How has your marriage been hurt?

So this is a large part of the problem with this discussion. The 2 sides aren’t really talking about the same thing.

I have pointed this out many times, but they cannot debate this fact so they ignore it.

Religious marriage and civil marriage are not the same thing even if they share the same name

So, what you are saying is that there is a chance you could have been gay if there had been someone there to "recruit" you.

Of course

If anyone, myself included, or you, is groomed by experts in homosexual perversion at a young age they are bound to be affected

Would I be a happy and otherwise well adjusted person?

Probably not

But few homos are

I wonder if you had chosen to be gay back then if you would hate straight people as much as you hate gay people now.

A true believer in God would not celebrate a serial adulterer who bears false witness every day and stole from cancer kids at his fraudulent foundation and from the elderly at his fake university.

As I said above, Jesus never said a word about gays, but he had a LOT to say about hypocrites.
the bible is clear that sex is man on woman not man on man or woman on woman. And yes, it is in the bible.

the only sea food I eat is fish and generally I don't wear anything as I am bed ridden,
What about the sheets you sleep on or the material your mattress is made from? Mixed fabrics? Also what kind of fish? Does it have scales? Your God is a finicky mother fucker. You should check up on those things.... :laugh:

nobody could have ever changed what I am sexually attracted to. It is innate, it did not

come about by choice or will of effort, it just was.

Weird that you have found it otherwise. Do you recall fondly the time you finally settled on being attracted to the opposite sex?
You are an adult who grew up in a nation ruled by traditional values

Obviously you cant think outside your own skin

And a typical lib who makes everything about you and only you

Ruled by traditional values? Like divorce, out of wedlock births and interracial relationships? :dunno:

Or do you mean pre 1990s when it was still legal in some places for men to forcibly rape their wives? :dunno:

You're an emotionally frail Simp that needs to believe this fairytale nonsense because reality is just too much for you. :itsok:

:laugh:

You are so unhinged that I cant make any sense of that

Are you calling those traditional values?
I'm asking you what traditional values you think rules anyone here. If people are free to get divorced, have children or out of wedlock and mix racially then what exactly are you referring to because those aren't traditional values are they?

I spent 4.5 years of my youth growing up in Iran. Then I spent my high school years in Florida by the 80s there were plenty of gay people around.

You know nothing about me

I'm asking you what traditional values you think rules anyone here. If people are free to get divorced, have children or out of wedlock and mix racially then what exactly are you referring to because those aren't traditional values are they?
Modern liberal Anything-goes values are the rules today

Libs have few limits

I know it will be silly to ask, but can you provide some passages from the Bible that support your claim one has to have a pastor or like individual marry you so that God will recognize the marriage?

Matthew 19:4–6​

“Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”

I spent 4.5 years of my youth growing up in Iran. Then I spent my high school years in Florida by the 80s there were plenty of gay people around.

You know nothing about me
I’m guessing you were a toddler in iran

But what that matters here in a mystery

Iran under the shah was pretty liberal by middle east standards, but I doubt if they had drag queen story hour or homosexual characters on children’s tv

Even your youth in florida was during a time when homosexuality was still illegal and unwelcome

Forum List

Back