After Trump loses,ominous American future imagined

I would be too. Absolutely thrilled. The boil needs to be drained. This is how it's done.

FBWNNJ.jpg

As long as Hillary gets rich, what's the issue?

After Trump loses: An ominous American future imagined

I was laughing so hard I started crying! I absolutely LOVED IT! It's supposed to be a hit piece but I would be THRILLED with an outcome like that if he "loses" the election...
Laugh all you will, but when Krugman wrote his pieces on the gop turning into the party of Rump (back in 2008 and 09) that's what he was describing.

GOP optimists see a return to a party that sees govt's role as creating opportunities for people to better themselves.

I was laughing so hard I started crying! I absolutely LOVED IT! It's supposed to be a hit piece but I would be THRILLED with an outcome like that if he "loses" the election...
Laugh all you will, but when Krugman wrote his pieces on the gop turning into the party of Rump (back in 2008 and 09) that's what he was describing.

GOP optimists see a return to a party that sees govt's role as creating opportunities for people to better themselves.
What GOP optimist? LOL....You either got RINO'S which are nothing more than democrat conservatives or Tea Party tards. Now we have Trump and his populism/nationalism. I laughed because it was an exciting read and I agree with a good chunk of it of course he was writing it as something bad I find it fascinating and hope it comes true if Trump "loses"

What GOP optimist? LOL....You either got RINO'S which are nothing more than democrat conservatives or Tea Party tards. Now we have Trump and his populism/nationalism. I laughed because it was an exciting read and I agree with a good chunk of it of course he was writing it as something bad I find it fascinating and hope it comes true if Trump "loses"
It is just possible that movement conservatives like Gingrich and Norquist will be sent to reeducation camps. Never to return. (-:

It is just possible that movement conservatives like Gingrich and Norquist will be sent to reeducation camps. Never to return. (-:
No protest from me! Ryan,McConnell,Lee, hell just the entire thing! I can pick a FEW maybe to keep out.

Why does this sound familiar?

Oh yea that's right, it's the same standard fare doom-gloom bullshit conservatives predict any time a Democrat runs for high office.

It always turns out wrong, but due to various learning disabilities it always seems credible to nutter righties.

Oh yea that's right, it's the same standard fare doom-gloom bullshit conservatives predict any time a Democrat runs for high office.

It always turns out wrong, but due to various learning disabilities it always seems credible to nutter righties.
Each Anti American that takes office of the presidency gets us closer and closer to destruction a right here a right there push the social policy more to the left more and more....

Each Anti American that takes office of the presidency gets us closer and closer to destruction a right here a right there push the social policy more to the left more and more....

Starting with anti-American lefty Jefferson no less.

No protest from me! Ryan,McConnell,Lee, hell just the entire thing! I can pick a FEW maybe to keep out.
Your posts pretty much betray you.....you'd be there before them.

Name a "progressive" policy Jefferson agreed with.

Crooked Hillary has promised to fuck America by:

1. Raising taxes

2. Bringing in a million more of the goddamn Muslims

3. Not sealing the US border

4. Taking away our Constitutional rights

5. Growing the size of an already bloated out of control debt ridden government

6. Being hostile to any business that did not give her money

7. Supporting the filthy greedy unions

8. Being an Environmental Wacko

9. Giving away free stuff that she has no intentions of paying for.

10 Paying back the IOUs that foreign countries are holding on their contributions to the Clinton money laundering foundation.

Name a "progressive" policy Jefferson agreed with.

....umm the guy penned the words "wall of seperation between church and state", belived Bible to be full of poorly written allegory and generally advocated expansive Federal powers.

When he ran for President his opposition was painting him as uber-radical atheist lefty.

Shall we go on?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back