‘Keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower!’

Trump is going to be worth another $4 billion more in a few days. How fucking stupid are you?

You can't get any dumber than a Trump hating moron.
How's that workin' out for the orange shit gibbon pretending to be human?

No, let's kick morons like you out of government. You should have yo take an intelligence test to vote

Simple minds like yourself always believe what your told thus you do not need an intelligence test to vote. As long as there are 2 choices your odds are 50/50 that you will get it right.

A 3rd candidate choice will cause a massive shut down and then that bib you you wear comes in handy.

Simple minds like yourself always believe what your told thus you do not need an intelligence test to vote. As long as there are 2 choices your odds are 50/50 that you will get it right.

A 3rd candidate choice will cause a massive shut down and then that bib you you wear comes in handy.
What explains the fact that you always make the wrong choice?

Interesting to see you cheering the theft of a private citizen's property because he's running for POTUS.

May all the guilty parties to this act see justice, including those who support this.

I hope you aren't living in NYC because it's about to become a 3rd world country.
Businesses will be moving out in droves like rats leaving the Titanic.
Seizing someone's property because of their failure to pay a legal judgment is not theft..

The best part is that Trump still claims that he has the money but doesn't want to use it.

Why is this important? Because he and his attorneys claimed under oath that he didn't have enough li a utility to pay the bond. This is the only reason that the appellate court lowered the bond amount.

So either Trump lied under oath, and falsely claimed that he couldn't pay the original bond, or he's lying about how much money we y he has to his s supporters.

This contradiction COULD be grounds for an audit and if a court finds that he lied about not having enough liquid assets to pay the bonds he and his attorneys could face perjury charges and his attorneys could be disbarred.
And the appellate could does technically have the authority to reverse its original decision if Trump committed perjury and the bond amount would go back up t o $500 million+.

Donald Trump sent out a frantic fundraising plea centered around the possibility that Trump Tower might be seized as part of the massive New York fraud judgment leveled against him.

The former president's lawyers notified the court that none of 30 underwriting entities they approached would finance the half-billion bond he needs to pay as he appeals the fraud judgment, which means the New York attorney general's office could begin seizing his properties next week if he fails to pay by Monday's deadline.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF TRUMP TOWER!" reads a fundraising email sent to supporters. "Insane radical Democrat AG Letitia James wants to SEIZE my properties in New York. THIS INCLUDES THE ICONIC TRUMP TOWER!"

"Democrats think this will intimidate me," the message adds. "They think that if they take my cash to stifle my campaign, that I'll give up! Here's one thing they don't know: WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!"

More at the line below...

‘Keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower!’

Monday is the deadline before they start seizing Trump properties. Does Trump have a backup plan? Will Trump's fundraising pitch to his supporters be enough to get him bonded? What do you think?

Please please please start seizing Trumps properties!
The Trump campaign couldn’t write a better script.

Forum List

Back