Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena

You do realize that Gym Jordan had also defied a Congressional subpoena right?
Fine. Let them prosecute him.

They can have my blessing on the day they go after the BLM leadership for fraud, grand theft, conspiracy and sedition.

The pussy grabber raped his daughter multiple times. Don't elect a pussy grabber or a child rapist Trump is both.
You're a sick little fuck, aren't you.

You have to be pretty deep in your shit if you think anyone believes you.

How stupid, you pointing out stupid nonsense, all lies no truth, compared to a lying piece of shit that you support ,Ma se fucking liar the hate Nazi who's ahead of the rights hate party . A little micro piece of shit that you call god.
You're a fucking lunatic.

Get some help for your inbred resentments.

No shit, now show me how many any President has personally prosecuted or brought charges.
All of them, Art 3 Sect 1, the power of the executive vest in A President. He has all the executive power. E

It’s amazing how little knowledge of basic govt you dembots have

All of them, Art 3 Sect 1, the power of the executive vest in A President. He has all the executive power. E

It’s amazing how little knowledge of basic govt you dembots have
Blah, blah, blah, the Justice Department takes care of that. You are so damn smart show me a case where the POTUS personally brought charges against someone.

Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings​

After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena​

13 Dec 2023 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Hunter Biden on Wednesday arrived in DC and gave a press conference on Capitol Hill where he revealed he will only answer questions under his own rules despite a congressional subpoena.
Congressional Republicans subpoenaed Hunter Biden for a closed-door deposition related to his influence-peddling and family corruption.
Hunter Biden on Wednesday said he will only testify “at a public hearing.”
“My father was not financially involved in my business,” Hunter Biden said in the presser.
Hunter tacitly admitted that his father Joe Biden was involved in his overseas businesses in other ways.
House Oversight Chairman James Comer on Wednesday announced GOP lawmakers will initiate contempt of Congress proceedings after Hunter Biden brazenly defied a lawful subpoena.
“Hunter Biden today defied lawful subpoenas and we will now initiate contempt of Congress proceedings,” Comer said.
“We will not provide special treatment because his last name is Biden,” Comer added.

Commentary:
Congress has the power to arrest and imprison Hunter for 1 year. Do it!.
The question remains... When Congress refers the proceedings to the DoJ, will Garland enforce the Congressional contempt charges against Hunter as they did with Bannon?

**********​

/----/
1702902996766.png

Blah, blah, blah, the Justice Department takes care of that. You are so damn smart show me a case where the POTUS personally brought charges against someone.
um the Justice Department works on behalf of the President. He brings all the charges....all the US Attorneys work on his behalf.....he has all the power of the executive

um the Justice Department works on behalf of the President. He brings all the charges....all the US Attorneys work on his behalf.....he has all the power of the executive
He appoints the folks in the Justice Department who bring all the charges. Now show me an example of a President who brought charges against someone.

He appoints the folks in the Justice Department who bring all the charges. Now show me an example of a President who brought charges against someone.
Yes, he has a staff that helps him prosecute the cases his admin brings. How is this so hard for you to understand and grasp?

Yes, he has a staff that helps him prosecute the cases his admin brings. How is this so hard for you to understand and grasp?
Can you document any direct involvement between the DOJ and the WH?

Phone calls? Emails? Texts? Conversations witnessed?

No?

Oh

Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings​

After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena​

13 Dec 2023 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Hunter Biden on Wednesday arrived in DC and gave a press conference on Capitol Hill where he revealed he will only answer questions under his own rules despite a congressional subpoena.
Congressional Republicans subpoenaed Hunter Biden for a closed-door deposition related to his influence-peddling and family corruption.
Hunter Biden on Wednesday said he will only testify “at a public hearing.”
“My father was not financially involved in my business,” Hunter Biden said in the presser.
Hunter tacitly admitted that his father Joe Biden was involved in his overseas businesses in other ways.
House Oversight Chairman James Comer on Wednesday announced GOP lawmakers will initiate contempt of Congress proceedings after Hunter Biden brazenly defied a lawful subpoena.
“Hunter Biden today defied lawful subpoenas and we will now initiate contempt of Congress proceedings,” Comer said.
“We will not provide special treatment because his last name is Biden,” Comer added.

Commentary:
Congress has the power to arrest and imprison Hunter for 1 year. Do it!.
The question remains... When Congress refers the proceedings to the DoJ, will Garland enforce the Congressional contempt charges against Hunter as they did with Bannon?

**********​

no chance.jpg

Can you document any direct involvement between the DOJ and the WH?

Phone calls? Emails? Texts? Conversations witnessed?

No?

Oh
The AG literally means with the president all the time…he’s part of the cabinet

You are a put on right that story is so fictitious they dropped the suit
She backe

Woman alleging rape by Donald Trump when she was 13 abruptly cancels news conference due to threats​

d away under threat for her life. Attorney Lisa Bloom abruptly cancelled a press conference scheduled on Wednesday where a woman who has accused GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump raped her when she was 13, pulled out after being threatened. With a full contingent of reporters on hand, Bloom said the young woman, identified in court documents as "Jane Doe," is now living in fear for her life." Jane Doe has received numerous threats today, as have all the Trump accusers that I have represented," Bloom explained. "She is living in fear, she has decided that she's too afraid to show her face." Photo by Jim Ruymen/UPI
1702928696778.png

Forum List

Back