I challenge Trump to debate RFKJr.

The only problem I see is that Trump isn't smart enough to go for RFK's gaping left flank....He could burn him to the ground on 2A, globull warming, reparations, and a slew of other issues where RFK is really far left.

I want someone to ask why, he replaced Kucinich as his campaign director, with an ex-CIA member of his family, and why, if he is so against this unproven jab technology and the scamdemic garbage. . . he put a person that was in on that whole monkey business, as his veep pick?

That shit doesn't add up to me. :eusa_think:

8n3bug.jpg

8n3cf4.jpg

I want someone to ask why, he replaced Kucinich as his campaign director, with an ex-CIA member of his family, and why, if he is so against this unproven jab technology and the scamdemic garbage. . . he put a person that was in on that whole monkey business, as his veep pick?

That shit doesn't add up to me. :eusa_think:

8n3bug.jpg

8n3cf4.jpg

Replacing Kucinich is a real curiosity...Probably was too far right for RFK.

There should be a three-way debate!

That way the debate can continue when Trump falls asleep!

I used to want to see a three way debate between Biden, Trump and RFKjr.

But, honestly? At this point, Biden would just be a distraction. He is an old stumbling fool. I had watched him do his state of the union, and his appearance this last February on Late Night with Seth Meyers was just sad. . . “The 2020 agenda is to finish the job” :rolleyes:

So recently Trump posted this;

JUST IN: Trump Releases New Video Attack On RFK Jr., Calls Him ‘Most Radical Left Candidate’
32,091 views Apr 11, 2024

My reaction? Was the exact same as the top comment. :lol:

View attachment 933325
All the comments in the above video were great.

View attachment 933326

View attachment 933328

No matter how a debate turned out for either Trump, or RFKjr.? The result for Biden?

:auiqs.jpg:

Who cares, Hate Nazi debating a wingnut and you want the only one who ever has anything coming out of his mouth that makes sense not in the debate. . That would be Biden. I don't like people who rape 13 year olds, , and tells her that he will kill her if she talked. She was a present from Trumps only friend he has ever had in his life Jeffry Epstein.
raped 13 year old.png

It needs to be a three-way debate. Why should the current president hide? Then the people who refuse to vote for Trump will see how demented Biden is, and enough will vote for RFK to hand the win to Trump.

This, btw, is RFK‘a goal. He has said how dangerous Biden is to our democracy.
Shitpants hiding from his debate was OK to you.

Almost overnight, the Trump cult went from "RFKjr is the second coming!" to "He's a lefty loon!".

It seems the Trump cult lost control of the monster they created, and they know it.

A lot of right-wingers vote entirely on antivax lunacy, and RFK jr is their boi there. There's no comparable issue on the left.

Almost overnight, the Trump cult went from "RFKjr is the second coming!" to "He's a lefty loon!".

It seems the Trump cult lost control of the monster they created, and they know it.

A lot of right-wingers vote entirely on antivax lunacy, and RFK jr is their boi there. There's no comparable issue on the left.

Not one word of that is true.

But, honestly? At this point, Biden would just be a distraction. He is an old stumbling fool. I had watched him do his state of the union, and his appearance this last February on Late Night with Seth Meyers was just sad. . . “The 2020 agenda is to finish the job” :rolleyes:

JUST IN: Trump Releases New Video Attack On RFK Jr., Calls Him ‘Most Radical Left Candidate’

View attachment 933325

View attachment 933326

View attachment 933328

No matter how a debate turned out for either Trump, or RFKjr.? The result for Biden?

If Biden wouldn't debate RFK, why should Trump?

View attachment 933325

View attachment 933326

View attachment 933328

Why doesn’t xiden join them on the debate stage?

Why doesn’t xiden join them on the debate stage?

iu

. . . and don't think they want to roll out, and highlight that the emperor, is really nekid? :dunno:

What has he got to contribute?

8n5pgc.jpg

Forum List

Back