Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena

~~~~~~
I noticed that you were jumping up and down in glee when Bannon and Navarro were convicted of contempt of congress when Democrats were in the majority holding kangaroo court.
Now that the shoe is on the other foot you complain.
Seems like an extension of equity and a two tiered system for your DNCCP elites.

**********​
These traitors should be in front of a judge for treason along with your god and leader Trump and when found guilty should be put to death along with anyone who helped them.

~~~~~~
I noticed that you were jumping up and down in glee when Bannon and Navarro were convicted of contempt of congress when Democrats were in the majority holding kangaroo court.
Now that the shoe is on the other foot you complain.
Seems like an extension of equity and a two tiered system for your DNCCP elites.

**********​
Where did you notice that? Go a link?

These traitors should be in front of a judge for treason along with your god and leader Trump and when found guilty should be put to death along with anyone who helped them.
Wow! your hate exceeds your ideology.. Accordingly you stated "when found guilty" not if... Like a good comrade you're ready with the means to execute, no matter the results.

Wow! your hate exceeds your ideology.. Accordingly you stated "when found guilty" not if... Like a good comrade you're ready with the means to execute, no matter the results.
hey small time here is the issue , there is one person who doesn't have to think that a criminal is innocent till proven guilty that the witness to the crime and since every person in this country saw this piece of shit try to bring down this country and it's democracy no one is obliged to give him that break , he is guilty and everyone in this country has the right to think so and say so. WE all watched him on TV, on videos ,literally heard his admittance of guilt verbally . We watched him try to bring down this country and destroy our democracy to stay in power. He is total scum, a total pile of shit and the man is 100% guilty , I saw him do it.

No one has the opinion or idea that the witness to the crime can't see that criminal as being guilty, that's insane. I saw shitpants commit these crimes.

I will treaty MAGA like the scum they are for the rest of my life and in my opinion everyone should keep a eye on these traitors because if they see a chance they will do it again. They fall into the spit realm , when we pass them on the street people should spit on them, make sure they are reminded who they are and what they tried to do. and never ever let them off the hook.

hey small time here is the issue , there is one person who doesn't have to think that a criminal is innocent till proven guilty that the witness to the crime and since every person in this country saw this piece of shit try to bring down this country and it's democracy no one is obliged to give him that break , he is guilty and everyone in this country has the right to think so and say so. WE all watched him on TV, on videos ,literally heard his admittance of guilt verbally . We watched him try to bring down this country and destroy our democracy to stay in power. He is total scum, a total pile of shit and the man is 100% guilty , I saw him do it.
You talk a lot of garbage. You can link it anytime. Yeah, I lived through it. I saw NO CRIMES. I saw a lot of democrat posturing and accusations. Not one iota of evidence, indeed, what I've seen Trump accused of, I've seen video evidence of Biden doing. So until you can substantiate your allegations, just STFU and run along.

Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings​

After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena​

13 Dec 2023 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Hunter Biden on Wednesday arrived in DC and gave a press conference on Capitol Hill where he revealed he will only answer questions under his own rules despite a congressional subpoena.
Congressional Republicans subpoenaed Hunter Biden for a closed-door deposition related to his influence-peddling and family corruption.
Hunter Biden on Wednesday said he will only testify “at a public hearing.”
“My father was not financially involved in my business,” Hunter Biden said in the presser.
Hunter tacitly admitted that his father Joe Biden was involved in his overseas businesses in other ways.
House Oversight Chairman James Comer on Wednesday announced GOP lawmakers will initiate contempt of Congress proceedings after Hunter Biden brazenly defied a lawful subpoena.
“Hunter Biden today defied lawful subpoenas and we will now initiate contempt of Congress proceedings,” Comer said.
“We will not provide special treatment because his last name is Biden,” Comer added.

Commentary:
Congress has the power to arrest and imprison Hunter for 1 year. Do it!.
The question remains... When Congress refers the proceedings to the DoJ, will Garland enforce the Congressional contempt charges against Hunter as they did with Bannon?

**********​

In the end we will find that Hunter Biden is totally above the rule of law because he is the offspring of an important Democrat.

1713412844095.jpeg

Forum List

Back