOL NOT HILLARY THOUGH lol what a great President someone who fucks kids

You mean like conservatives are fans of Ronald Reagan -- that means they support a dead man.

Seems that answers your question, how can you support a dead man?

Can't speak for other conservatives, I think Reagan compromised too much. He hired William Bennett to shut down the Dept of Education, and didn't get it done. Then there was allowing himself to be hoodwinked by regressives on amnesty and growing the government. He had his good points, but I would only rate him as good president, not a great one.
LOLOL

Are you denying that conservatives are fans of Reagan's? That's not to say every conservative alive is, there are no absolutes... But in general....

Unlike you, I only speak for myself. You'll have to ask the others, I gave you my answer short bus.
That only reveals you are ignorant to the fact that many conservatives are Reagan fans.

Regardless, you answered your own question already.

Nah, I doubt many conservatives are fanatical about much of anything, well, maybe about keeping the hildabitch out of the WH. Now move along shot bus.
LOLOL

It matters not how many fans he has -- he has fans. That answers your question... The same manner Reagan fans support Reagan is how Malik Obama supports Gaddafi.

No matter how you shake it, Malik Obama is a fan of both Gaddafi and Trump. That's a message Trump is sending out tonight.

BUT YOUR CANDIDATE HIMSELF WAS PERSONALLY THERE Fucking little kids LOL NOT HILLARY THOUGH lol what a great President someone who fucks kids
Oh look, I think I 'broke' Tyrone again....he's 'screaming' at the top of his lungs in defense of the WHITE BILL COSBY - a predatory sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adultery, and pedophile and his ENABLER.

:p

Oh look, I think I 'broke' Tyrone again....he's 'screaming' at the top of his lungs in defense of the WHITE BILL COSBY - a predatory sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adultery, and pedophile and his ENABLER.

:p
yea LOL but it is Donald Trump who is the Pedophile candidate by your own admission
Conway: 'I Do Not Believe' There Will Be Widespread Voter Fraud

5806d5fb1a00008f205ba579.jpg

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

Malik Obama came out as pro-Trump in July.

Donald Trump is easily triggered.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

More: For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.

There is a clear reason. Trump supporters love it. This election's going to come down to a contest between Trump and Hillary getting enough people to give a shit enough to show up at the polls to vote for them. Each has a zealous core then little enthusiasm after that. There is zero downside for him and it keep motivating his active followers
Crazy Donald has only two paths to the White House. One is Hillary becoming seriously ill or passing out during the debate; the other is gaining a shitload of new supporters to vote for him. Since the former is not very likely, just keeping his base motivated virtually guarantees a second place finish in the election.

Asange Assange
he is our man
He can't do it Drudge can
Drudge Drudge he is our man
He can't do it
O'Keefe can
O'Keefe O'Keefe he is our man
He can't do it
no one can

Forum List

Back