How has your marriage been hurt?

Maybe marriage to animals didn't happen but young girls are traumatized every day by confused boys in dresses lurking in their locker rooms and showers and government agents are kidnapping and castrating young boys without parental knowledge.
Maybe marriage to animals didn't happen but young girls are traumatized every day by confused boys in dresses lurking in their locker rooms and showers and government agents are kidnapping and castrating young boys without parental knowledge.
is that true?

No.

It doesn’t matter. Most people can do stupid things in large groups. It doesn’t make them right.

No. You would have just been together.

I know it will be silly to ask, but can you provide some passages from the Bible that support your claim one has to have a pastor or like individual marry you so that God will recognize the marriage?

Do you still choose each day whether you are going to be attracted to men or women?
I’m an adult

There is no confusion in my mind

That’s why your newest pet minority wants to reach children as young as possible

I’m an adult

There is no confusion in my mind

So, when you were younger each day you had to choose if you were attracted to men or women?

I can honestly say I never had to make that choice. How many times did you try both sides before coming to your current choice?

That’s why your newest pet minority wants to reach children as young as possible

Sounds like Christians, every training I ever held or went to talked about how important it was to get to the children while they were young as the chance of them choosing Jesus after the age of 16 is pretty much Nil.

So, when you were younger each day you had to choose if you were attracted to men or women?
No

I grew up when homosexuals were in the closet and not free to openly recruit children

Now they can

Your clumsy attempt to ridicule conservative attempts to protect children from lib perverts is duly noted

Do you still choose each day whether you are going to be attracted to men or women?
Whatever society does, there are boundaries and legitimate walls to block as to not over do. Fair or not, hetero ways have more leeway. Not having other ways abused in any human right is something to approve of from that. And people who have screwed with people for any reason they not hetero, have caused this if they have not paid for their abuses.

No

I grew up when homosexuals were in the closet and not free to openly recruit children

Now they can

Your clumsy attempt to ridicule conservative attempts to protect children from lib perverts is duly noted

So, what you are saying is that there is a chance you could have been gay if there had been someone there to "recruit" you.

I can say with utmost confidence that nobody could have tricked me into being gay, I have always only had sexual attraction towards women.

But damn, good thing for you that you are older than dirt or who knows how you might have turned out.

So, what you are saying is that there is a chance you could have been gay if there had been someone there to "recruit" you.

I can say with utmost confidence that nobody could have tricked me into being gay, I have always only had sexual attraction towards women.

But damn, good thing for you that you are older than dirt or who knows how you might have turned out.

Of course

If anyone, myself included, or you, is groomed by experts in homosexual perversion at a young age they are bound to be affected

Would I be a happy and otherwise well adjusted person?

Probably not

But few homos are

I'd love one of these dumb Bingos to tell us what other emotions, other than attraction, that they experience by choice.... :laugh:

I can honestly say I never had to make that choice. How many times did you try both sides before coming to your current choice?

Sounds like Christians, every training I ever held or went to talked about how important it was to get to the children while they were young as the chance of them choosing Jesus after the age of 16 is pretty much Nil.

Yeah, I know what I am, and always have done.

I've lived with gay people before they came out. I lived with a bi-sexual person when they came out (to us, not to his friends) when he was quite drunk, regretted it, then realized nobody cared. Then went to LGBT meetings and the like and could learn to deal with who he was.

Of course

If anyone, myself included, or you, is groomed by experts in homosexual perversion at a young age they are bound to be affected

Would I be a happy and otherwise well adjusted person?

Probably not

But few homos are

Nope, nobody could have ever changed what I am sexually attracted to. It is innate, it did not come about by choice or will of effort, it just was.

Weird that you have found it otherwise. Do you recall fondly the time you finally settled on being attracted to the opposite sex?

Nine years ago, gay marriage was legalized. Many were sure that such a thing would irrevocably harm existing marriages, and it was claimed that marriage to animals would soon be enacted. I haven't found any evidence of all the terrible things we were told would happen. Somebody help me out here. What happened to all that destruction of marriage, or even the wedding announcements for all those Human/Animal marriages?
Please list in detail how your marriage has been harmed by gay marriage, or how marriage in general has been harmed. Do you think 9 years is just not enough time for those bad repercussions to gay marriage to develop? Do we have to wait longer for the bad effects to be shown?
Was the claim that people’s individual marriages would be harmed in some way or that the institution itself would be?

I'd love one of these dumb Bingos to tell us what other emotions, other than attraction, that they experience by choice.... :laugh:

Reading these comments from Mac we can only assume he struggled mightily as a youth choosing between men and women and still holds some guilt due to it.

Actually, marriage rates are up, and some STDs are down.
Fake News... ish. Overall marriage rates have been in steady decline. However it is true that very re entry they have seen an uptick. However that is primarily due to weddings that were delayed due to the covid pandemic. So the delayed marriages, and those which holistically occur currently, are happening concurrently. In other words the increase is anomalous.

Forum List

Back