Everyday Americans speak on whether Trump trials are political.. "Blatant corruption" says one

I guess the elite leftists were wrong to think most Americans would buy this BS. They think we are stupid
Since I believed this was all political BS from the start I have not followed any of these political show trials much at all. Bragg, Willis and Smith could indict Trump for killing Lincoln and the looney left will beleive it.

Since I believed this was all political BS from the start I have not followed any of these political show trials much at all. Bragg, Willis and Smith could indict Trump for killing Lincoln and the looney left will beleive it.
Of course you arent watching it. Just like trump isnt watching it as he had his eyes closed most of the trial in an attempt to avoid reality.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2

I guess the elite leftists were wrong to think most Americans would buy this BS. They think we are stupid
Hunter Biden, son of POTUS Biden goes on trial in two weeks. Is that political or is it only a "witch hunt" when Trump is put on trial now or in the future?

Would you support an obvious travesty if it facilitates a result that you desire?

If you have any personal integrity, the answer is no.

Which is why the Left is fine with it, regardless of how obvious the malfeasance and corruption. The Left is beyond shame.

The left aren't the loons here.

Forum List

Back