How has your marriage been hurt?

Nine years ago, gay marriage was legalized. Many were sure that such a thing would irrevocably harm existing marriages, and it was claimed that marriage to animals would soon be enacted. I haven't found any evidence of all the terrible things we were told would happen. Somebody help me out here. What happened to all that destruction of marriage, or even the wedding announcements for all those Human/Animal marriages?
Please list in detail how your marriage has been harmed by gay marriage, or how marriage in general has been harmed. Do you think 9 years is just not enough time for those bad repercussions to gay marriage to develop? Do we have to wait longer for the bad effects to be shown?
How has your marriage been helped?

I’m guessing you were a toddler in iran

But what that matters here in a mystery

Iran under the shah was pretty liberal by middle east standards, but I doubt if they had drag queen story hour or homosexual characters on children’s tv

Even your youth in florida was during a time when homosexuality was still illegal and unwelcome
And if Iran doesn't have it we shouldn't either? What kind of Simp logic is this?

I worked with a gal, all liberal. She's sweet, just don't cross her, because pissed off lesbians are like pissed off gay dudes, best to avoid that bullshit. As a liberal she treats services like they're well below her. She's crazy, but harmless. Very smart really, and a competent employee, decent person in meetings, which says a lot, I retired early, primarily because of too many Karens in meetings. And you know what? All liberal, some married to dudes but lesbians, not attractive, fuck them, and that useless faggot in their corner. Anyway, this gal says her IQ is 170ish, and I'm not in position to disagree, solid employee. When hired, first day she told me what a crazy lesbian she is, and asked to share provocative pics of chicks. Has kids, divorced from a dude. So maybe she's confused. That and she wants to fuck me. IMO, what she really wants a dude. She and her partner hate each other.

It all made sense when many years later, I saw a picture of her mom. Wholly shit today she looks like a dude, capital B in butch. Obviously she had kids, not certain if her parents were married, but I think so.

Moral of the story?

Matthew 19:4–6​

“Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Not a thing about a wedding ceremony or a pastor or anything.

I assumed you were an American with shared values common to America

I guess I was wrong

I am an American, but no we do not share common values. I am not filled with hate for anyone that is not just like me.

you are

That quote is dripping with hate for conservatives thst you disagree with

There are no conservatives in this thread.

And an actual conservative would not care about the private life of someone else.

Ruled by traditional values? Like divorce, out of wedlock births and interracial relationships? :dunno:

Or do you mean pre 1990s when it was still legal in some places for men to forcibly rape their wives? :dunno:

You're an emotionally frail Simp that needs to believe this fairytale nonsense because reality is just too much for you. :itsok:

:laugh:
More name calling from you... :nono:

Ok, call us whatever you prefer

But your own hate and intolerance is clearly visible

Yes, I do hate bigoted people that want to push their views and values on to everyone else via the Govt.

I am proud of that!

But I also managed to fit in an argument. Walking and chewing gum at the same time isn't for everyone. You take things at your own pace Unk. No judgement....

:lmao:

"Also"? So you admit to name-calling. I thought you disapproved of that. I guess you just disapprove when you imagine other people are doing it. Have you no shame?

Forum List

Back