Hunter Biden Declares War On Fox New With Threat of "Imminent" Lawsuit.

Kinda missed the point, dumbass.

Everything I talked about is known and admitted to.

Hunter better be ready to have this played out in front of everyone.

And it's going to soil Joe pretty good along the way.

I, frankly, don't care if Fox gets sued. They are as worthless as the rest of the cable crap.
Fox works for the WEF.

Hannity tried to get Trump to pardon hunter on his way out

Kinda missed the point, dumbass.

Everything I talked about is known and admitted to.

Hunter better be ready to have this played out in front of everyone.

And it's going to soil Joe pretty good along the way.

I, frankly, don't care if Fox gets sued. They are as worthless as the rest of the cable crap.

Who admitted and when? Fucked Snooze lied their collective asses off over H.B.

Hunter Biden is threatening to sue Fox News for defamation, exploitation of his image and publication of hacked photographs, according to a letter obtained by Axios that was sent to the news channel last week.

Why it matters: It's the latest salvo in the president's son's more aggressive legal and press strategy over the past year amid criminal charges and tabloid coverage, and first big move after navigating the impeachment inquiry into his father.

Driving the news: Hunter Biden's legal team wrote that they anticipate "imminent" litigation against Fox News and requested that prominent Fox News hosts, including Sean Hannity, Jesse Watters and Maria Bartiromo, preserve documentation.
Very good.

The lawsuit will likely go forward as Fox lacks the integrity and honesty to retract its lies and stop defaming Hunter Biden.

Remember when the left pretended the laptop was a Russian fake and had nothing to do with Hunter?

The government bullied social media into censoring all mention of THE AUTHENTIC LAPTOP prior to the 2020 election.

Sounds like election tampering to me, so who is on trial for this ELECTION INTERFERENCE?

Forum List

Back