EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Demands His Financial Records Are Kept SECRET

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Trying to hide from CHILD SUPPORT....
Typical demonRATS ACTION EVEN AFTER THE DNA SAYS YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!!!

------------

Hunter Biden has filed a request to seal all financial records in his ongoing child support suit to spare himself public 'embarrassment' amid claims of 'significant debts', DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

The filing comes just over a week after Biden was revealed to be the father of Lunden Robert's child, having engaged in relations with the 28-year-old after meeting her at the Mpire Gentlemen's Club in Washington D.C where she worked as a stripper.

'In an effort to demonstrate to this court my good faith, I attest that I am unemployed and have had no monthly income since May 2019,' Biden's statement reads.

The former Ukraine energy executive goes on to admit he has incurred 'significant debts', partially caused by his April 2017 divorce to Kathleen Biden, which are currently being calculated by his accountants and will be disclosed to the courts as soon as possible.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Countdown until some brain dead Dimtard brings up Trump.....3......2......

I said it before...we are going to do EVERYTHING to the filth that they've done to Trump!

The filth subpoenaed all the trumps financials...even tiffany trumps debit card statements.

Good luck at getting out of this one Hunter :D

Hey filth...how does a dose of your own medicine taste? :auiqs.jpg:

Just wait 'till impeachment goes to the senate and it becomes the REPUBLICAN shit show :dance:

Democrats wont get to call witnesses or ask questions or cross examine...we are going to pull every shitty that you have!

Remember "it's not a court of lawwwwwww...it's a POLITICAL thing"...your words filth...not mine :)

I guess 80 grand a month is hard to live on. I do feel bad for him. Why worry about people seeing that you're in debt? Most of America is in debt up to their eyeballs. Why be ashamed of it?

Young Master Biden signed a document saying he is broke. How can he afford high-priced lawyers then? How can he afford to go to the Nudie Bars, smoke crack, and fuck hoes?

The hiring of Hunter's attorney is definitely a benefit to the Biden campaign. Has this been reported as a contribution?

There is a lot here. If Biden were to win, God forbid, America will be bogged down in Huntergate during his 2 terms.

Forum List

Back